Denver baker sued for refusing to write anti-gay slogans on cake

Bake the fucking cake and put the words they want on it. It amazes me the pro-homo group that made wedding cakes their hill to die on are now upset when the painfully fucking obvious response to the assholes is happening.

If baking a homo cake is the law then they should be equally forced to bake an anti-homo cake. You assholes wanted the rules so be ready to obey the rules you wanted. If forcing someone to make a homo cake against their will is equality then making a homo bake an anti-homo cake is fair game.

You militant fucks brought this on. Deal with it.
Thank you AzMike! Great evaluation!!!
I do have a question though: Now that we know from AzMIke that there is a homo-cake ant there is an anti-homo cake, what the homo-cake is made of? Wouldn't it be logical that a homo-cake is a fudge cake? If it is a fudge cake then it is a cruel and unusual punishment to force the anti-homo baker to pack fudge.
Still as dumb as ever I see. You and Bripat never grow up.

Bake the cakes, the topping and sayings are the job of the buyers, not the bakers.
It's fun watching you hypocrite asswipes twist yourselves into a pretzel trying to find a way around the rules you want forced on everyone else. You wouldn't let a baker refuse to decorate the homo's cake but now you want to back down to just baking the basic cake and making the customer decorate it themselves. Baking the damn cake is the easy part you moron. Why the hell would I pay someone to do that part then try to decorate it myself? By your head in your ass reasoning equal housing means I have to provide a rental to gays or any other minority but I don't have to put cabinets or a kitchen in it, they can do that themselves. I can also sell them a car with no interior or engine, after all it's basically a car right?

You douchebags fought for this and shit all over yourselves. Get over it and get to making cakes for the people you don't want to or get sued and go out of business. Next time pull your head out of your ass and think of the ramifications before you go cheering for one group to force another to do work for them in the name of fairness. Fairness doesn't just mean for those you like it applies to everyone.

Bake the fucking cake and put the words they want on it. It amazes me the pro-homo group that made wedding cakes their hill to die on are now upset when the painfully fucking obvious response to the assholes is happening.

If baking a homo cake is the law then they should be equally forced to bake an anti-homo cake. You assholes wanted the rules so be ready to obey the rules you wanted. If forcing someone to make a homo cake against their will is equality then making a homo bake an anti-homo cake is fair game.

I do have a question though: Now that we know from AzMIke that there is a homo-cake ant there is an anti-homo cake, what the homo-cake is made of? Wouldn't it be logical that a homo-cake is a fudge cake? If it is a fudge cake then it is a cruel and unusual punishment to force the anti-homo baker to pack fudge.

Bake the cakes, the topping and sayings are the job of the buyers, not the bakers.
It's fun watching you hypocrite asswipes twist yourselves into a pretzel trying to find a way around the rules you want forced on everyone else. You wouldn't let a baker refuse to decorate the homo's cake but now you want to back down to just baking the basic cake and making the customer decorate it themselves. Baking the damn cake is the easy part you moron. Why the hell would I pay someone to do that part then try to decorate it myself? By your head in your ass reasoning equal housing means I have to provide a rental to gays or any other minority but I don't have to put cabinets or a kitchen in it, they can do that themselves. I can also sell them a car with no interior or engine, after all it's basically a car right?

You douchebags fought for this and shit all over yourselves. Get over it and get to making cakes for the people you don't want to or get sued and go out of business. Next time pull your head out of your ass and think of the ramifications before you go cheering for one group to force another to do work for them in the name of fairness. Fairness doesn't just mean for those you like it applies to everyone.
Why don't we just wait and see how it comes out. The homophobe might actually win in court. However, if he does, it will be one of his last few victories. The time of homophobes is over. You lost. Sure, there will be a few more skirmishes, and there will be a few hard core idiots who will pathetically cling to their bigotry, but they will nothing more than the crazies who occasionally shout "The South Will Rise Again", or the idiots in cammo who pass out leaflets saying the income tax is unconstitutional, so you don't have to pay it. The US was founded on the idea of equality for all. Why do you hate that idea so munch?

Why don't we just wait and see how it comes out. The homophobe might actually win in court. However, if he does, it will be one of his last few victories. The time of homophobes is over. You lost. Sure, there will be a few more skirmishes, and there will be a few hard core idiots who will pathetically cling to their bigotry, but they will nothing more than the crazies who occasionally shout "The South Will Rise Again", or the idiots in cammo who pass out leaflets saying the income tax is unconstitutional, so you don't have to pay it. The US was founded on the idea of equality for all. Why do you hate that idea so munch?

I suspect that the courts will draw a distinction between a product and writing. Writing is a form of speech. Cake baking isn't.

The homophobe may win, but perhaps not.

Nevertheless, the weight has swung inexorably against the homophobic hetero-fascistic right and will crush it out of existence over the next few years.

The homophobe may win, but perhaps not.

Nevertheless, the weight has swung inexorably against the homophobic hetero-fascistic right and will crush it out of existence over the next few years.

I don't think so. Writing is a constitutionally protected form of speech. I doubt the court will force anyone to engage in speech they don't agree with.

Cake baking however, is very different. If the baker had refused to bake the cake, he'd be in trouble. He didn't, instead telling the customer that he'd make any cake he wanted. And then offered to provide the raw materials for the customer to put on any message they'd like.

That seems thoroughly reasonable to me.

That's funny. Wait. Wouldn't a hetero-sexual wedding cake be the anti-homo cake? Whereas the inscription on the cake the asshole wanted was defamatory and the baker had every right to refuse to put that on the cake.

That's funny. Wait. Wouldn't a hetero-sexual wedding cake be the anti-homo cake? Whereas the inscription on the cake the asshole wanted was defamatory and the baker had every right to refuse to put that on the cake.
RWrs here don't do well with proper analogies.

PA laws don't cover hate speech. That is the KKK types are not a protected class.

You douchebags fought for this and shit all over yourselves.

LOL...you do seem to have certain fondness for stuff that has been inside the human body.....

These guys have every right to file a complaint- just like the gay couple who filed the complaint in regards to the wedding cake.

The issue is not exactly the same, but frankly I don't care- anyone can file a complaint under Public Accommodation laws.

RWrs here don't do well with proper analogies.
I'm not convinced of that. It's just a matter of putting it in relationship to something they are familiar with. Relate it to Palin's drunken brawl, or one of Pat Robinson's rants, and they will catch on pretty good.

Here's some free speech. I'm not making a cake for a gay wedding. No wait, that's hate speech right? Can't have that. Making someone perform a service that disagree's with homosexuality is H8! But the gays suing for a wedding cake is a-ok. Them homo's are just suing out of love you H8ers!

Here's some free speech. I'm not making a cake for a gay wedding. No wait, that's hate speech right? Can't have that. Making someone perform a service that disagree's with homosexuality is H8! But the gays suing for a wedding cake is a-ok. Them homo's are just suing out of love you H8ers!

No, it's not hate speech but it could be against the law in some locations.

So making Woolworth's serve blacks was "hate speech" in your opinion?

LOL.....

Nobody stopped the gays from buying a wedding cake with a bride and groom on it.

Nobody stopped the gays from buying a wedding cake with a bride and groom on it.

Yes, they did....which is why there have been actual discrimination suits filed. (The case highlighted in the OP is not an example of that)

To not see the difference just shows your true ignorance. I suppose you think that this baker should also be forced to write "Kill all *******". Some of you are truly amazing with the shit you believe.

:lmao:

And just what do I believe? Would you like to tell me more about what I believe? This should be interesting.
As a confirmed teabagger, you believe what fox tells you to believe.

:lmao:

Me, a "teabagger"? Wow, you guys are a riot.

Yes, they did....which is why there have been actual discrimination suits filed. (The case highlighted in the OP is not an example of that)
bullshit.

Since when does anyone go to a troll to have a cake baked?

If someone has problems with certain, yet legal marriages....perhaps they should not be in the wedding business. Just like if someone has problems giving rides to certain, yet legal passengers....perhaps they should not be in the taxi business.

Forum List

Back