Dennis Prager: his online University

I'm glad you're an expert on Judaism.
If you check out the prophet Jeremiah you'll discover that the Sodomites were Neo-Cons.
But being you're an atheist...
I'm not. But I do know the Abrahamic religions loved to slaughter men, women, children and animals and bathe in he blood
They DID have a habit of eliminating cultures that engaged in sexual intercourse with animals and offering their children and virgins to their gods.
But you wouldn't know that because you never actually read the verses.
Does anyone ever make a law against things people are not doing? Look at the Abrahamic traditions and what some people felt they had to stop their own people doing
Elaborate.
Why? You're in denial. It would be like trying to get Donald Trump to admit that President Obama is not a Muslim and was born in Hawaii
I'm interested.

Actually, he is a pretty civil minded and astute observer of politics and social matters.
People on the opposition greatly resent him because he makes many points and facts they cannot refute.
He is calm, cool, and collected.But what does he actually say? Resent? Why do you haters always project out your own methods and emotional responses onto others?

Dennis speaks in platitudes, bumper sticker slogans and what is worse is he demonizes opponents as enemies, doing so with that 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' look on his face
Narcissus Shrugged

The opposite of Statism is Selfism, which is just as evil. A mirror image of the Stalinist "cult of personality," the Kochists and Praygreeds want us to submit to "All for One, and That One All for Himself." Wall Street is just another Kremlin.

Last edited:
Prager also is a writer; here is a short piece on "Fear of the Left":

Attachments

• Fear of the Left-Prager.pdf
    205 KB · Views: 85
Personal memory or history = personal identity. National memory or history = national identity. Therefor if we emphasize personal or national vices over or instead of personal or national virtues we either destroy self/nation or bolster self/nation.

Forum List

Back