Dems buck Obama on water rule

OMG OMG OMG

Obama wants to protect waterways

Conservatives outraged

No, he wants the feds to control the waterways. Big difference. Everyone should be outraged, but I don't expect the partisan Obamabots to give much of a shit. But if he had an R next to his name and tried this.........

OMG OMG OMG

Obama wants to protect waterways

Conservatives outraged

No, he wants the feds to control the waterways. Big difference. Everyone should be outraged, but I don't expect the partisan Obamabots to give much of a shit. But if he had an R next to his name and tried this.........
Republicans protect our waterways?

I'd be all for it. As it is, they want to bypass existing protections

the comments with the article don't support the "dems" so someones crystal ball is out of whack

The majority of those comments you referred to are from grumpy cons.
The majority of Americans do support the Clean Water Rule.

No "crystal ball" needed or used

But you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

We just went back to the same law that existed under Reagan, before the Republicans progressively gutted water laws.

I'm guessing the ODS kooks weren't informed of that by their masters, being that they're not shrieking about what a tyrant Reagan was.

We just went back to the same law that existed under Reagan, before the Republicans progressively gutted water laws.

I'm guessing the ODS kooks weren't informed of that by their masters, being that they're not shrieking about what a tyrant Reagan was.

The laws are stricter than what we had under Reagan. Why should we need new regulations when the old ones are still in place? The EPA wants to use this law to steal people's property. That's based on their record, not paranoia.

The laws are stricter than what we had under Reagan. Why should we need new regulations when the old ones are still in place? The EPA wants to use this law to steal people's property. That's based on their record, not paranoia.
Gotta put the FEMA camps somewhere.

we tried to warn people about putting in Obama. and every bit of it has been BROUGHT down on us. starting with the IRS and on down. he's used our government as a WEAPON against us and anyone who doesn't BOW to him...just horrible we have another year and a half to suffer with him

we tried to warn people about putting in Obama. and every bit of it has been BROUGHT down on us. starting with the IRS and on down. he's used our government as a WEAPON against us and anyone who doesn't BOW to him...just horrible we have another year and a half to suffer with him
How are you suffering exactly?

Only an idiot would want to be governed by a bunch of faceless, unelected bureaucrats... but that's libs for ya, total idiots.

I'm paying $750/mo for an insurance policy with a $13,500 deductible and it doesn't pay a cent for doctor visits.

Only an idiot would want to be governed by a bunch of faceless, unelected bureaucrats... but that's libs for ya, total idiots.

Yes, and they are going to be our downfall. they are already taking away our FREEDOMS A LITTLE bit at a time. and these low information voters says. oh well so what

I'm paying $750/mo for an insurance policy with a $13,500 deductible and it doesn't pay a cent for doctor visits.
Well that sucks. I pay $500 a month for a family of four with a $500 deductible per person. You might want to shop around.

Yes, and they are going to be our downfall. they are already taking away our FREEDOMS A LITTLE bit at a time. and these low information voters says. oh well so what
You aren't going to answer my question I see.

Our premiums are up over 40% over the last 18 months and the deductibles has risen from $1,000 to $4,500.

Thanks ACA... and don't get me started on the stupid reporting requirements.

Forum List

Back