Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

Your entire argument is riding on the "confession" of someone under long-gone Nixon. The reason behind higher prison sentences now could be totally different
Jesus Christ lived over 2000 years ago but all Christian faith is riding on the writings of some one under long gone Jesus. Are you sharp enough to see the analogy?

But you provided no evidence that Erlichman's confession still applies.
Axioms need not be verified to please idiots like you.

What does this have to do with unfairly targeting blacks? It's still the negro's decision to possess it. I don't give a shit about Reagan. Never liked him anyway.
I'll just say that looking at the illegal drug pandemic surfacing in your communities and the tepid reaction by law enforcement in response...bias raises it's ugly head to shine light on the aggressive enforcement that shook the black community over the years...

Once again, nobody forced you negroes to buy/use/carry/repeatedly get caught with the drugs disproportionately.

No one forced you pink mutants to do the same thing. My argument is that the pink mutants controlling justice outcomes focused on blacks and let the Caucs slide more often than not. And it is still pink mutants that are allowing the latin drug traffickers to operate in this country. That tactic is now biting your ilk in the ass as the moral pink suburbanites falk victim to the scourge of illicit drugs. But instead of prison...I hear talk of rehab amnesty. See how that works for pink folks!

Your entire argument is riding on the "confession" of someone under long-gone Nixon. The reason behind higher prison sentences now could be totally different
Jesus Christ lived over 2000 years ago but all Christian faith is riding on the writings of some one under long gone Jesus. Are you sharp enough to see the analogy?
So you have no evidence as usual.
What does this have to do with unfairly targeting blacks? It's still the negro's decision to possess it. I don't give a shit about Reagan. Never liked him anyway.
I'll just say that looking at the illegal drug pandemic surfacing in your communities and the tepid reaction by law enforcement in response...bias raises it's ugly head to shine light on the aggressive enforcement that shook the black community over the years...

You've been told already, but you just don't get it. There's more to imprisonment than just "more crime." For example, prison sentences are generally not given out for speeding, a crime. There are lots of other-than-racism reasons which have been discussed. One reason is that negroes are stupid. Like you, they refuse to take responsibility or to see the errors of their ways and keep doing the same thing over and over again. Incidentally, recidivism is a good way to end up behind bars.

Once again, nobody forced you negroes to buy/use/carry/repeatedly get caught with the drugs disproportionately.

No one forced you pink mutants to do the same thing.
Who says they do the same thing? I saw you make a claim that whites commit more crimes, but like I already told you, there's more to ending up in prison than simply committing a crime.
My argument is that the pink mutants controlling justice outcomes focused on blacks and let the Caucs slide more often than not.
Wonderful. Too bad you presented very little, if any, evidence.
And it is still pink mutants that are allowing the latin drug traffickers to operate in this country. That tactic is now biting your ilk in the ass as the moral pink suburbanites falk victim to the scourge of illicit drugs. But instead of prison...I hear talk of rehab amnesty. See how that works for pink folks!

OK. Keep repeating yourself and making the same moronic mistakes. That's how your kind ends up behind bars.

You've been told already, but you just don't get it. There's more to imprisonment than just "more crime." For example, prison sentences are generally not given out for speeding, a crime. There are lots of other-than-racism reasons which have been discussed. One reason is that negroes are stupid. Like you, they refuse to take responsibility or to see the errors of their ways and keep doing the same thing over and over again. Incidentally, recidivism is a good way to end up behind bars.

Who says they do the same thing? I saw you make a claim that whites commit more crimes, but like I already told you, there's more to ending up in prison than simply committing a crime.
My argument is that the pink mutants controlling justice outcomes focused on blacks and let the Caucs slide more often than not.
And it is still pink mutants that are allowing the latin drug traffickers to operate in this country. That tactic is now biting your ilk in the ass as the moral pink suburbanites falk victim to the scourge of illicit drugs. But instead of prison...I hear talk of rehab amnesty. See how that works for pink folks!

OK. Keep repeating yourself and making the same moronic mistakes. That's how your kind ends up behind bars.
My kind never ends up behind bars. I'm one of those people of color( Hue-mans) who lives by a higher moral code than you mutants do.
A lot more of your ilk are behind bars than decent God fearing people like me. But actually...for all the crimes you pink bahs-turds have gotten away with all these tears, a world court made up of people of color would have jailed most of you long ago.

My kind never ends up behind bars. I'm one of those people of color( Hue-mans) who lives by a higher moral code than you mutants do.
A lot more of your ilk are behind bars than decent God fearing people like me. But actually...for all the crimes you pink bahs-turds have gotten away with all these tears, a world court made up of people of color would have jailed most of you long ago.
I wonder why so many negroes keep living with us "pink bahs-turds" and all the tears. They should just go to their own negrotopia in Apefreaka and have their own court. Instead they're drowning to get to a white country.

Excuse making and finger pointing and living in 50-150 years ago is not behavior correction methodology

Well I notice black people don’t like to admit they are creating the problem in their communities by not fathering the kids they give birth to. But you just don’t like admitting it to us. But wasn’t that one of the messages delivered at the million man March?

So we know you know this is a problem regardless of if you admit it to us.

I understand why you don’t admit it to whites. Because that doesn’t take away the fact that they discriminate against you and actually they created or caused the break ups of black families.

Imagine you're born into a world where your father disappeared very young, where your mother has to work 80 hours a week and where you turned to crime because they were the only ones who gave a shit.

Then imagine someone comes along as says "it's all your fault, therefore we're going to do nothing about it"

He should be mad at his mother and father. They did this to him.

And who did what to his mother and father? It's a cycle of poverty.

You go back to the mother and father, grandparents, great grandparents. Then you're getting into segregation and then you're getting into slavery. You're getting into a society where black people have been kept down by the white people for a very long time.

That's where it goes.

I get that but moving forward this guy

and this girl

are responsible.

The Turks enslaved my people for hundreds of years. Eventually we had to get over it.

Anyone can make it in America. The people you are talking about are going to have to get out of the hole we put them in themselves. Things still aren't perfect but we're a long way away from the 1960's.

Yes, anyone can make it in America, but not EVERYONE can make it. This is the problem. The US uses the "everyone can make it" as an excuse for doing nothing about social problems. People born into a world lacking complete and utter hope will struggle.

Many of the people who move to the US believe they can make it and try to make it. Those born in ghettos don't get this belief. They know America, they've seen how their people have been treated, they see the problems, and they're going nowhere.

Telling them "anyone in America can make it" doesn't help them.

Also, anyone can make it in America, yet if you start up a business you're paying normal tax rates and yet competing with multi-nationals who might be pay MINUS tax. What the fuck? The US is the place where anyone can make it, but those who bribe the govt are going to really make it.
1. There will always be poor people. Are you hoping for a society where everyone makes it? Good luck with that.

Based on your reply, you’re admitting that even poor blacks in Detroit have people around them they can look up to.

You said MOST are living in poverty. I’ll challenge that claim because usmb blacks here say that’s an exaggeration.

Are blacks in Detroit born into a world lacking complete and utter hope? That’s in their head. I know this because I was born in Detroit. We aren’t going to put jobs in Detroit. No business wants to go there. But the people who live there are wrong to give up all hope. That’s on them.

They know america? They know how their people are treated? Gimme a break. This is victim mentality. Blacks need to stop this. No wonder they continue to struggle

Yes, you could make choices. But yet other people have made choices to keep you down, to dehumanize you. So fuck them, make your own choices.

You say people have to take responsibility for themselves, sure, but you don't help by preventing them from taking responsibility for themselves. This is the problem.

It's like saying "you should open up your own business" while making taxes too high for you and much cheaper for your competitor, which is exactly what happens in the US.

First generation people have less problems. It's those who are long term and have been born into hopelessness and crime that are the problem.

Your argument is for them to take responsibility, which is just an excuse to DO FUCKING NOTHING.

This is why the UK has a 50% higher rate for black Africans being in single parent families and the US it's 300%,
More fucking excuses. THIS is the real problem: endless EXCUSES.

Blacks have to take responsibility, NO ONE can do it for them.
Blacks and women aren’t completely wrong to complain. My brother is a vp at a Fortune 500. He laughs because the ceo talks about diversity but has no blacks or women working for him. No vps that is.

And the guy just brought in ten white dudes my brother says serve absolutely no value to the company. Not that he can see.

White men have control of the hiring and firing. I’m not complaining I’m a white male

and this girl

are responsible.

The Turks enslaved my people for hundreds of years. Eventually we had to get over it.

Anyone can make it in America. The people you are talking about are going to have to get out of the hole we put them in themselves. Things still aren't perfect but we're a long way away from the 1960's.

Yes, anyone can make it in America, but not EVERYONE can make it. This is the problem. The US uses the "everyone can make it" as an excuse for doing nothing about social problems. People born into a world lacking complete and utter hope will struggle.

Many of the people who move to the US believe they can make it and try to make it. Those born in ghettos don't get this belief. They know America, they've seen how their people have been treated, they see the problems, and they're going nowhere.

Also, anyone can make it in America, yet if you start up a business you're paying normal tax rates and yet competing with multi-nationals who might be pay MINUS tax. What the fuck? The US is the place where anyone can make it, but those who bribe the govt are going to really make it.
Let’s clear something up. When I paint ghettos as these horrible places where everyone’s in poverty, Black people love to point out that we are exaggerating how bad things are. They say most of the people in Detroit aren’t on welfare or in poverty. They aren’t criminals. They do father their kids. I could go on and on.

Are you telling me there are no positive role models in Detroit? Most of the people do or don’t work? So why aren’t the 40% not making it looking at the 60% who are and emulate that?
Im guessing that the War on Drugs has neutraiized voting rights and job opportunities for those charged as felons for drug offenses. These are the hopeless disenfranchised souls caught up in the revolving door syndrome of the criminal justice system.
Oh yeah, they had nothing to do with their drug use. The drugs/whitey/slavery/global warming did it to them!
Why did drug arrests in the black community escalate after the debut of Nixon's War on Drugs but Caucs, using and distributing at the same rate, were virtually ignored? I told you about Erlichman's confession that the WOD
was a strategy aimed primarily at Blacks and hippies. As the WOD progressed under other administrations black communities were increasingly targeted while Caucs doing the same damb things could continue their drug activities in their suburban hovels without fear of being arrested. Under that paradigm some innocent blacks were caught up in the drug dragnet simply by unwittingly riding in a car where drugs were hidden.
No doubt there are lots of examples of how America is unfair to black people. Still anyone who wants to can make it in America.

I’ll give you a great example. My grandmother never left Detroit. No highschool degree. Best job she ever had was the salad lady at big boy. She bought a home and saved money and and died with $100k in the bank.

All three of her kids made something of themselves. 1 got a college degree

And 2 of their 7 kids are successful. The other 5 are lower middle class I would say. Struggling middle class. So our generation isn’t doing as well as our parents. We don’t get good interest in savings. We don’t get pensions. We pay more for Medicare and we will get cuts to social security.

So this isn’t just a black thing

Blacks and women aren’t completely wrong to complain. My brother is a vp at a Fortune 500. He laughs because the ceo talks about diversity but has no blacks or women working for him. No vps that is.

And the guy just brought in ten white dudes my brother says serve absolutely no value to the company. Not that he can see.

White men have control of the hiring and firing. I’m not complaining I’m a white male
I agree.

But my point in all of this is simply that blacks have to find ways to develop a culture that values education, hard work, self-reliance, etc. As is stands, in some areas young blacks who DO try to educate themselves will be ridiculed by the lazy thugs who do nothing but hang out on the streets and cause problems.

Hell, I had some black buddies who would refer to blacks wearing professional attire downtown as "colored persons". It was a put-down they used out of stupidity against other blacks who were working in a professional environment and trying to get ahead. THIS is not a problem caused by whites. It's a problem that exists in the black sub-culture that thuggish young blacks immerse themselves in.

They'll never get ahead if they don't begin to seriously educate themselves and prepare to enter the workforce with some useful skills. And no one wants to hire, or work with, a black person with a shitty attitude toward whites. There's a lot more to working than simply showing up. You have to bring something to the table. No one owes any of us a living.

I agree.

But my point in all of this is simply that blacks have to find ways to develop a culture that values education, hard work, self-reliance, etc. As is stands, in some areas young blacks who DO try to educate themselves will be ridiculed by the lazy thugs who do nothing but hang out on the streets and cause problems.

Hell, I had some black buddies who would refer to blacks wearing professional attire downtown as "colored persons". It was a put-down they used out of stupidity against other blacks who were working in a professional environment and trying to get ahead. THIS is not a problem caused by whites. It's a problem that exists in the black sub-culture that thuggish young blacks immerse themselves in.

They'll never get ahead if they don't begin to seriously educate themselves and prepare to enter the workforce with some useful skills. And no one wants to hire, or work with, a black person with a shitty attitude toward whites. There's a lot more to working than simply showing up. You have to bring something to the table. No one owes any of us a living.
This mentality. I knew a guy name Nate. He had two good parents and they raised him and his brother Neal in the burbs. Nate had no drive and was thuggish. I remember he said he could never punch a clock. So Nate sold drugs. He ended up robbing a bank went to jail and now he’s out. Probably still not punching a clock. Probably back on drugs. I can’t imagine he’s got his shit together. Anyways, he had this mentality and even in a good neighborhood that mentality ain’t cutting it. So they can argue we gave them the bad attitude but they have to get rid of it.

To end the story of Nate and Neal, neal went to msu. He had a promising future. But Nate got him doing coke and that led to heroine and now Neal’s dead. I wonder how Nate lives with that

I agree.

This mentality. I knew a guy name Nate. He had two good parents and they raised him and his brother Neal in the burbs. Nate had no drive and was thuggish. I remember he said he could never punch a clock. So Nate sold drugs. He ended up robbing a bank went to jail and now he’s out. Probably still not punching a clock. Probably back on drugs. I can’t imagine he’s got his shit together. Anyways, he had this mentality and even in a good neighborhood that mentality ain’t cutting it. So they can argue we gave them the bad attitude but they have to get rid of it.

To end the story of Nate and Neal, neal went to msu. He had a promising future. But Nate got him doing coke and that led to heroine and now Neal’s dead. I wonder how Nate lives with that
We create our own lives through our choices. No one else is to blame.

Life is hard. Period.

I wonder why so many negroes keep living with us "pink bahs-turds" and all the tears. They should just go to their own negrotopia in Apefreaka and have their own court. Instead they're drowning to get to a white country.
Most native born blacks aren't living with you they are living In spite of you. They can't escape your evil by going to Africa. You're after the resources there and the cheap labor
Already in place there. Like most of Asia, African countries are controlled by brutal tyrants and despots interested only in maintaining their ill gotten fortunes. Some were assisted in their bid for power by our good ol' Uncle Sam...to help resist socialist ovetures;
Oh yeah. and to facilitate raping the local resources for pennies on the dollar.

No thank you...I was born here and my Apache side was here way before your pale ancestors invaded our lands. My fight is right here to join people of color in making this country worthy of us all...regardless of race creed or color.

Imagine you're born into a world where your father disappeared very young, where your mother has to work 80 hours a week and where you turned to crime because they were the only ones who gave a shit.

Then imagine someone comes along as says "it's all your fault, therefore we're going to do nothing about it"

He should be mad at his mother and father. They did this to him.

And who did what to his mother and father? It's a cycle of poverty.

You go back to the mother and father, grandparents, great grandparents. Then you're getting into segregation and then you're getting into slavery. You're getting into a society where black people have been kept down by the white people for a very long time.

That's where it goes.

and this girl

are responsible.

1. There will always be poor people. Are you hoping for a society where everyone makes it? Good luck with that.

Based on your reply, you’re admitting that even poor blacks in Detroit have people around them they can look up to.

You said MOST are living in poverty. I’ll challenge that claim because usmb blacks here say that’s an exaggeration.

Are blacks in Detroit born into a world lacking complete and utter hope? That’s in their head. I know this because I was born in Detroit. We aren’t going to put jobs in Detroit. No business wants to go there. But the people who live there are wrong to give up all hope. That’s on them.

They know america? They know how their people are treated? Gimme a break. This is victim mentality. Blacks need to stop this. No wonder they continue to struggle

Exactly my point, there will always be poor people, there has to always be poor people. The issues is how shit are their lives?

In the US it's either you try hard to reach 100% or fuck it, don't bother. So with poor people, they'll never be 100% so don't fucking even try to sort out the problems. This is a problem. In other countries the poor aren't treated with such disdain as in America. A lot of the social problems come about because of this.

http://www.city-data.com/poverty/poverty-Highland-Park-Michigan.html

Residents in Highland Part, Detroit with income below the poverty level, 66.4%

25% of the people have income below the 50% of poverty.

In fact in Highland Park, the black people are the least likely to be in poverty, with less than 50% of black people in poverty, whereas whites and other races are all above 50%. Though black people make up, by far, the majority in Highland Park, 4,000+ compared to other races in the hundreds.

60.6% of children are below the poverty line.

No doubt there are lots of examples of how America is unfair to black people. Still anyone who wants to can make it in America

Sealbobo, I really would love to agree with youbut I can't. The War On Drugs has literally put the "felon" lable on the foreheads of millions of adult black males...most of whom are locked out of the job market. Most are trapped in the prison system because employment opportunities are rarefor them.
Once the Armed forces welcomed excons with open arms but that is no longer the case. So when an excon applies for unemployment benefits he must have had some kind of work history to recieve benefits. If not...he/she is shit out of luck.you can't draw UEbenefits just because you don't have a job.

But there are groups and employers that do hire ex felons...here is a link for any one interested..

Do Felons Get Unemployment? - JobsForFelonsHub.com

I agree.

We create our own lives through our choices. No one else is to blame.

Life is hard. Period.
Some people had no choices or any say about their present circumstances.
Some people do things to children that wlll affect that child for the rest of his/her life.
But even some adults are victims of evil people who want to dominate or harm them.
Seniors and mentally challenged people are especially vulnerable.

Most native born blacks aren't living with you they are living In spite of you.
Doesn't change or address the question.
They can't escape your evil by going to Africa. You're after the resources there and the cheap labor
Already in place there.
That's up to the negro-run government there. It's the negro-in-chief in that particular African country that's permitting whites to come in so you can stop the blame (whitey) game.
Like most of Asia, African countries are controlled by brutal tyrants and despots interested only in maintaining their ill gotten fortunes. Some were assisted in their bid for power by our good ol' Uncle Sam...to help resist socialist ovetures;
Oh yeah. and to facilitate raping the local resources for pennies on the dollar.

No thank you...I was born here and my Apache side was here way before your pale ancestors invaded our lands. My fight is right here to join people of color in making this country worthy of us all...regardless of race creed or color.
And those tyrants tend to be what color? I think the answer to that is "black!"

You should be very thankful you live in a white country with white leaders. Instead of blaming whites for the failures of your "people," you should be blaming your "people." That's where the blame belongs.

very simple question.

Can anyone name one single black majority first world nation? The answer to that is obviously no.

No doubt there are lots of examples of how America is unfair to black people. Still anyone who wants to can make it in America

Sealbobo, I really would love to agree with youbut I can't. The War On Drugs has literally put the "felon" lable on the foreheads of millions of adult black males...most of whom are locked out of the job market.
He/she said anyone who WANTS to can make it. By WANTS to I assume it means "wants to make it/is willing to work for it," not "wants a handout to stay stoned all day." Those negroes fucked up their own lives. Who wants to hire a stoned addict, anyway?

Not that I agree with the statement anyway. Even if you're not a drug user there's still no guarantee you'll make it. Some people are just too stupid to make it. Coincidentally, that's often a problem for blacks as well, though it doesn't mean those particular blacks necessarily don't WANT to make it.
Most are trapped in the prison system because employment opportunities are rarefor them.
Are you saying they committed crimes to get 3 hots and a cot from uncle sam?
Once the Armed forces welcomed excons with open arms but that is no longer the case. So when an excon applies for unemployment benefits he must have had some kind of work history to recieve benefits
Well...duh. Isn't that what unemployment benefits are for? People who recently lost their jobs?
If not...he/she is shit out of luck.you can't draw UEbenefits just because you don't have a job.

But there are groups and employers that do hire ex felons...here is a link for any one interested..

Do Felons Get Unemployment? - JobsForFelonsHub.com

JQpublic1 said:
bgrouse said:
JQpublic1 said:

bgrouse said:
JQ said:
Most native born blacks aren't living with you they are living In spite of you.

bgrouse said:
Doesn't change or address the question.
Satan always used baubles to attract poor souls to do his bidding.

JQ said:
They can't escape your evil by going to Africa. You're after the resources there and the cheap labor
Already in place there.

bgrouse said:
That's up to the negro-run government there. It's the negro-in-chief in that particular African country that's permitting whites to come in so you can stop the blame (whitey) game.
Who is whitie? It certainly isn't a pink faced mammal like you. And I already told you how those negro tyrants got power. Pay attention....or get lost...dumbass. And you complain about me repeating myself.
Pinkie, that's you and the Caucs, set up tyrants to ieep the Africans from going communist. But from what you flesh colored
Slickers keep repeating over and over about how bad off they are, Communism would be better for them. And with the IMF and World bank issuing usurious loans and then requiring drastic austerity measures to repay those loans...Pinkie is indeed causing most of the misery in Africa.

JQ said:
Like most of Asia, African countries are controlled by brutal tyrants and despots interested only in maintaining their ill gotten fortunes. Some were assisted in their bid for power by our good ol' Uncle Sam...to help resist socialist ovetures;

And those tyrants tend to be what color? I think the answer to that is "black!"

You should be very thankful you live in a white country with white leaders. Instead of blaming whites for the failures of your "people," you should be blaming your "people." That's where the blame belongs.

You aren't white MF. You're a pink mutant with an inferiority complex. Thats why you seek constant validation that your bologna colored skin makes you superior to darker people.
I'm not grateful I live in a pink country run by pink racists who constantly throw the images of downtrodden blacks at us. But since I was born here, fighting back and causing political and social change is the only option.

Forum List

Back