Dems flip yet another seat in Trump-friendly Sarasota

This is the same pattern we saw in 2005 and 2006 leading up to the 2006 midterms when the GOP got swept out of the majority.

What 2016 has shown is patterns and trends aren't worth spit with Mr Upredictable in the White House, and his unpredictable supporters often not admitting so until they are in the safety of the ballot box.

The Republicans lost seats in the Senate and the House in 2016. Trump snuck through because of our weird electoral college system.
Nobody running in 2018 has the advantage of that weirdness.

That's why so many are running for the hills! Flake, Corker, and several other senior Senators are saying "Fk it; I'm outta here" and aren't going to run this fall! The same thing's happening in the HOUSE! Besides not wanting to deal with Trump's BS, they're quite vulnerable if they opposed him and have opposition from "the right" believe it or not! That only means their party will become more radical and out of control! Being in the minority will make the Dems job just that much harder when they take over eventually! :102: :20: :aargh: :aug08_031: :bang3:

Last edited:
This is the same pattern we saw in 2005 and 2006 leading up to the 2006 midterms when the GOP got swept out of the majority.

What 2016 has shown is patterns and trends aren't worth spit with Mr Upredictable in the White House, and his unpredictable supporters often not admitting so until they are in the safety of the ballot box.

To this day it's unbelievable that so many lie and are truly embarrassed, but they'll vote for that clown anyway! My bestie and roommate from 40+ years ago, is a Mensa member, proudly voted for Trump! He says he wears his T-Shirt with pride, but we haven't seen or spoken since! He has to be severely embarrassed, but I refuse to go looking for the idiot! He fk'd up and I can't forget how telling his vote is to me for someone I had so much respect for! :102: :206: :321:

That just shows you are a self centered prick who can't fathom people thinking differently than you.

The Republicans lost seats in the Senate and the House in 2016. Trump snuck through because of our weird electoral college system.
Nobody running in 2018 has the advantage of that weirdness.

Still can't admit he beat her fair and square, can ya?

Forum List

Back