Dems, don’t be surprised when you feel rather dry after the “blue tsunami” hits

You all said crap like this in 2018. How'd it work out?

Oh, that's right. The Democrats won bigger than expected. The polls undersampled Democrats.

Now, back in reality, Trump is gettting a much smaller share of the R-vote and the D-vote this year. Biden is getting a bigger share. Trump voters are much less energized this year. Anyone can see that Trump lawn signs and flags are few and far between compared to 2016.
What are you babbling about. Historically, the party out of power in off elections wins seats both in the house and the Senate----a large number of seats. IN 2018, the dems picked up a few seats to get the house, but lost seats in the Senate. 2018 was thusly a huge loss for the dems.

Oh, that's right. The Democrats won bigger than expected. The polls undersampled Democrats.

Now, back in reality, Trump is gettting a much smaller share of the R-vote and the D-vote this year. Biden is getting a bigger share. Trump voters are much less energized this year. Anyone can see that Trump lawn signs and flags are few and far between compared to 2016.
What are you babbling about. Historically, the party out of power in off elections wins seats both in the house and the Senate----a large number of seats. IN 2018, the dems picked up a few seats to get the house, but lost seats in the Senate. 2018 was thusly a huge loss for the dems.

Another key factor is that 40 incumbent republicans resigned from their House of Representatives seats in 2018 and didn't seek reelection. Some of them could have lost anyway, but obviously not all of them. Most of those who resigned were losing their senior committee positions because they had maxed out the time, or were seeking other office such as governorships, etc. Lots of those seats were then won by Dems with no contest because of the late resignation announcements. That exodus didn't happen this time around.

Another key factor is that 40 incumbent republicans resigned from their House of Representatives seats in 2018 and didn't seek reelection. Some of them could have lost anyway, but obviously not all of them. Most of those who resigned were losing their senior committee positions because they had maxed out the time, or were seeking other office such as governorships, etc. Lots of those seats were then won by Dems with no contest because of the late resignation announcements. That exodus didn't happen this time around.
Excellent point...

Excellent point...
Let’s not forget that 2018 polls were also way off in key 2020 states like Florida. Guilim up by 7, and the senator who was down by 4.

A left wing media source is now picking up on exactly what I’ve been talking about...Still they ignore the obvious problems turning the polls into garbage.

Once again, you’ve been warned. Prepare for another 4 years of the left claiming trump “stole” the election.

Oh it was gerrymandering hahaha. Ooookay.

This isn't debatable. The congressional vote shares:

2010 R+6.6
2014 R+7.0
2018 D+8.0

The 2018 Democratic win was bigger .So why are you trying to debate it? Just absorb the data and move on. You'd have been better off pointing out that after the 2010 red wave, Obama then easily won re-election in 2012.
The 2018 Democratic win was bigger

In 2010 Dims lost 63 House seats.
In 2018 Reps lost 40 House seats.

In 2010 Dims lost 7 Senate seats.
In 2018 Reps PICKED UP 2 seats.

Hey mamooth you :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

simply pointed out what a moron you are for claiming the Dimwinger pickups in 2018 were "bigger" than the Republican pick ups in 2010,

Why are you lying outright by claim I said "pickups", and why did you think you wouldn't be called out on such obvious dishonesty?

And what was the purpose of resurrecting this old thread? Is your butthurt over me really that extreme?

I never said "pickups". I specifically said "win margin". You. Are. Lying. It's a habit you have. The Democrats won by a bigger percentage in 2018. Thus, it was a bigger win. If you need me to dumb that down more, you're out of luck.

simply pointed out what a moron you are for claiming the Dimwinger pickups in 2018 were "bigger" than the Republican pick ups in 2010,

Why are you lying outright by claim I said "pickups", and why did you think you wouldn't be called out on such obvious dishonesty?

And what was the purpose of resurrecting this old thread? Is your butthurt over me really that extreme?

I never said "pickups". I specifically said "win margin". You. Are. Lying. It's a habit you have. The Democrats won by a bigger percentage in 2018. Thus, it was a bigger win. If you need me to dumb that down more, you're out of luck.
Here Moron, let me quote what you actually said..........

"The 2018 Democratic win was bigger ."

Seems YOU are the liar. Unless you want to say you are so fucking stupid you want to claim the Dims had a "bigger win' in 2018 than the Republicans in 2010 simply because the overall vote for Dims was larger than for Republicans. Are you really trying to say you are that fucking stupid? Nobody cares about that because it doesn't matter. The number of seats matter, Fuckwit.

Good Lord, please tell us you aren't this fucking dumb.

And it was. I was absolutely correct. That's not debatable by any honest person, so naturally you're debating it.

But you're evading the bigger point here, which is that you chose to lie outright about what I said. And you resurrected an old thread to find a reason to lie. That indicates extreme levels of butthurt on your part.

Next time, just stew in silence. You'll end up less embarrassed.

And it was. I was absolutely correct. That's not debatable by any honest person, so naturally you're debating it.

But you're evading the bigger point here, which is that you chose to lie outright about what I said. And you resurrected an old thread to find a reason to lie. That indicates extreme levels of butthurt on your part.

Next time, just stew in silence. You'll end up less embarrassed.
So your argument is that you really are that fucking stupid.

Got it.

Forum List

Back