Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If only we could make them all pay for the new taxes Obama has imposed.

Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

In this radio program Dennis Miller advises business owners that if they are forced to cut hours and or fire employees due to the impact of Obamacare, then it is the Obama supporters that should be fired. I couldn’t agree more! Obama and his supporters have made it painfully clear that they do not care about the millions of lives that are being completely destroyed by Obamacare. So it only makes logical sense that they should be the ones that lose their jobs as a result since they are the ones supporting this disaster​

Fine with me, they don't care what this doing to the people or the economy...

as long as it has their Dear Leaders name on it, it' all just hunky dorey

Wow when politics goes way too far. I swear some people dont go outside.

Dennis Miller is a comedian. He's a political satirist. If you think this is some kind of real advice, you have a screw loose.

The biting commentary does have some basis in fact. An obama supporter is most likely to sabotage your business, steal or fabricate some reason to sue you. Anyone who hires an obama voter, or even allows one in their home, should be reevaluating the relationship to weigh whether they should have a person who considers them an enemy in that kind of position.

This is what makes you a moron. Obama had five million more votes than romney. Firing them all would make us a fourth world economy genius.

Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

In this radio program Dennis Miller advises business owners that if they are forced to cut hours and or fire employees due to the impact of Obamacare, then it is the Obama supporters that should be fired. I couldn’t agree more! Obama and his supporters have made it painfully clear that they do not care about the millions of lives that are being completely destroyed by Obamacare. So it only makes logical sense that they should be the ones that lose their jobs as a result since they are the ones supporting this disaster​

:lol: whatever makes a failed comedian and Fox "News" sheep sleep at night.

Actually, while it would be an act of workplace discrimination, it would serve as a life lesson for those who advocate policies that hurt their employers. I mean come on, you want to keep your job but you vote for and espouse job killing philosophies.

In some ways you would deserve it.

Actually, while it would be an act of workplace discrimination, it would serve as a life lesson for those who advocate policies that hurt their employers. I mean come on, you want to keep your job but you vote for and espouse job killing philosophies.

Speaking of not having a job. Is your being unemployed Obamas fault too? Or are you just lazy?

being a Conservative shows an extreme lack of intelligence and very unPatriotic tendencies.

I wouldn't want such people working at my company.

Small business taxes are lower under obama than bush. These are facts. Also subsidies for small businesses INCREASED under obama.

Pidgeon toed fucks dont like facts though. Kerry on whining.

Dennis Miller is an asshole, who would listen to him?

He is an asshole. Last time he was funny was when he was on SNL having his lines spoonfed to him. He and Victoria Jackson are on the same level. It's a very low level..

Conservatives wanted the govt. to shutdown and even pushed for a default.

These policies would have been disastrous for businesses in the USA.

Hence, all Conservatives should be fired unless they promise to no longer vote for Tea Baggers.

And how, exactly, will a given employer determine who among his employees is an ‘Obama supporter’?

That the OP or anyone else on the right is taking this nonsense seriously is yet more evidence that conservatives are indeed morally and intellectually bankrupt.

Speaking of not having a job. Is your being unemployed Obamas fault too? Or are you just lazy?

Zing!

This is what makes you a moron. Obama had five million more votes than romney. Firing them all would make us a fourth world economy genius.

Obama is making us a Fourth world economy, numbnuts.

Miller didn't say fire all liberals. He said "if you have to fire someone because of Obamacare, then fire a liberal who voted for Obama." After all, they deserve it.

Forum List

Back