Dems want open borders because Americans will not vote for them

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said she “could support” Beto O’Rourke’s idea of tearing down existing barriers at the U.S. southern border.
Soooo vote Democrat if you want America to become another Latin American country.
immigration_MexicanDrugCartelbetakristen.jpg

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said she “could support” Beto O’Rourke’s idea of tearing down existing barriers at the U.S. southern border.
Soooo vote Democrat if you want America to become another Latin American country.
View attachment 246182

If those cum bubbles want to tear down the walls and fences, it's only fair to make it a crime to have locks on the doors to a house or to lock a car door. Having locks on doors should should be punishable with a one thousand dollars a day fine until the locks are removed. Why in hell would anyone in their right mind want a door lock? It's un-neighborly and suspicious. What's going on behind those doors?

View attachment 246182

If those cum bubbles want to tear down the walls and fences, it's only fair to make it a crime to have locks on the doors to a house or to lock a car door. Having locks on doors should should be punishable with a one thousand dollars a day fine until the locks are removed. Why in hell would anyone in their right mind want a door lock? It's un-neighborly and suspicious. What's going on behind those doors?
Yep, doors are racist

View attachment 246182

You need some new talking points. This is the same old garbage. Got something new?

View attachment 246182

You need some new talking points. This is the same old garbage. Got something new?

upload_2019-2-18_18-56-3.png

View attachment 246182

View attachment 246568

While I agree with your post, the truth works both ways. We continue to have these endless threads about the same stuff and after YEARS of presenting the house analogy, it simply don't work for you.

In the house analogy, we have no doors on the living room. It is a common area and that is where residents of the home as well as guests are always welcome.

If you invite a guest into your bedroom, their privilege ends there. They may not be welcome in other people's rooms and I cannot tell other family members who they can and cannot invite into their home.

In my neighborhood, fences, walls, etc. are not allowed. It was some strange covenant I was not aware of when I came here.

In any event, your analogy is a non-sequitir and has not had any impact on the discussion of what you like to call "open borders."

The right is losing me on this subject. If our sovereignty is based upon building a wall, how in the Hell did we build the greatest nation in the annals of history without one? Or did we? Were all those history books I read by conservative historians a lie? Does that mean we were never a nation and never sovereign since we never had a wall? If a wall defines borders, then we never had a nation. Right? If that is the argument, we're not in much of a position to declare that there is anything constituting "illegal aliens," right?

Then, again, IF your analogy is wrong, then in order to be a nation AND in order to save the Republic and our foundational principles, we must follow the Rule of Law. Right?

Forum List

Back