Dennis Prager: his online University

What is Dennis talking about? He has the audio clip and then jumps to "Regan had it right" and adds a few bumper sticker slogans as a message. A message of what? What would anyone listening to that get from it?

He is an orthodox Jew - you dope.
He stopped practicing because he has to work on Shabbos.
Prager is a Neo-Con POS.
Actually, he is a pretty civil minded and astute observer of politics and social matters.
People on the opposition greatly resent him because he makes many points and facts they cannot refute.
He has sais many times that stopped being observant because it would mean the end if his career.
He has some good things to say but he's a Neo-Con POS.
He threw away his years of yeshiva education to become a media whore.

Actually, he is a pretty civil minded and astute observer of politics and social matters.
People on the opposition greatly resent him because he makes many points and facts they cannot refute.
He is calm, cool, and collected.But what does he actually say? Resent? Why do you haters always project out your own methods and emotional responses onto others?

Dennis speaks in platitudes, bumper sticker slogans and what is worse is he demonizes opponents as enemies, doing so with that 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' look on his face

He is calm, cool, and collected.But what does he actually say? Resent? Why do you haters always project out your own methods and emotional responses onto others?

Dennis speaks in platitudes, bumper sticker slogans and what is worse is he demonizes opponents as enemies, doing so with that 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' look on his face
Well I would have to review many of his comments and articles then.
Because, back then, when I used to listen to his radio program he made a lot of sense, both politically and morally.
I have my doubts he has become delusional or demagogic since.
He certainly speaks correctly on Middle East affairs --- unlike democrats, the media, the president, the U.N., and odious college professors.

Well I would have to review many of his comments and articles then.
Because, back then, when I used to listen to his radio program he made a lot of sense, both politically and morally.
I have my doubts he has become delusional or demagogic since.
He certainly speaks correctly on Middle East affairs --- unlike democrats, the media, the president, the U.N., and odious college professors.

I understand, and that is where my opposition to Dennis has always come from. His moralistic message. I always thought his political messages were far too simplistic and that he was talking down to people, and not challenging them to think. I thought he was always leading them to follow, to empty their minds and refill them.

Whenever most people demand you have an open mind, what they are really demanding is that you have an empty one they can fill with something.

I'm glad you're an expert on Judaism.
If you check out the prophet Jeremiah you'll discover that the Sodomites were Neo-Cons.
But being you're an atheist...

If you check out the prophet Jeremiah you'll discover that the Sodomites were Neo-Cons.
I'm not. But I do know the Abrahamic religions loved to slaughter men, women, children and animals and bathe in he blood
They DID have a habit of eliminating cultures that engaged in sexual intercourse with animals and offering their children and virgins to their gods.
But you wouldn't know that because you never actually read the verses.

I'm not. But I do know the Abrahamic religions loved to slaughter men, women, children and animals and bathe in he blood
They DID have a habit of eliminating cultures that engaged in sexual intercourse with animals and offering their children and virgins to their gods.
Does anyone ever make a law against things people are not doing? Look at the Abrahamic traditions and what some people felt they had to stop their own people doing

Does anyone ever make a law against things people are not doing? Look at the Abrahamic traditions and what some people felt they had to stop their own people doing
Elaborate.

Elaborate.
Why? You're in denial. It would be like trying to get Donald Trump to admit that President Obama is not a Muslim and was born in Hawaii

Forum List

Back