Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters

You guys do know that the Affordable Care Law doesn't affect any business with less than 49 employees, right?

To be classified a "Small Business", the business quota is businesses with less than 100 employees. To be classified a "Midsized Business", the employee population is under 1,000.
Small Business at a Glance - Small Business Statistics

Therefore, Obamacare is effecting many small businesses and also mid-sized businesses.
Try again.:eusa_hand:

You guys do know that the Affordable Care Law doesn't affect any business with less than 49 employees, right?

To be classified a "Small Business", the business quota is businesses with less than 100 employees. To be classified a "Midsized Business", the employee population is under 1,000.

Therefore, Obamacare is effecting many small businesses and also mid-sized businesses.

And for the class..what % of them ALREADY provide employer based insurance, thus, NOThING CHANGES? OR, dont you know that information?

If only we could make them all pay for the new taxes Obama has imposed.

Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

In this radio program Dennis Miller advises business owners that if they are forced to cut hours and or fire employees due to the impact of Obamacare, then it is the Obama supporters that should be fired. I couldn’t agree more! Obama and his supporters have made it painfully clear that they do not care about the millions of lives that are being completely destroyed by Obamacare. So it only makes logical sense that they should be the ones that lose their jobs as a result since they are the ones supporting this disaster​

You are getting more and more crazy here. Cry me a river, did we make you pay for the wars in the ME all by yourselves? How about the tax cuts? Suck it up, it just doesn't work the way you are describing your wishes.

You need to negotiate and compromise just like you whine about Obama doing. Comeon, America already hates you Rs. You need to think things through.

Dennis Miller sure is a great advisor to Republicans, isn't he? Him and Ted Cruz. Wow.

And for the class..what % of them ALREADY provide employer based insurance, thus, NOThING CHANGES? OR, dont you know that information?

Thank you. I read that 80% of businesses in the US have less than 49 employees.

So when I pointed out that businesses with less than 49 employees would be unaffected, something reported in the news dozens of times, a USMB board Republicans gives me a definition.

I once saw a drunk who had fallen down. A man helped him up. He said to the drunk:

Man: Are you OK?

Drunk: Is today Sunday?

Man: Did you hurt anything?

Drunk: Good. I still have my wallet.

Man: Should I call anyone?

Drunk: Oh look at the pretty lights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back