Dems, who would you like Romney to pick?

Anyone. Announcing a VP nom this early shows a complete desperation move to get away from Willard releasing his tax returns :clap2:

Out of the few names I've seen, I'd say a Ryan pick would be the most controversial.

Any pick would be considered controversial to the left wing media. Ryan understands everything about the budget and the economy that Obama doesn't. That fact should be what's controversial.

Ryan wants to kill Social Security and Medicare.

That will play well in Florida.

Of the alleged final three (Ryan, Pawlenty, Portman), Ryan. Hands down.

The one I'd least like to see him choose is Portman.

Out of the few names I've seen, I'd say a Ryan pick would be the most controversial.

Any pick would be considered controversial to the left wing media. Ryan understands everything about the budget and the economy that Obama doesn't. That fact should be what's controversial.

Ryan wants to kill Social Security and Medicare.

That will play well in Florida.

Can you post anything and get it right ?

What you've stated is untrue except in your own little world (where the obama doll you pork every night talks to you).

Santorum. Watch them become the laughing stock of the world due to their hypocritical and hateful right wing views and their sketchy conduct of business. The republican party and GOP would piss themselves like an excited dog and their input/actions would make this alot more hilarious.

Forum List

Back