Proof He Loves America: Trump Donates His 4th Quarter Salary To The Department Of Transportation

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Actions speak louder than words. Obama would have never done something like this. He never had American values instilled in him by his communist and Muslim parents. He was the president the founders warned us about and why they crafted the natural born citizen presidential clause in the Constitution, to ensure a president has loyalty to America and not foreign governments. Trump born to two U.S. citizen parents is the quintessential Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen the founder's envisioned as a true all American patriotic president. Him donating his salary payed for by the American taxpayer back into infrastructure to keep Americans safe proves he truly loves this country.

Donald Trump Donates 4Q Salary to Department of Transportation - Breitbart

Actions speak louder than words. Obama would have never done something like this. He never had American values instilled in him by his communist and Muslim parents. He was the president the founders warned us about and why they crafted the natural born citizen presidential clause in the Constitution, to ensure a president has loyalty to America and not foreign governments. Trump born to two U.S. citizen parents is the quintessential Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen the founder's envisioned as a true all American patriotic president. Him donating his salary payed for by the American taxpayer back into infrastructure to keep Americans safe proves he truly loves this country.

Send it straight down here to repave Route 1 Downeast. I hit a pothole yesterday that I was sure would flatten my tire. I was lucky but they still haven't patched it.

Send it straight down here to repave Route 1 Downeast. I hit a pothole yesterday that I was sure would flatten my tire. I was lucky but they still haven't patched it.
/-----/ Bent my rim on a pothole - the tire was OK. Fortunately I had the tire and wheel damage coverage and one week before it expired, they fixed the rim at a cost of $165.

/-----/ Bent my rim on a pothole - the tire was OK. Fortunately I had the tire and wheel damage coverage and one week before it expired, they fixed the rim at a cost of $165.
You were lucky--usually that happens to me one week AFTER it expires.

The fact is that Trump has been lining his pockets since he became President. He signed a tax bill that benefits himself personally. He uses RNC and taxpayer dollars that go to his resorts and for goods and services his companies provide. Trump is the most unethical President we have had in some time.

The fact is that Trump has been lining his pockets since he became President. He signed a tax bill that benefits himself personally. He uses RNC and taxpayer dollars that go to his resorts and for goods and services his companies provide. Trump is the most unethical President we have had in some time.
/---/ You can't prove any of that. Just more fake news from LiberalPropagandaville.

Geeze whadda guy - he took in tens of millions from foreign governments, agents and lobbyists at Trump properties and gave a lousy 100 grand to DoT.

Let's have a parade in his honor! :rolleyes:

• Banned
Geeze whadda guy - he took in tens of millions from foreign governments, agents and lobbyists at Trump properties and gave a lousy 100 grand to DoT.

Let's have a parade in his honor! :rolleyes:
Don't you just love America, the land of opportunity? I do!

• Banned

No, Obama is the most unethical president to date.

Forum List

Back