DemonRATS' double standard on racism....

Democrats have a double standard about everything. Truth, justice, liberty, ethics, morality are completely beside the point to these people. It's all about power.

For crying out loud, this is the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, the Ku Klux Klan, segregation, infanticide, voter fraud, etc. that we're talking about!

Lemon?

While opining on air about rapper Kanye West’s brotherly embracing of Trump in a videotaped Oval Office visit, Lemon said this: “I have no animosity for Kanye West. I’m just going to be honest and I may get in a lot of trouble for it. I actually feel bad for him. What I saw was a minstrel show today. Him in front of all these white people, mostly white people, embarrassing himself and embarrassing Americans, but mostly African-Americans, because every one of them is sitting either at home or with their phones, watching this, cringing. … Kanye needs help. … We have to stop pretending … like this is normal.”

In other words — another way to put Lemon’s words: Quit acting like a white man, Mr. West. Quit behaving as if you’re not a brother.

Because, as we all know, black men, real black men, cannot respect, admire, support or — gasp! — even like Trump, because that would violate the cardinal rule: Trump Is A Racist.

Read more at washingtontimes.com ..

rcX6iIf.jpg

Democrats have a double standard about everything. Truth, justice, liberty, ethics, morality are completely beside the point to these people. It's all about power.

For crying out loud, this is the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, the Ku Klux Klan, segregation, infanticide, voter fraud, etc. that we're talking about!

Lemon?

While opining on air about rapper Kanye West’s brotherly embracing of Trump in a videotaped Oval Office visit, Lemon said this: “I have no animosity for Kanye West. I’m just going to be honest and I may get in a lot of trouble for it. I actually feel bad for him. What I saw was a minstrel show today. Him in front of all these white people, mostly white people, embarrassing himself and embarrassing Americans, but mostly African-Americans, because every one of them is sitting either at home or with their phones, watching this, cringing. … Kanye needs help. … We have to stop pretending … like this is normal.”

In other words — another way to put Lemon’s words: Quit acting like a white man, Mr. West. Quit behaving as if you’re not a brother.

Because, as we all know, black men, real black men, cannot respect, admire, support or — gasp! — even like Trump, because that would violate the cardinal rule: Trump Is A Racist.

rcX6iIf.jpg

Ah good, the old "don't tell me what you mean --- *I* will tell you what you mean" song and dance.

Takes me back, haven't seen this in, must be a few days now. Gettin' all misty.

And btw there is no "party of slavery". Or of the Klan. Never has been. Nor is there one for Don Lemon, which is the only thing you brought up here after flailing about on a fake thread title.
Pog starting to believe your own bullshit....even other subversives laugh at you...Lololol!
LOLOL

It took vagisil only one post to go off the rails in his own thread.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As far as a double standard on racism? No, not at all. Way back when Democrats were in favor of segregation, Jim Crowe laws, etc., is when the party was infested by southern conservatives. With buckets of Raid®, they were expunged from the party; where they became supporters of the Republican party over time.

This is all true!

but not one conservative will ever accept it!

they are truly deranged....

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

Ah good, the old "don't tell me what you mean --- *I* will tell you what you mean" song and dance.

And btw there is no "party of slavery". Or of the Klan. Never has been. Nor is there one for Don Lemon, which is the only thing you brought up here after flailing about on a fake thread title.
Pog starting to believe your own bullshit....even other subversives laugh at you...Lololol!
LOLOL

As far as a double standard on racism? No, not at all. Way back when Democrats were in favor of segregation, Jim Crowe laws, etc., is when the party was infested by southern conservatives. With buckets of Raid®, they were expunged from the party; where they became supporters of the Republican party over time.

This is all true!

but not one conservative will ever accept it!

they are truly deranged....
Kanye West sound familiar....DemonRAT hypocrisy...all they have, as they have NOTHING to offer America but HATE!!!!!

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

And you swapped them out for anti-white pieces of shit like Farrakhan and Sharpton and La Raza.

The whole DemonRAT PARTY BOOS GOD!

Poor, demented vagisil. Crazy as ever. The delegates weren’t booing G-d. They were booing Villaraigosa for saying the motion passed with 2/3rds of affirmation when in reality, there was no way to discern any such support.

Poor, demented vagisil. Crazy as ever. The delegates weren’t booing G-d. They were booing Villaraigosa for saying the motion passed with 2/3rds of affirmation when in reality, there was no way to discern any such support.

Then that was booing GOD, you demented idiot....Baby Deer to the satan worshippers rescue...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

And you swapped them out for anti-white pieces of shit like Farrakhan and Sharpton and La Raza.
Nope, none of those are representatives of the Democrat party. Your imagination has once again gotten the better of you.

Then that was booing GOD, you demented idiot....Baby Deer to the satan worshippers rescue...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Nope, Villaraigosa is not G-d and it was Villaraigosa they were booing for his miscue.

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

Nope, none of those are representatives of the Democrat party. Your imagination has once again gotten the better of you.
Buy a clue...
images

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

The democrat party of racism. I mean your kind are starting to call blacks negro's again.

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

And now democrats are dominated by a slew of neosegregationists — as a matter of policy — whose interests often conflict but are never challenged.
Anyone criticizing Islam is an islamophone while Christianity is bashed. Never mind that Islam is thoroughly intolerant of homos, another segregated group of dem victims.
Black churches oppose homos, too, another dem dichotomy.
The list is endless .
Democrats are the present day champion of segregation, bigotry and hypocrisy.
Which Democrats are bashing Christianity?
All of them. It’s a policy.

- "DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF CRIME "-

President Donald Trump- :clap2:

It's a fake headline. The OP isn't even about "Democrats".

From the OP:

"Democrats have a double standard about everything. Truth, justice, liberty, ethics, morality are completely beside the point to these people. It's all about power.

For crying out loud, this is the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, the Ku Klux Klan, segregation, infanticide, voter fraud, etc. that we're talking about! "

I don't know what OP are you reading but this is what I read! ^^^^^

Yes I repeat what the President said! "Democrats are the party of crime".

Sorry but it's the truth.

LOLOL

And now democrats are dominated by a slew of neosegregationists — as a matter of policy — whose interests often conflict but are never challenged.
Anyone criticizing Islam is an islamophone while Christianity is bashed. Never mind that Islam is thoroughly intolerant of homos, another segregated group of dem victims.
The list is endless .
Oh? What policy is that...?

LOLOL

The list is endless .
Abortion, legal homo marriage, single motherhood, endorsing atheism through official removal of Christian symbols, voting for the president who criticized bible-clingers.
Stop acting like you don’t know. It makes you look very dishonest.

LOLOL

The list is endless .
Abortion, legal homo marriage, single motherhood, endorsing atheism through official removal of Christian symbols, voting for the president who criticized bible-clingers.
Dumbfuck, read the Constitution. We are not a theology. We are free to hold those beliefs and not bash Christianity at the same time. That would only be bashing Christianity if we were a theology. Not to mention, Muslims are also against those things. According to your brain-dead logic, we’re Bashing Islam too. Even worse for you— you implicate yourself...

”voting for the president who criticized bible-clingers.”

Your side eagerly voted for a president knowing he was an adulterer and even bragged about wanting to commit adultery. He made 2 women, single mothers. According to you, that’s the right bashing Christianity.

Do you see now why you look so retarded?

The list is endless .
Dumbfuck, read the Constitution. We are not a theology. We are free to hold those beliefs and not bash Christianity at the same time. That would only be bashing Christianity if we were a theology. Not to mention, Muslims are also against those things. According to your brain-dead logic, we’re Bashing Islam too. Even worse for you— you implicate yourself...

Your side eagerly voted for a president knowing he was an adulterer and even bragged about wanting to commit adultery. He made 2 women, single mothers. According to you, that’s the right bashing Christianity.

Hey Dumberfuck, this isn’t about the constitution. One is allowed to bash any religion. But democrats advocate for and try to legislate anti-Christianity.
They certainly promote that.

Hey Dumberfuck, this isn’t about the constitution. One is allowed to bash any religion. But democrats advocate for and try to legislate anti-Christianity.
No, dumbfuck, the point is it's not Christian bashing.

Oh, but it is, Dumberfuck.

Oh, but it is, Dumberfuck.
No, dumbfuck, it’s not. Watch as I demonstrate using your brain-dead logic....

The Sabbath is a holy day to Jews where no work is allowed to be performed. That includes playing on the Internet.

I see you were posting here on Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath. According to your ridiculous logic, that is you, bashing Jews by not abiding by their beliefs, you fucking anti-Semite.

Do you see now why you look so retarded??

Forum List

Back