Paul Ryan is the VP pick

Romney will be picking Ryan. Talk about low hanging fruit. McCain looks like a frigging genius.

This is gonna be fun.
Romney had to try and suck in the tea party types.
But he had their votes anyway...

It's being reported that Ryan's Pubs have been contacted to prepare to produce a Ryan ad IF he is selected. And calling around to the other candidates' associates, no one else has rec'd that type of call.

Also, Rubio has been notified by the Romney people that he won't be picked.

Lookin' GOOD!!

Romney is a fucking idiot. He chose Ryan to take the heat off him. The Obama campaign isn't that stupid. They'll tie Mittens to Ryan's insanity and not stop bitch slapping the candidate.

I wonder if the campaign will try to steal this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlPjxz4LGak]Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (Live At Knebworth) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't believe he's that desperate at this point in the campaign. A few bad weeks and some grumbling from the base isn't reason enough to panic.

But perhaps he's starting to see the writing on the wall. I guess we'll know for sure in the morning.

Anybody, including potted plants, is smarter than Plugs Biden....

Just sayin'....:thup:

While I don't like Biden, Ryan's budget is a disaster to seniors everywhere. And that's an official piece from Ryan of what he believes should be the federal budget.

Anybody, including potted plants, is smarter than Plugs Biden....

Just sayin'....:thup:

Paul Ryan is less than a potted plant. He thinks you can balance the budget by removing all discretionary spending, except for defense. He's going to make Sarah Palin look like a geography professor.

What a fucking gift.

Forum List

Back