No, we are NOT building the wall.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?

He's not even asking for a wall anymore. He wants some steel slats, or some shit. Give him his stupid slats so we can move on to other things.

Classic Trump.....Claim you won after you lost

He is bragging about how much wall he has built

I think we're going to have another government shut down and I think that the people who work in government are going to be getting testier and testier with a Democratic leadership that won't compromise at all on the wall. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer see the wall as a political test of wills against Trump and they're not going to blink. That's fine but Chuck and Nancy will have to explain to the government workers (who overwhelmingly vote Democratic!) why it is that they're getting screwed over yet again over a wall that the majority of Americans desire!

Trump is going to get his wall. The question is...how much pain are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer willing to subject THEIR government workers to prove a point?

The wall is being built as we speak.

You've seen it? Or you've been told?
border-wall-07-16.jpg

Currently being built.... Enjoy!

MAGA: Trump's Border Wall has started construction in Texas

Last edited:
I think we're going to have another government shut down and I think that the people who work in government are going to be getting testier and testier with a Democratic leadership that won't compromise at all on the wall. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer see the wall as a political test of wills against Trump and they're not going to blink. That's fine but Chuck and Nancy will have to explain to the government workers (who overwhelmingly vote Democratic!) why it is that they're getting screwed over yet again over a wall that the majority of Americans desire!

Trump is going to get his wall. The question is...how much pain are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer willing to subject THEIR government workers to prove a point?
Government workers are big fans of Trump after he.....

Denied pay increases
Froze promotions
Forced them to work without pay

the only people he needs to convince are his stupid shit, ass kissing drones.

the rest of the country is sane enough to know better - even Fox News knows he's a lying prick.

He's not even asking for a wall anymore. He wants some steel slats, or some shit. Give him his stupid slats so we can move on to other things.

The thing is, in less than five years EVERYONE will be saying, "Yeah. Building the wall was worth it."

New Topics

Forum List

Back