Dems buck Obama on water rule

We just went back to the same law that existed under Reagan, before the Republicans progressively gutted water laws.

I'm guessing the ODS kooks weren't informed of that by their masters, being that they're not shrieking about what a tyrant Reagan was.

The laws are stricter than what we had under Reagan. Why should we need new regulations when the old ones are still in place? The EPA wants to use this law to steal people's property. That's based on their record, not paranoia.

we tried to warn people about putting in Obama. and every bit of it has been BROUGHT down on us. starting with the IRS and on down. he's used our government as a WEAPON against us and anyone who doesn't BOW to him...just horrible we have another year and a half to suffer with him
How are you suffering exactly?

I'm paying $750/mo for an insurance policy with a $13,500 deductible and it doesn't pay a cent for doctor visits.
Well that sucks. I pay $500 a month for a family of four with a $500 deductible per person. You might want to shop around.

You're getting subsidized insurance. I'm not. I'm paying for part of your insurance. Obamacare is great for ticks on the ass of society, but not for people who carry their own weight.

The laws are stricter than what we had under Reagan. Why should we need new regulations when the old ones are still in place? The EPA wants to use this law to steal people's property. That's based on their record, not paranoia.

we tried to warn people about putting in Obama. and every bit of it has been BROUGHT down on us. starting with the IRS and on down. he's used our government as a WEAPON against us and anyone who doesn't BOW to him...just horrible we have another year and a half to suffer with him

I'm paying $750/mo for an insurance policy with a $13,500 deductible and it doesn't pay a cent for doctor visits.
Well that sucks. I pay $500 a month for a family of four with a $500 deductible per person. You might want to shop around.

You're getting subsidized insurance. I'm not. I'm paying for part of your insurance. Obamacare is great for ticks on the ass of society, but not for people who carry their own weight.
No, I don't get subsidized insurance. I've had the same company for years.

In other words, your employer pays most of the premium.

I am my employer. You are striking out left and right.

You must make shit wages, if that's the case. You have to be getting subsidized, because I say nothing like such a policy on any of the sites I looked at.

OMG OMG OMG

Obama wants to protect waterways

Conservatives outraged

Idiot. It's not just drinking water sources. Many people have little creeks or even manmade ponds and they take care of them. The law, as written, gives government control over any property with water and it could technically include land where there are puddles after rain.

Instead of going through congress, Obama is relying on people he appointed to push his agenda. It's wrong.
I heard he's going to declare martial law and never leave the Presidency too :eek:
I heard he's going to declare marshall law.

Only an idiot would want to be governed by a bunch of faceless, unelected bureaucrats... but that's libs for ya, total idiots.

Yes, and they are going to be our downfall. they are already taking away our FREEDOMS A LITTLE bit at a time. and these low information voters says. oh well so what
Only an idiot would want to be governed by a bunch of faceless, unelected bureaucrats... but that's libs for ya, total idiots.

Yes, and they are going to be our downfall. they are already taking away our FREEDOMS A LITTLE bit at a time. and these low information voters says. oh well so what
Shouldn't that read no information since many, perhaps most, D voters are not breathing citizens?

OMG OMG OMG

Obama wants to protect waterways

Conservatives outraged

Idiot. It's not just drinking water sources. Many people have little creeks or even manmade ponds and they take care of them. The law, as written, gives government control over any property with water and it could technically include land where there are puddles after rain.

Instead of going through congress, Obama is relying on people he appointed to push his agenda. It's wrong.
I heard he's going to declare martial law and never leave the Presidency too :eek:
I heard he's going to declare marshall law.
I heard he might go really crazy and declare partial law!!! :eek::eek::eek:

We just went back to the same law that existed under Reagan, before the Republicans progressively gutted water laws.

I'm guessing the ODS kooks weren't informed of that by their masters, being that they're not shrieking about what a tyrant Reagan was.

Lie.

the comments with the article don't support the "dems" so someones crystal ball is out of whack

The majority of those comments you referred to are from grumpy cons.
The majority of Americans do support the Clean Water Rule.

No "crystal ball" needed or used

But you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.
Many Americans have no F-in clue what the so-called "clean water rule" means, or does.

You must make shit wages, if that's the case. You have to be getting subsidized, because I say nothing like such a policy on any of the sites I looked at.
You aren't looking hard enough.

You aren't looking hard enough.

Post a link, asshole.

Oh how the libbies on here are gonna complain when a republican gets in the Whitehouse. All the new powers Obama will be handing him. I hope he decides to bypass congress and makes abortion illegal. Obama has shown how it can be done. I can't wait!

Oh how the libbies on here are gonna complain when a republican gets in the Whitehouse. All the new powers Obama will be handing him. I hope he decides to bypass congress and makes abortion illegal. Obama has shown how it can be done. I can't wait!

They'll be infuriated to the point of insanity when the President uses his actual Constitutional powers and repeals Obama's EOs on immigration and the EPA's new water regulations.

Three moderate Democrats (The scary thing is there is only 3 Democrats in the Senate standing up for; we the people)

Whats even scarier is that you still believe that Obama is a tyrant while people oppose the "tyrant"

Which one is it? 3 Dems? or....

Dozens of congressional Democrats are joining Republicans

??

Expecting logic out of Staph is kinda ridiculous but I'm trying

You are the one not using logic.
Everybody else got it.
She said it very plainly.
Only 3 Dems in the Senate standing up for we the people and 24 in the House.
The majority of Dems have become pitiful money hungry grabbers of power.

YEP.

Forum List

Back