Dems abandoning Obama ...WHY???

Oh, some Democrats who'd be Republicans tomorrow if it served their political gains are not supporting Obama?

Yup. That's not thread-worthy.

So Obama would be your savior if HE were a GOP?
Or maybe Obama said a lot of things "like a politician" to get elected.. remember this that came from Obama's promises.. another of you ardent, "intelligent" supporters"..

...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

Or maybe YOU were standing line waiting to get some "obama stash"!!!!

Obama supporters like the following:
ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
WOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us, to help us.
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!
WOMEN: (chanting) Obama! Obama! Obama! (laughing)

principled disciplined, well spoken fellow supporters -- you Obamatrons!

1285855013851.gif

Any democrats/liberals abandoning Obama would not be joining you. They go into purgatory, like me, and will simply not vote in the upcoming election.

If you don't vote.....you have no reason to bitch later.

Oh, well if that ridiculous notion bothers me later, I'll go ahead and vote for Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

Just so I have basis to bitch.

Some Democrats are remembering the 2010 elections with Obama at the helm, and now with obamaTax they are looking to save their asses..

VOTE them out anyway if they voted for OBAMATAX...

Two more Democrats refused to endorse Democrat President Barack ... would not answer Kelly when asked if he would support Obama in November

Heidi Heitkamp, a former North Dakota attorney general seeking to replace the retiring Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), told the AP that Obama has “failed in the one test America had for him, which was to unite the country.”
Kelly used that demurral as an opportunity to say Barber won’t even admit that he supports Obama and “Obamacare,” a law that Kelly described as terrible.

“My biggest fear is Mr. Obama’s job-killing policies,” Kelly said.

West Virginia's Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin said he is not endorsing President Barack Obama for re-election,

North Carolina Democrat Will Vote To Repeal Obamacare, Will Not ...
North Carolina Democrat Larry Kissell represents the state's 8th Congressional district,

Abandon ship: Obama pal Claire McCaskill skipping Democratic ...
hotair.com/.../abandon-ship-obama-pal-claire-mccaskill-not-attendin...
Jun 26, 2012 – McCaskill's no ordinary Democrat when it comes to Obama: She was among the first senators to endorse him over presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton in ... Exit question: How many convention cancellations does this make?

I really don't remember ANY sitting President that had his own party leaders abandon him!

Why are they dropping off like fleas from a dog... do they KNOW something???

Wow!!!! That's groundbreaking!!!!! :lol:

Some Democrats are remembering the 2010 elections with Obama at the helm, and now with obamaTax they are looking to save their asses..

VOTE them out anyway if they voted for OBAMATAX...

So it's a sure thing right?

OH! She's like one of those Lying Leiberman Types. She just wants to get elected. It has nothing to do with any principals.

A principle is a law or rule that has to be,
a "principal" First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief
like a grade school ..
WHICH is evidently like most of you liberal/progressive democrats you crave for education but your understanding of words is lacking.

Maybe you should have spent more time learning the "principles" of grammar and less time in the "principal's office!

Holy shit...I have an English degree and I give way less of a fuck about that shit. But good job in focusing on the grammatical errors of his post instead of the logical errors in yours, dummy.

You ..logic.. ?
It is obvious by your defense of Obama you are a latent racist that feel very guilty about the fact YOUR principles were not worth as much as your silly image of yourself.. i.e. you couldn't stand the idea of NOT voting for a black man.. regardless of his qualifications!
You voted strictly out of FEAR your fellow liberals/progressive would think you racist!
Because OBVIOUSLY Logic didn't enter in as Obama had :
1) NEVER served in the military and at least McCain knew how to salute ..and when!
2) NEVER figured what FICA/FUTA was as he still doesn't know employers part half!
3) NEVER meet a toke that didn't deserve smoking!
4) NEVER got the grades he supposedly did to earn the misnomer "Smartest" or why are his transcripts sealed? Even Bush's grades were available.
5) NEVER wanted businesses to succeed because HE HATES profits.. thinks they are BAD!!

But there are hundreds more examples of WHAT OBAMA wasn't and you idiots are like characters from Peter Seller's in "Being There".. so impressionable! So concerned what OTHERS will think about you (hence you be voting for a black)~!!
And you like the others in the movie fell hook line and singer ..
he audience now sees Chance physically walking on water. He pauses, dips his umbrella into the water under his feet as if testing its depth, turns, and then continues to walk on the water as the president quotes Rand: "Life is a state of mind."

I'm gonna guess it has to do with understand the demographics of the area you represent.

ND and WV seem like they might be on the Conservative side. :thup:

OH! She's like one of those Lying Leiberman Types. She just wants to get elected. It has nothing to do with any principals.

a "principal" First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief
like a grade school ..
WHICH is evidently like most of you liberal/progressive democrats you crave for education but your understanding of words is lacking.

Maybe you should have spent more time learning the "principles" of grammar and less time in the "principal's office!

Except for the fact that you obviously do not know anything about me and just go ahead and label me a liberal and then get so easily sidetracked being a spelling cop.. you make perfect sense. :lol: Stupid and petty! Great combination... strangely enough though it is all you need to be a newGOPer.

like a grade school ..

Holy shit...I have an English degree and I give way less of a fuck about that shit. But good job in focusing on the grammatical errors of his post instead of the logical errors in yours, dummy.

You ..logic.. ?
It is obvious by your defense of Obama you are a latent racist that feel very guilty about the fact YOUR principles were not worth as much as your silly image of yourself.. i.e. you couldn't stand the idea of NOT voting for a black man.. regardless of his qualifications!
You voted strictly out of FEAR your fellow liberals/progressive would think you racist!
Because OBVIOUSLY Logic didn't enter in as Obama had :
1) NEVER served in the military and at least McCain knew how to salute ..and when!
2) NEVER figured what FICA/FUTA was as he still doesn't know employers part half!
3) NEVER meet a toke that didn't deserve smoking!
4) NEVER got the grades he supposedly did to earn the misnomer "Smartest" or why are his transcripts sealed? Even Bush's grades were available.
5) NEVER wanted businesses to succeed because HE HATES profits.. thinks they are BAD!!

But there are hundreds more examples of WHAT OBAMA wasn't and you idiots are like characters from Peter Seller's in "Being There".. so impressionable! So concerned what OTHERS will think about you (hence you be voting for a black)~!!
And you like the others in the movie fell hook line and singer ..
he audience now sees Chance physically walking on water. He pauses, dips his umbrella into the water under his feet as if testing its depth, turns, and then continues to walk on the water as the president quotes Rand: "Life is a state of mind."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"The Obama campaign continues to try to mislead voters with ads that independent fact checkers have repeatedly proven to be false," said Amanda Henneberg, a spokeswoman for Romney. "We are happy to put Governor Romney's record of job creation in the private sector, and as governor, up against President Obama's any day. Spending millions of dollars on untrue ads won't change the fact that President Obama's policies have left more than 23 million Americans struggling for work."

Obama Campaign Attacks Bain Outsourcing In New Ad

"The Obama campaign continues to try to mislead voters with ads that independent fact checkers have repeatedly proven to be false," said Amanda Henneberg, a spokeswoman for Romney. "We are happy to put Governor Romney's record of job creation in the private sector, and as governor, up against President Obama's any day. Spending millions of dollars on untrue ads won't change the fact that President Obama's policies have left more than 23 million Americans struggling for work."

LOL @ Romney complaining about false and misleading ads. LOL!

LOL @ Romney complaining about false and misleading ads. LOL!

Inorite!? Too funny.

Forum List

Back