Dems dare GOP to side with Big Oil

Since your first link does not show that Obama received millions from BP ...I will assume that all of your links are similar lies

You must not have dealt with KissMy before. Your assumptionis probably dead on...

Wow... This took 5 seconds to find...

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com

Did you even bother to read your link KMAN? It doesn't say anything that supports KissMy's claims....dumbass.

We all know who the big oil companies run to when they need a friends. The GOP. There are people on both sides of the isle that take oil money, but the GOP has always been the party that the oil lobbiest look to first.

We all know who the big oil companies run to when they need a friends. The GOP. There are people on both sides of the isle that take oil money, but the GOP has always been the party that the oil lobbiest look to first.

You are another victim of media brain washing.

You are another victim of media brain washing.

No, I would have to be brain dead to NOT recognize the party that is the friend of Big Oil. I would say 70s of the voters would say the same.

Bush Jr-Big Oil
Cheney-Big Oil
Bush Sr-Big Oil

Of my 9 points listed here democrat apologists only attack 2. I must conclude the other 7 points are valid in their mind.

Last edited:
In defense of the oil companies, you have to admit that compared to other liquid products that we buy, oil is pretty darn cheap considering all that's required to attain it.

Heck, even a gallon of bottled water costs more than a gallon of gasoline.

Granted you might use more gas in a day than you do bottled water, but still, considering it's importance to us, the oil companies could charge whatever they want and we still have to pay it.

That being said, BP, clean up your fucking mess.

Of my 9 points listed here democrat apologists only attack 2. I must conclude the other 7 points are valid in their mind.

I see Vanquish has left the room. I guess he is off trying to find a mountaintop to shout from.

To be fair, they have a pretty short attention span...

And remember, Barry can do no wrong....

Has your Hopey Changey given all his BP cash back yet? He received the most cash from BP of any politician in America. DOH! Sorry to throw a wrench in your propaganda rant but i just couldn't resist. Let us all know when your Hopey Changey gives all his BP cash back. We wont hold our breath waiting for that though.

Has your Hopey Changey given all his BP cash back yet? He received the most cash from BP of any politician in America. DOH! Sorry to throw a wrench in your propaganda rant but i just couldn't resist. Let us all know when your Hopey Changey gives all his BP cash back. We wont hold our breath waiting for that though.

Obama never took a dime from BP the corporation. Please provide proof that he did.

When your Hopey Changey gives all his BP cash back,please let us know. Till then we'll just assume you guys are pushing another Hopey Changey fantasy. My God the man hasn't even criticized BP.

Dems want to have their cake and eat it, too...i.e. they want to merge safety and need.

Reps want to have their cake and fuck the environment because they only care about their own comfort.

Bullshit. The fact is, accidents happen. The right can comprehend there is risk in any endeavor. The left just wants to point fingers when something goes wrong.

Dems want to have their cake and eat it, too...i.e. they want to merge safety and need.

Reps want to have their cake and fuck the environment because they only care about their own comfort.

Bullshit. The fact is, accidents happen. The right can comprehend there is risk in any endeavor. The left just wants to point fingers when something goes wrong.

So, is Piyush Jindal NOT pointing fingers, or is he NOT on the right?:eusa_whistle:

Post what you guys want to. Bush Sr, Bush Jr, and Cheney are BIG OIL in government. That perception will always be in everyone's, including the GOP, mind.

So, is Piyush Jindal NOT pointing fingers, or is he NOT on the right?:eusa_whistle:

Deflect much? If you're waiting on ME to support Jindal, that just shows how wet behind the ears YOU are.

Your response however is perfect insight into leftwingnut, "I can't answer the question so I'll make a totally irrelevant counter accusation". :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back