Democratic senators dismiss Obama as 'not relevant' in his presidency's last years

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh boy oh boy it just gets nastier by the day. Talk about rats jumping a sinking ship. Obama's legacy is growing daily and it ain't pretty.

They're not just claiming he's a lame duck; they're freaking shooting the duck for crying out loud.

:lol: And I love love love it!

• Alaska Democratic Sen. Mark Begich, facing tough re-election fight, says president is 'not relevant. He's gone in two years'

• Is Obama a 'strong leader?' North Carolina Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan responded: 'Certainly there are issues that I certainly think ... um, no'

• White House fires back and insists Obama is 'relevant in a lot of important ways'

• Bill Clinton told a Kentucky crowd not to give a Republican 'a six-year job for a two-year protest' against the sitting president

The White House is struggling to assert President Barack Obama's relevance as drowning Democrats have had to decide between defending him and throwing him under their campaign buses.

Several liberals in tough re-election fights have opted, Peter-like, to deny him three times before Election Day's cock can crow.

Mark Begich, Alaska's embattled Senate Democrat, put his finger on what his party's bigger names are grappling with, saying that while he voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012,'that's irrelevant. The president's not relevant. He's gone in two years.'

1414092802138_wps_13_White_House_press_secreta.jpg

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said Thursday that Obama is 'relevant' because he's president – but didn't offer specific policy reasons

Democratic senators run from Obama saying he s a weak leader and not relevant Daily Mail Online

This IS getting good. The one thing Obama can't stand is being told by other Democrats he's not relevant. He has the biggest ego on the planet and you know this is eating him alive. I'll bet he's plotting how to get even with his former friends who are jumping ship on him. I love it.

Why not? Turn around is fair play. How many loyal democrats has that little fuck thrown under the bus in six years? I mean not that I care about democrats being thrown under the bus, but still. He's stupid, so he's dangerous. He's obviously vindictive too. He's going to be vicious when Republicans control both houses. He'll be a powerless irrelevancy, a huge failure. That'll be his place in history.

It's the biggest job in the world and the little token boy couldn't fill its shoes. You don't make excuses as President of the United States. You don't blame whitey for all your failures. You don't fuck off more than any other president because you're bored with the job. The best thing Obama can do after Nov/4 is just to stay the hell out of the way...and at least act like he gives a damn about America. That'll be a tough role to play, since his performance up till now hasn't exactly been Oscar-worthy.

Last edited:
In two years (IF he leaves office) he can go home to Kenya and receive a hero's welcome. I just hope the MF never comes back here.

He can still do a lot of damage, especially with this "executive privilege" kick he's been on. Once the election is over, he'll get right at it, and enact shit like some form of amnesty for illegals for instance.

This is why it's more important than ever to add as many GOP seats as possible to make Obama's job even harder.

One thing I'm grateful to Obama for: bunching up conservative panties for 6 straight years!

AND Democrats can be pretty confident about 2016??? Bravo Mr. President :clap2:

When President Clinton is out on the campaign trail for Democrat candidates and is saying flat out to voters "don't give 6 years to someone just to punish Obama for 2 years" I'd say he's bunched up just as many liberal knickers as conservative.

:lol:

As Obama's coattails have shrunk in his second term, surrogates like former President Bill Clinton have given speeches and worked fundraising rooms on his behalf in states where a lost Senate race could contribute to a Congress controlled exclusively by the GOP.

'Make sure nobody casts a protest vote,' Clinton told a crowd of Kentuckians on Wednesday.

'Whoever heard of somebody giving a six-year job for a two-year protest?'

News - Latest Headlines Photos and Videos Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back