Obama audience walks out again - this time in Milwaukee

I must say it's a cool High School though. I was checking it out and found out Golda Meir actually graduated from it.

Only 950 students though so I don't understand the "thousands" comment for the size of the crowd. Usually auditoriums rarely exceed the entire student population.

Examiner is a propaganda rag, hater dupes...a joke.

The President being reduced to a high school auditorium is a fact. Not propaganda. And that's pretty darn pathetic. Sad actually.
Meh. Who cares. Total disfunction till 2016- Better than Pub corruption. All in all, a real tribute to our crappe media that allows RW BS to go on forever. A disgrace, chumps of the greedy a-hole Pub rich...

So, where did the Ukraine Nazis go, RW dupe? See current events.

Hillary is great!

Get her out there speaking!!

"Businesses don't create jobs!! "

"You didn't build that!!"

:rofl:
Like I said, she was talking about trickle down ruining the country, and our infrastructure going to hell since 1981. And your stupid bs goes on and on...(50%+ racist) loudmouth idiots.

Baxter.jpg

Hillary is such a strong candidate that she lost in 2008 to an inexperienced Jr Senator 2 years removed from the Illinois House......still, she's the best the DEMS have....:rofl:

She's a LOCK!!!!

Obama was perfect in 2008, she will be in 2016. Sorry about your luck...

Proud of EOs? Because they're the right thing to do and though won't be long reaching, will show our functionally STUPID, misinformed country the right way to go, and that there's nothing to fear, despite tidal waves of greedy Pub billionnaire bs...FUCK THE GOP. tyvm lol

I guess this walkout thing is going to be a new running lie from the rightwing propaganda machine.

In the meantime the story is that Chris Christie is undermining Scott Walker's bid for re-election to knock him out of a chance to be a contender for the 2016 GOP nomination.

Never trust a fat fuck.

I guess this walkout thing is going to be a new running lie from the rightwing propaganda machine.

In the meantime the story is that Chris Christie is undermining Scott Walker's bid for re-election to knock him out of a chance to be a contender for the 2016 GOP nomination.

Never trust a fat fuck

I guess Hillary is out then.....:lol:

Proud of EOs? Because they're the right thing to do and though won't be long reaching, will show our functionally STUPID, misinformed country the right way to go, and that there's nothing to fear, despite tidal waves of greedy Pub billionnaire bs...FUCK THE GOP. tyvm lol

Were you jerking off while typing this?

Do you want to know what he's wearing as well?

Were you jerking off while typing this?

Do you want to know what he's wearing as well?

Naaa I'm good.

been news here. Along with the fact that walker is taking a significant lead in the polls. If walker wins again it will be the third time Democrats have lost trying to beat him in a blue state

Meanwhile you're bragging about how you're supporting a multi-millionaire, one percenter, corporatist shill for president you dipshit. You can't even invent this level of stupid.

633745193338706810_irony-s800x600-31684.jpg

People used to walk out on Bush at every event.

What's your point?

People walk out on politicians: nothing new.

Hillary is great!

Get her out there speaking!!

"Businesses don't create jobs!! "

"You didn't build that!!"

:rofl:
Like I said, she was talking about trickle down ruining the country, and our infrastructure going to hell since 1981. And your stupid bs goes on and on...(50%+ racist) loudmouth idiots.

He didn't say anything "racist"...you guys and your labels..:rolleyes:...everything is about race with you libs. :blsmile:

Forum List

Back