Dems buck Obama on water rule

the comments with the article don't support the "dems" so someones crystal ball is out of whack

The majority of those comments you referred to are from grumpy cons.
The majority of Americans do support the Clean Water Rule.

No "crystal ball" needed or used

But you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

You aren't the knower of all Americans and what they like or who is or isn't "grumpy CONS". and If you don't know what this is about.... please don't make stupid statements and just go bow to your shrine of the government and Democrat party

Three moderate Democrats (The scary thing is there is only 3 Democrats in the Senate standing up for; we the people)

Whats even scarier is that you still believe that Obama is a tyrant while people oppose the "tyrant"

Which one is it? 3 Dems? or....

Dozens of congressional Democrats are joining Republicans

??

Expecting logic out of Staph is kinda ridiculous but I'm trying

You are the one not using logic.
Everybody else got it.
She said it very plainly.
Only 3 Dems in the Senate standing up for we the people and 24 in the House.
The majority of Dems have become pitiful money hungry grabbers of power.

You see all they care about. a typical liberal sheep goes around calling people stupid names..... hoping they get a atta boy or a pat on the head from the rest of ugly gang of trolls.

And these people vote for OUR LIVES

Last edited:
Check the hater dupes fighting for their greedy idiot billionaire masters' ability to pollute and screw the people and the country. Zombie twits...lol. Hillary's coming to git ya...BOO! lol.

BTW- Pubs have been running the country with EOs FOREVER. Just don't tell the media...and of course keep the rubes clueless duh.

I'd get fined if I dammed my creek and made a pond without prior approval. So would pretty much anyone anywhere in the USA. You don't own the water flowing through your land. That's been the law everywhere since, like, forever. That's why pond idiot got fined, well before the law here changed.

ODSers badly need to brush up on their history. It's a sort defining characteristic of ODSers that they have zero knowledge of how the real world functions. I mean, the ODS kooks here actually seem to think you can freely divert any waterways on your property and take the water for yourself. Wow.

I'd get fined if I dammed my creek and made a pond without prior approval. So would pretty much anyone anywhere in the USA. You don't own the water flowing through your land. That's been the law everywhere since, like, forever. That's why pond idiot got fined, well before the law here changed.

ODSers badly need to brush up on their history. It's a sort defining characteristic of ODSers that they have zero knowledge of how the real world functions. I mean, the ODS kooks here actually seem to think you can freely divert any waterways on your property and take the water for yourself. Wow.

Why exactly should it be illegal to dam a creek on your property?

Because, they (all those UNELECTED bureaucrats in the EPA) knows whats best for us to breath clean air and drink clean water. so we need to just shut up about it

MAN OH MAN. what the hell is an odser? and with that rant.... they have the nerve to accuse others of being a KOOK. whoa scary. I bet he'd wear a brown shirt for the EPA in a heartbeat.

MAN OH MAN. what the hell is an odser? and with that rant.... they have the nerve to accuse others of being a KOOK. whoa scary. I bet he'd wear a brown shirt for the EPA in a heartbeat.

And I'm still waiting for the brownshirt to explain why damming a creek on your own property should be illegal.

Did you all know the GUBERMENT owns the air you breath and the rain that falls from the sky? They haven't acquired the sun and the moon yet but I'm sure they are working it

good grief. we are BEYOND HOPELESS

And I'm still waiting for the brownshirt to explain why damming a creek on your own property should be illegal.

Don't hold your breath. According to them the Government OWNS all the lands we live on. Evidently we just RENT it from them..

Oh how the libbies on here are gonna complain when a republican gets in the Whitehouse. All the new powers Obama will be handing him. I hope he decides to bypass congress and makes abortion illegal. Obama has shown how it can be done. I can't wait!

They'll be infuriated to the point of insanity when the President uses his actual Constitutional powers and repeals Obama's EOs on immigration and the EPA's new water regulations.

I can't WAIT. and then we need to start demanding they abolish the EPA and a few of the UNELECTED bureaucratic AGENCIES like the IRS, now making their OWN RULES for us without REPRESENTATION of our congress.

Oh how the libbies on here are gonna complain when a republican gets in the Whitehouse. All the new powers Obama will be handing him. I hope he decides to bypass congress and makes abortion illegal. Obama has shown how it can be done. I can't wait!

They'll be infuriated to the point of insanity when the President uses his actual Constitutional powers and repeals Obama's EOs on immigration and the EPA's new water regulations.

I can't WAIT. and then we need to start demanding they abolish the EPA and a few of the UNELECTED bureaucratic AGENCIES like the IRS, now making their OWN RULES for us without REPRESENTATION of our congress.
He could sick the irs on the Clintons and all the looney libs on here that don't see a problem with the president using the irs to shut the other side up.

He could sick the irs on the Clintons and all the looney libs on here that don't see a problem with the president using the irs to shut the other side up.

They'll claim it's a crime against humanity and the Constitution. You don't actually expect them to be consistent, do you?

Hey, I might go for that. and then we can turn them in to the EPA. I'm sure they can find something they are doing wrong on their own property

They'll claim it's a crime against humanity and the Constitution. You don't actually expect them to be consistent, do you?
Not really, but I do expect them to be stupid enough not to remember that it's documented that they supported it. You know how short their memory is.

Hey, I might go for that. and then we can turn them in to the EPA. I'm sure they can find something they are doing wrong on their own property
He could make right winger get a real job instead of Getting paid to spew liberal talking points all day.

Not really, but I do expect them to be stupid enough not to remember that it's documented that they supported it. You know how short their memory is.

If you criticize them for contradicting their previous stance on the issue, they'll accuse you of being a hypocrite for doing exactly what you attacked the IRS for doing under Obama.

They count on people being too stupid to understand how two-faced they are, and they're mostly right, unfortunately.

If you criticize them for contradicting their previous stance on the issue, they'll accuse you of being a hypocrite for doing exactly what you attacked the IRS for doing under Obama.

They count on people being too stupid to understand how two-faced they are, and they're mostly right, unfortunately.
You forget all the support for Clinton's misdealings in the 90's was documented as a group, the internet wasn't as big then. But now we have them pegged as individuals with their own statements supporting this lawlessness president. When they say the president cannot do that, we can bring up in their own words supporting Obama doing the same. I can't wait!

Check the various water laws that have existed over the past centuries.

Which, notably, Obama did not invent, hence it's odd that he gets blamed for them. HereWeGoAgain, being that the stupid is particularly strong in him, thinks that anyone not blaming Obama is a brownshirt.

Seriously, why are all of you ODSers such bedwetting morons? Is there an entrance exam that you fail if you aren't freakin' stupid enough?

Forum List

Back