Dems holding the american people hostage

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
using obama's logic....they dems are holding the american people hostage

the pubs have agreed to extend UB, but the dems won't agree to it because they aren't getting their way on tax cuts....

i wonder why obama hasn't said that about dems....hmm...nice job toning down the partisan rhetoric obama....:eusa_liar:

And lets not join them on that level of insanity.

Let them keep blowing shit out of proportion. It helped move them out this year and it will help move more out in 2012. Only the most hard core liberals will back a nut job that has to keep making crap up to justify himself and demonise the rest.

And lets not join them on that level of insanity.

Let them keep blowing shit out of proportion. It helped move them out this year and it will help move more out in 2012. Only the most hard core liberals will back a nut job that has to keep making crap up to justify himself and demonise the rest.

i agree...the thread is pointing out how ridiculous and partisan hackery comments like obama's are...

where did the dems stop all congressional progress on all bills?

This is one I hope they grow a spine on.

All the tax cuts should expire.

It's fiscally irresponsible to extend them. They are not getting anything in return for it..and it's not paid for..

This Dem-led Worst Congress in History needs to just go away. They've done enough damage. So many future generations sunk on their watch. Time for them to go.

Two words: we won.

Dems need to get out their knee pads and work on suppressing their gag reflex

where did the dems stop all congressional progress on all bills?

This is one I hope they grow a spine on.

All the tax cuts should expire.

It's fiscally irresponsible to extend them. They are not getting anything in return for it..and it's not paid for..

It should have been one or the other, not both.

Funny thing;

Most of us agree this was a horrible idea, for different reasons, but we agree.

The horror of it all.

Funny how conservatives aren't outraged by how much this will increase the deficit. Fiscal conservatives my ass.

That's not correct.

When I heard this, I :blowup: Then I re-read it b/c I simply couldn't fathom how much more will get piled on and I :blowup:

They should have gotten a temp extension on taxes with a temp extension on UI, until a fiscally reasonable solution could have been achieved. b/c what we got isn't even reasonable let alone responsible.

Funny how conservatives aren't outraged by how much this will increase the deficit. Fiscal conservatives my ass.

That's not correct.

When I heard this, I :blowup: Then I re-read it b/c I simply couldn't fathom how much more will get piled on and I :blowup:

They should have gotten a temp extension on taxes with a temp extension on UI, until a fiscally reasonable solution could have been achieved. b/c what we got isn't even reasonable let alone responsible.

Well there's more reasonable people such as yourself, then there are people like Frank a few posts above who only care about the fact that "we won!" and not the fact that this extension is terrible no matter how you look at it.

Why are the Democrats going to pass this if it's so awful? They have the numbers. The Republicans don't take the House back till January and even then the Democrats will still control the Senate. So are they just bitchin & whining for nothing? If they're just gonna pass it in the end,why all the hysterical bitching? The fact is the Republicans don't have the numbers. The Democrats do. So why don't they just vote this down? Something to think about i guess.

Obviously the GOP partisans are suffering from a very bad case of class envy here.

They seem to think that the unemployed have all the luck.

the pubs have agreed to extend UB, but the dems won't agree to it because they aren't getting their way on tax cuts....

i wonder why obama hasn't said that about dems....hmm...nice job toning down the partisan rhetoric obama....:eusa_liar:

They're waiting for Harrah's Reid to add the online gambling provision to the compromise offered up by Obama...

Harry Reid tries to add online poker to tax bill - Kenneth P. Vogel and Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

Everyone knows that it's just as important to pay back those who saved your career as it is to do the people's work...

That's not correct.

Well there's more reasonable people such as yourself, then there are people like Frank a few posts above who only care about the fact that "we won!" and not the fact that this extension is terrible no matter how you look at it.

Frank was qouting Pelosi.

Deep down, I don't think anyone likes this idea. I honestly beleave we [90%] all hate this.

They're waiting for Harrah's Reid to add the online gambling provision to the compromise offered up by Obama...

Harry Reid tries to add online poker to tax bill - Kenneth P. Vogel and Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

Everyone knows that it's just as important to pay back those who saved your career as it is to do the people's work...

Congrats NV! I guess it's the devil you know kind of thing.

This Dem-led Worst Congress in History needs to just go away. They've done enough damage. So many future generations sunk on their watch. Time for them to go.

Two words: we won.

Dems need to get out their knee pads and work on suppressing their gag reflex

So here we have people who prefers the "borrow and spend" GOP.

We've already seen what happened when the GOP controlled all three branches of government and if you think the American people want to go back to that you have rocks in your head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back