Dems abandoning Obama ...WHY???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Two more Democrats refused to endorse Democrat President Barack ... would not answer Kelly when asked if he would support Obama in November

Heidi Heitkamp, a former North Dakota attorney general seeking to replace the retiring Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), told the AP that Obama has “failed in the one test America had for him, which was to unite the country.”
Kelly used that demurral as an opportunity to say Barber won’t even admit that he supports Obama and “Obamacare,” a law that Kelly described as terrible.

“My biggest fear is Mr. Obama’s job-killing policies,” Kelly said.

West Virginia's Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin said he is not endorsing President Barack Obama for re-election,

North Carolina Democrat Will Vote To Repeal Obamacare, Will Not ...
North Carolina Democrat Larry Kissell represents the state's 8th Congressional district,

Abandon ship: Obama pal Claire McCaskill skipping Democratic ...
hotair.com/.../abandon-ship-obama-pal-claire-mccaskill-not-attendin...
Jun 26, 2012 – McCaskill's no ordinary Democrat when it comes to Obama: She was among the first senators to endorse him over presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton in ... Exit question: How many convention cancellations does this make?

I really don't remember ANY sitting President that had his own party leaders abandon him!

Why are they dropping off like fleas from a dog... do they KNOW something???

shellacking2.gif

YOUR term is exactly what must happen because if Obama LOSES by less then 5% there will be blood in the streets! NO doubt!

This has to be a huge lopsided win by Romney because Obama supporters are SO vested in their belief that Obama should be President BECAUSE HE is BLACK!
Any loss by a margin will be totally suspect, totally contested and blood in the streets!

The Rats are always the first ones to abandon a sinking ship.

Any democrats/liberals abandoning Obama would not be joining you. They go into purgatory, like me, and will simply not vote in the upcoming election.

Add Harry Cueller of Texas and Larry Kissell of North Carolina to the rapidly expanding list of democrats fleeing the party.

Two more Democrats refused to endorse Democrat President Barack ... would not answer Kelly when asked if he would support Obama in November

Heidi Heitkamp, a former North Dakota attorney general seeking to replace the retiring Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), told the AP that Obama has “failed in the one test America had for him, which was to unite the country.”

Kelly used that demurral as an opportunity to say Barber won’t even admit that he supports Obama and “Obamacare,” a law that Kelly described as terrible.

West Virginia's Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin said he is not endorsing President Barack Obama for re-election,

North Carolina Democrat Larry Kissell represents the state's 8th Congressional district,

Jun 26, 2012 – McCaskill's no ordinary Democrat when it comes to Obama: She was among the first senators to endorse him over presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton in ... Exit question: How many convention cancellations does this make?

I really don't remember ANY sitting President that had his own party leaders abandon him!

Obama has “failed in the one test America had for him, which was to unite the country.”

That was Obama's biggest "test". Nope...according to her that was his "only" test. The woman is a moron.

I wonder why she thinks she is a democrat? She sounds as stupid as your typical fundamentalist christian fascist NewGoper.

I'm gonna guess it has to do with understand the demographics of the area you represent.

ND and WV seem like they might be on the Conservative side. :thup:

Any democrats/liberals abandoning Obama would not be joining you. They go into purgatory, like me, and will simply not vote in the upcoming election.

That makes sense for you that's fine. But what reason did you vote for Obama?
Did you like MOST people did vote not for his qualifications because the MSM never vetted Obama and when they did there was NOT the same negativity as there was for Bush, but did you vote because you didn't want to be considered a "racist"?

According to a study by the media scholars Stephen J. Farnsworth and S. Robert Lichter, The Times’s coverage of the president’s first year in office was significantly more favorable than its first-year coverage of three predecessors who also brought a new party to power in the White House: George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.

Arthur Brisbane, the public editor of the New York Times – who wrote yesterday to call out his own paper for their fawning and biased coverage of the president.

Brisbane is, for once, spot on in his analysis of the Times’ embarrassingly obvious tilt toward President Obama:

Many critics view the Times as constitutionally unable to address the election in an unbiased fashion. Like a lot of America, it basked a bit in the warm glow of Mr. Obama’s election in 2008. The company published a book about the country’s first African-American president, “Obama: The Historic Journey.” The Times also published a lengthy portrait of him in its Times Topics section on NYTimes.com, yet there’s nothing of the kind about George W. Bush or his father.
Press Bias for Obama Overwhelms Romney’s Primary Advantage « Commentary Magazine

So based on the liberal bias of the MSM is there any wonder Obama's shortfalls were ignored and NOW we are paying for them!!!

Huffington Post: House Democrats' Fundraising Sets Record After Health Care Ruling
“Nearly 65,000 Democratic supporters have contributed an average of $35 since the high court ruled on Thursday that President Barack Obama's signature health care law was constitutional.”

We can’t thank you enough.

You may have seen my email on Saturday saying that we were close to setting a record for the day. We didn’t just set the record, we shattered it. More than 30,000 of you helped us raise over $1 million on Saturday alone – nearly twice our previous record.

Because of you, Democrats are on offense. We’re holding Republicans across the country accountable for threatening to drastically cut Medicare and repeal President Obama’s health care law.

:thup:

Did you like MOST people did vote not for his qualifications because the MSM never vetted Obama and when they did there was NOT the same negativity as there was for Bush, but did you vote because you didn't want to be considered a "racist"?

I voted for Obama because he was charismatic and he expressed interests and campaigned on liberal ideas and things that I wanted to see happen.

Vote for him because I didn't want to be considered a racist?

Really? That's what kind of shit goes through your guys head? Anybody who had to justify themselves not voting for Obama with a "I'm not voting for Obama, but not because he's black" justification is probably a racist.

I voted for Obama because he was charismatic and he expressed interests and campaigned on liberal ideas and things that I wanted to see happen.

Vote for him because I didn't want to be considered a racist?

Really? That's what kind of shit goes through your guys head? Anybody who had to justify themselves not voting for Obama with a "I'm not voting for Obama, but not because he's black" justification is probably a racist.

NO that's what goes through a psychologist observation of the ONLY logical reason people would vote for a totally UNQUALIFIED.. platitude chanting.."HOPE.. CHANGE" I mean what kind of childish chant is that?? So the ONLY reason people like YOU HAD to vote if you are white is because you stupidly think that If I don't vote for him I'm a racist! And Obama KNEW that... I read what he said in his book which I KNoW you didn't read.."Dreams of MY Father"...

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and
made no sudden moves.They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

YET intelligent voters IGNORED these words right from OBAMA and voted for him!

Obama KNEW he could get people to vote for a "safe" black man because HE KNEW from experience that WHITES feel so guilty that IN spite of his OWN inexperience idiots that HE's Laughing at right now Vote for him, donate to him and think he is a god!
YOU think I'm making that up?

This is what you would consider a SMART, EDUCATED Journalist would write!
" Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

BUT when it comes to HIS MAN...
to his gushingly, tingle up leg statement from same NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world, he’s sort of God." –

So if someone much more knowledgable then you more informed then you can get all wet and slather "he's sort of God"... GEEZ you guys are SO GULLIBLE laughs Obama!

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess it has to do with understand the demographics of the area you represent.

OH! She's like one of those Lying Leiberman Types. She just wants to get elected. It has nothing to do with any principals.

A principle is a law or rule that has to be,
a "principal" First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief
like a grade school ..
WHICH is evidently like most of you liberal/progressive democrats you crave for education but your understanding of words is lacking.

Maybe you should have spent more time learning the "principles" of grammar and less time in the "principal's office!

Oh, some Democrats who'd be Republicans tomorrow if it served their political gains are not supporting Obama?

Yup. That's not thread-worthy.

So Obama would be your savior if HE were a GOP?
Or maybe Obama said a lot of things "like a politician" to get elected.. remember this that came from Obama's promises.. another of you ardent, "intelligent" supporters"..

...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

Or maybe YOU were standing line waiting to get some "obama stash"!!!!

Obama supporters like the following:
ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
WOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us, to help us.
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!
WOMEN: (chanting) Obama! Obama! Obama! (laughing)

principled disciplined, well spoken fellow supporters -- you Obamatrons!

Obama has “failed in the one test America had for him, which was to unite the country.”

That was Obama's biggest "test". Nope...according to her that was his "only" test. The woman is a moron.

I wonder why she thinks she is a democrat? She sounds as stupid as your typical fundamentalist christian fascist NewGoper.

The one test for Obama was to turn around the so-called mess he inherited from George Bush. His numbers indicate that he has not.

OH! She's like one of those Lying Leiberman Types. She just wants to get elected. It has nothing to do with any principals.

A principle is a law or rule that has to be,
a "principal" First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief
like a grade school ..
WHICH is evidently like most of you liberal/progressive democrats you crave for education but your understanding of words is lacking.

Maybe you should have spent more time learning the "principles" of grammar and less time in the "principal's office!

Holy shit...I have an English degree and I give way less of a fuck about that shit. But good job in focusing on the grammatical errors of his post instead of the logical errors in yours, dummy.

Forum List

Back