Dems holding the american people hostage

That's not correct.

When I heard this, I :blowup: Then I re-read it b/c I simply couldn't fathom how much more will get piled on and I :blowup:

They should have gotten a temp extension on taxes with a temp extension on UI, until a fiscally reasonable solution could have been achieved. b/c what we got isn't even reasonable let alone responsible.

Well there's more reasonable people such as yourself, then there are people like Frank a few posts above who only care about the fact that "we won!" and not the fact that this extension is terrible no matter how you look at it.

Frank was qouting Pelosi.

Deep down, I don't think anyone likes this idea. I honestly beleave we [90%] all hate this.

LOL, I don't think Pelosi ever made any blow job references.

But I think you're right about the rest.

The Democrats are so full of shit on this. They have all the power by way of the numbers in Congress. They can vote down anything they choose. The Republicans can't stop them. Now they're all getting in front of the tv cameras bitching & whining about this stuff yet they're gonna vote for it in the end. Just more Bullshit political theatre. The Democrats can vote down anything they don't support. So why don't they? Something for their sycophants to think about i guess.

Well there's more reasonable people such as yourself, then there are people like Frank a few posts above who only care about the fact that "we won!" and not the fact that this extension is terrible no matter how you look at it.

Frank was qouting Pelosi.

Deep down, I don't think anyone likes this idea. I honestly beleave we [90%] all hate this.

LOL, I don't think Pelosi ever made any blow job references.

But I think you're right about the rest.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that Pelosi has told more than one person to blow her :eek:

I think it was the "We won" speech Pelosi gave after getting her gavel.

Bottom line is the Democrats can stop any Legislation they choose to. They have all the power and numbers. Looks like they're just making a big show out of all their whining. We'll see how they vote in the end.

where did the dems stop all congressional progress on all bills?

This is one I hope they grow a spine on.

All the tax cuts should expire.

It's fiscally irresponsible to extend them. They are not getting anything in return for it..and it's not paid for..
Since when under obamaturd does it have to be paid for? He and his cronies have pushed thru spending bill after spending bill, like obamacare that most of them didn't even read before they voted for it, idiots.

where did the dems stop all congressional progress on all bills?

This is one I hope they grow a spine on.

All the tax cuts should expire.

It's fiscally irresponsible to extend them. They are not getting anything in return for it..and it's not paid for..

what a fucking lie....the dems are getting an extension on UB benefits

stop your fucking whining over some tax cuts for the wealthy that only extend for two years

The Democrats are so full of shit on this. They have all the power by way of the numbers in Congress. They can vote down anything they choose. The Republicans can't stop them. Now they're all getting in front of the tv cameras bitching & whining about this stuff yet they're gonna vote for it in the end. Just more Bullshit political theatre. The Democrats can vote down anything they don't support. So why don't they? Something for their sycophants to think about i guess.

Spoken like someone who is totally clueless on the workings of Congress.

Spoken like someone who is totally clueless on the workings of Congress.

You sure about that? Nothing can pass unless the Democrats support it. That's just fact. So why all the hysterics? They're gonna pass this eventually anyway. Like i said,the Democrats are just full of shit as usual. I'm calling their bluff. If they hate this so much,than simply vote it down.

Forum List

Back