Dems Busing in People for Obama Speech

Probably have to bus Blacks in because they are the only ones with IDs.

No, they're the only ones who a) care and b) can be trusted not to start protesting Democratic policies.

I bet you miss the days when these American citizens were forced from their seat, under law.

I always marvel at how despicable, unscrulous and utterly sleazy liberals are. They'll hurl the grossest insults at anyone who disputes their idiocies and then whine about "civility" in the very next sentence.

Last edited:
If you believe that, you're one sick piece of shit.

So they can get an ID?

What kind of ID? A phony poll tax tax ID, to suppress their vote? Voting it a right, you racist little ass monkey. Going to a political convention isn't. Are you really this stupid in your day to day life?

Actually, you have it precisely reversed. Going to a political convention is a right. It's covered under the "freedom of assembly clause in the First Amendment. Voting for President, on the other hand, is clearly not a right. A state legislature could choose to select electors by lottery tomorrow.

no, they're the only ones who a) care and b) can be trusted not to start protesting democratic policies.

i bet you miss the days when these american citizens were forced from their seat, under law.

i always marvel at how despicable, unscrulous and utterly sleazy liberals are. They'll hurl the grosses insults at anyone who disputes their idiocies and then whine about "civility" in the very next sentence.

View attachment $crying.bmp

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

You're whining about churches and school associations ride sharing? Pathetic.

Who is whining?

You are.

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

Pop Greenville NC 86,000 .... Denver...620,000 Idiot much Bro?

Greenville?
The convention is being held in Charlotte which has a population of over 750,000 in the city, and about 2 million in the metro area. Charlotte is the 17th largest city in the nation.

Sorry bout that,

1. So Obama has to go to other states in order maybe fill the DNC Convention???
2. I for one am not surprised,....! :badgrin: and this is no whine, its a *Push Your Face Into the Pile Of Shit, And Rubbing your Faces in It*
3. Those he's bribing to get on the buses are also demanding a free meal each way, and some other goodies too,...:badgrin:
4. I wonder if *ALL* the truth will get out on how much this is costing,....lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

NewGOPers whining about the dems transportation logistics...

WEAK!

Are you kidding? This is what they do....faux outrage over the silliest things.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg

Wonder if they'll have those hideous fake Greek Columns this time? ;)

Good gawd, I just ran across THIS..don't know how cheap these people can make Obama look, but they are trying damn hard..

SNIP:

DNC Knick-Knacks Include Calendar Comparing Obama to Jesus Christ (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 3, 2012, 8:45 AM
Apparently, there are a few nitwits who still believe in the hopey-changey crapola.

An Obama calendar sold in Charlotte this week compares the failed president to Jesus Christ.
Here is the August 2013 page from the “Keep the Dream Alive” calendar:

picture and even a video at site

DNC Knick-Knacks Include Calendar Comparing Obama to Jesus Christ (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Basically you are trying to suppress Black attendance.

I just want to see every American Citizen exercise their RIGHT to vote. You're a little bigot moron. Who goes to the DNC convention is up to those who choose to go. I wouldn't whine like a little girl if they chose to ride share.

There are several qualifications to vote that vary from state to state. Common ones include:

1. Being a citizen
2. Being a resident of state
3. Being 18
4. Not being a felon
5. Registering

So yeah, there are already restrictions on the privilege to vote.

It's funny though how having ID is such a big fucking deal to get in order to vote, but required in order to attend the convention.

The felon law varies from state to state. Other than that, it's still a right for American citizens to vote. You don't hear me bitching that Ron Paul got a shakedown at the airport. I've gotten my share. It pissed me off, but didn't think my constitutional rights were being violated.

Remember the "One"'s fantastic re-election kick off event??

It was a disaster with half empty seats to see the empty suit.....

obamafail.png

The convention will continue that trend. Nothing to worry about!! 43% is awesome!!!

Forum List

Back