Dems . Be happy Trump is in the whitehouse .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
better to have him than say Pense . Here's why: Trump is really a Rino 3rd party . The GOP doesn't get along wh him so much . He ain't rubber stamping their shit , and he has some progressive leanings .

Sure he's a little crazy , but he's not just going to be a GOP water carrier.

Take Obamacare . He's more redo , while GOP wants to repeal.

better to have him than say Pense . Here's why: Trump is really a Rino 3rd party . The GOP doesn't get along wh him so much . He ain't rubber stamping their shit , and he has some progressive leanings .

I agree Obama's the double down President, though sadly what he kept doubling down on was stupidity

I have to ask what is it you think "dems" should be grateful for? "he's more redo" what the fuck does that even mean? are you retarded?

Better than Pence yes, but you could say that about 99.9% of the planet.

I fear that Trump actually will just rubberstamp everything the GOP sends him since he wants his supporters to think he's cool, and he doesn't know what a President is supposed to do anyways.

I have to ask what is it you think "dems" should be grateful for? "he's more redo" what the fuck does that even mean? are you retarded?
Pence would really do thinks like try to overturn Obergefell and Roe plus a whole of other stupid stuff.

That will not happen with Trump.

upload_2017-1-19_11-33-47.png

Dems . Be happy Trump is in the whitehouse
Indeed, the corporatist war monger got close.

I fear that Trump actually will just rubberstamp everything the GOP sends him since he wants his supporters to think he's cool, and he doesn't know what a President is supposed to do anyways.

Um ... Trump has been telling the congress what he wants. For all the posting, you're not paying much attention ...

First we must agree on one thing. The duty of an elected representative is to represent those who elected them. The people are happy with some of the ACA. The people are very unhappy with other parts. The unhappy people are not voting Democratic. That's why the party is in the minority in both houses and in the state legislatures.

The party should move to keep the popular parts and agree to lose the unpopular sections. This means the people believe the representative is actually representing the electors. It places the party in a position to pick up seats in the House, Senate, and most importantly the State Legislatures.

Telling the people they should be grateful for what is obviously unpopular and even detested hasn't worked. In anything but a one party nation it will never work.

I'm only a little bit happy he's in the white house because he will destroy the GOP once and for all. Talk about Making America Great Again....amirite?

Um ... Trump has been telling the congress what he wants. For all the posting, you're not paying much attention ...
And so far it's been all things that republicans have wanted for years. Man... Trump is just so cool huh Kaz?

And so far it's been all things that republicans have wanted for years. Man... Trump is just so cool huh Kaz?

TBD. But it is so cool the Great Divider is hitting the bricks

The Great Divider is probably tweeting about Hollywood and combing his retarded hair as we speak

The Great Divider is probably tweeting about Hollywood and combing his retarded hair as we speak

Playground! Your ever constant speed.

Hillary = Obama = W = Slick = HW. Yeah, that's worked out so well. We can't risk trying something different. I preferred Gary, but DJ is better than the same ole same ole

We did you Dem's a favor whooping your ass, now you don't have to endure 4 years of Hillary investigations or an impeachment process. In fact, get down on your knees and thank us.

Americans are inspired by their presidents. I remember when JFK was elected, he advocated more exercise for kids, and everyone started doing 50 mile hikes. Now that Trump is elected, I find myself strangely motivated to kick people of color, foreign accents, and different religions in the ass, call bomb threats into synagogues, and grab pussy.

So, what you're saying here is that we're basically getting a 3rd term of Dear Leader.

Playground! Your ever constant speed.

Hillary = Obama = W = Slick = HW. Yeah, that's worked out so well. We can't risk trying something different. I preferred Gary, but DJ is better than the same ole same ole
I hope. Trump's hostility towards innocent Americans and foreign allies worries me though.

Forum List

Back