Dems Busing in People for Obama Speech

Who's they? Black people who want to be part of a political convention? "have to"? Is that just your stereotyping? How the fuck do you know what they can afford and why they choose to travel as they do?

You sound like a pathetic little racist pig. If I had the choice of going somewhere and had the opportunity to ride share, I'd choose to lessen my carbon foot print. You're a worthless sack of shit.

Quit playing the race card...............nothing in his post says or indicates anything about color you little man. :eusa_boohoo:

Post fail!!

You're the lame piece of shit who claimed they couldn't make their business work in a recovering economy. Why don't you pay attention to your family, instead of posting inane shit on some stupid forum? Doesn't your family give you rep points?

Why so salty today, Dick?

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

They could use those same buses to shuttle people to the nearest DMV to get a valid ID. They claim some people just can't get one, so they must know where they are and have talked to them, right? So, help them out.

I wonder what other amenities the people will receive for taking time from their busy schedules to hop on the bus. Perhaps a little bonus in their next welfare checks or a free meal and cigarettes.

Seems everything is always orchestrated with Obama. People will be required to show ID to get in any Dem function and they'll be screened to ensure only ass-kissers are among the crowd. He doesn't do press conferences where reporters are allowed to ask whatever they want. It's all scripted these days. What is he so afraid of?

I read that he mentioned he wouldn't participate in any presidential debates. I hope this isn't true, though I don't think teleprompters should be allowed if he shows up.

If you want to see some EPIC FUCKING WHINING - have the RNC bus in some attendees..

Jesus Christ, they'd have an EPIC FUCKING ORGASM

Are you saying that zero Republicans decided to reduce their carbon footprint and rideshare? I wish you'd prove that. That would make an epic story.

Most people are not the least bit concerned about their "carbon footprint." That's usually reserved for hysterical environmentalists.

Of course attendence will down for Obama. He's not the new thing this time around.

Interest in Romney is similarly low. While McCain's 2008 speech had record high TV ratings, Romney's convention speech got the lowest TV ratings since Bob Dole in 1996.

Everyone is struggling to get viewers this year. It's just not an exciting election. No new thing Obama, no Sarah Palin.

Of course attendence will down for Obama. He's not the new thing this time around.

Interest in Romney is similarly low. While McCain's 2008 speech had record high TV ratings, Romney's convention speech got the lowest TV ratings since Bob Dole in 1996.

Everyone is struggling to get viewers this year. It's just not an exciting election. No new thing Obama, no Sarah Palin.

I didnt watch a single speech on TV. Mainly because I dont have a TV. I did see some of them on Youtube, though. That probably explains at least some of the ratings. TV ratings dont necessarily translate into viewership or excitement.

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

Pop Greenville NC 86,000 .... Denver...620,000 Idiot much Bro?

Greenville?
The convention is being held in Charlotte which has a population of over 750,000 in the city, and about 2 million in the metro area. Charlotte is the 17th largest city in the nation.

Is Greenville NC where they are busing people in from? Holy Crap! That's 250 miles away. The DNC has to go 250 miles to get anyone interested in seeing Obama's acceptance speech? :rofl:

Wonder if they'll have those hideous fake Greek Columns this time? ;)

Good gawd, I just ran across THIS..don't know how cheap these people can make Obama look, but they are trying damn hard..

SNIP:

DNC Knick-Knacks Include Calendar Comparing Obama to Jesus Christ (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 3, 2012, 8:45 AM
Apparently, there are a few nitwits who still believe in the hopey-changey crapola.

An Obama calendar sold in Charlotte this week compares the failed president to Jesus Christ.
Here is the August 2013 page from the “Keep the Dream Alive” calendar:

picture and even a video at site

DNC Knick-Knacks Include Calendar Comparing Obama to Jesus Christ (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

About the calendar author...
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/keep-dream-calendar-james-hickman/dp/0979552001]Amazon.com: keep the dream 2013 calendar (9780979552007): james hickman: Books[/ame]
About the Author
my name is james hickman and i am my own success story. i've been in four mental institutions and five group home. by yhe time i was 13,. i never thought my life would be like this from notorious bad boy to in and out of prison, to top american book seller, imagine that ! life after prison.

I didnt watch a single speech on TV. Mainly because I dont have a TV. I did see some of them on Youtube, though. That probably explains at least some of the ratings. TV ratings dont necessarily translate into viewership or excitement.

There was very little viewership and very little excitement about the Governor.

Obama's just not the savior he was in 2008.

I'm one of the ones that just ignored every position he took and listened to all the nice words in his speeches. Ain't happenin' this time around!

He can take his "hope and change" back to Chicago!

Good to know that college students are for Obama. Chapel Hill supported Obama in 2008 by a huge margin.
Meanwhile old and white still vote GOP.

According to what I heard on the news tonight, his big speech may very well get rained out. I think that would be so damned funny... They have predicted thunderstorms for Thursday. I think that would be a hoot. Spend all that money to bus in paid supporters and then have the whole deal rained out. Sweet.

According to what I heard on the news tonight, his big speech may very well get rained out. I think that would be so damned funny... They have predicted thunderstorms for Thursday. I think that would be a hoot. Spend all that money to bus in paid supporters and then have the whole deal rained out. Sweet.
The crowd will turn out in the rain with umbrellas and raincoats.

Forum List

Back