Dems Continue To Provide Evidence This Has Been One Coup Attempt After Another From Day 1

He was more concerned with bipartisanship when told the Republican Leadership about the hack attack and wanted to take the information public. He shouldn't have asked for their support, by then he should have known they wanted to benefit from the Russian attack as well. Never thought I'd see the day when Republicans tout Russian Propaganda over our own intelligence agencies.

If HRC won we would never hear the words "Russia Collusion".

We would have been mired in Benghazi again and again for the first two years, hell they might have already Impeached her by now if she won.

How when they don't control the house?

They controlled it in 2017-18.

They did and you think they would have gone after HRC and the emails? I am curious if you're right. You may be.

They said they would. I have no doubt they would have. And we'd have the same gridlock........

"The election is 12 days away but Republicans are already promising years of investigations and blocked nominees if Hillary Clinton wins."

"Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the Utah Republican who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, says he has lined up enough material from Clinton's four years as secretary of state for two years of probes."

Republicans: No honeymoon if Hillary Clinton wins - CNNPolitics

and if you don't like CNN.

Chaffetz: 'Years' of Clinton investigations to come

If HRC won we would never hear the words "Russia Collusion".

We would have been mired in Benghazi again and again for the first two years, hell they might have already Impeached her by now if she won.

How when they don't control the house?

They controlled it in 2017-18.

They did and you think they would have gone after HRC and the emails? I am curious if you're right. You may be.

They said they would. I have no doubt they would have. And we'd have the same gridlock........

"The election is 12 days away but Republicans are already promising years of investigations and blocked nominees if Hillary Clinton wins."

"Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the Utah Republican who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, says he has lined up enough material from Clinton's four years as secretary of state for two years of probes."

Republicans: No honeymoon if Hillary Clinton wins - CNNPolitics

and if you don't like CNN.

Chaffetz: 'Years' of Clinton investigations to come

Hence I always say let the people decide. 2020 will be an interesting election.

Forum List

Back