DemonRATS' double standard on racism....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Democrats have a double standard about everything. Truth, justice, liberty, ethics, morality are completely beside the point to these people. It's all about power.

For crying out loud, this is the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, the Ku Klux Klan, segregation, infanticide, voter fraud, etc. that we're talking about!

Lemon?

While opining on air about rapper Kanye West’s brotherly embracing of Trump in a videotaped Oval Office visit, Lemon said this: “I have no animosity for Kanye West. I’m just going to be honest and I may get in a lot of trouble for it. I actually feel bad for him. What I saw was a minstrel show today. Him in front of all these white people, mostly white people, embarrassing himself and embarrassing Americans, but mostly African-Americans, because every one of them is sitting either at home or with their phones, watching this, cringing. … Kanye needs help. … We have to stop pretending … like this is normal.”

In other words — another way to put Lemon’s words: Quit acting like a white man, Mr. West. Quit behaving as if you’re not a brother.

Because, as we all know, black men, real black men, cannot respect, admire, support or — gasp! — even like Trump, because that would violate the cardinal rule: Trump Is A Racist.

Read more at washingtontimes.com ..

rcX6iIf.jpg

Democrats have a double standard about everything. Truth, justice, liberty, ethics, morality are completely beside the point to these people. It's all about power.

For crying out loud, this is the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, the Ku Klux Klan, segregation, infanticide, voter fraud, etc. that we're talking about!

Lemon?

While opining on air about rapper Kanye West’s brotherly embracing of Trump in a videotaped Oval Office visit, Lemon said this: “I have no animosity for Kanye West. I’m just going to be honest and I may get in a lot of trouble for it. I actually feel bad for him. What I saw was a minstrel show today. Him in front of all these white people, mostly white people, embarrassing himself and embarrassing Americans, but mostly African-Americans, because every one of them is sitting either at home or with their phones, watching this, cringing. … Kanye needs help. … We have to stop pretending … like this is normal.”

In other words — another way to put Lemon’s words: Quit acting like a white man, Mr. West. Quit behaving as if you’re not a brother.

Because, as we all know, black men, real black men, cannot respect, admire, support or — gasp! — even like Trump, because that would violate the cardinal rule: Trump Is A Racist.

rcX6iIf.jpg

Ah good, the old "don't tell me what you mean --- *I* will tell you what you mean" song and dance.

Takes me back, haven't seen this in, must be a few days now. Gettin' all misty.

And btw there is no "party of slavery". Or of the Klan. Never has been. Nor is there one for Don Lemon, which is the only thing you brought up here after flailing about on a fake thread title.

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

Ah good, the old "don't tell me what you mean --- *I* will tell you what you mean" song and dance.

And btw there is no "party of slavery". Or of the Klan. Never has been. Nor is there one for Don Lemon, which is the only thing you brought up here after flailing about on a fake thread title.
Pog starting to believe your own bullshit....even other subversives laugh at you...Lololol!

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

Pog starting to believe your own bullshit....even other subversives laugh at you...Lololol!

Hey, if you don't want your thread called out for the trainwreck it is, don't post trainwrecks. :dunno:

Without double standards, they'd have no standards.
Fact is we have grown up from the streets and we know who is shucking and jiving us. It has been long time coming but the black man has come to age. Its a crime we all don't get it but some of us do. We know the Repubs want us for the same reason as the Progressive but we know what is better for us. We lived with a Part Bro in the Whitehouse and got nothing out of it. He took it all and kept it. The other side looks better.

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

Hey, if you don't want your thread called out for the trainwreck it is, don't post trainwrecks. :dunno:
Only in your low 2 digit, and biased mind....lololol...our entertainment has arrived!

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

It took vagisil only one post to go off the rails in his own thread.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As far as a double standard on racism? No, not at all. Way back when Democrats were in favor of segregation, Jim Crowe laws, etc., is when the party was infested by southern conservatives. With buckets of Raid®, they were expunged from the party; where they became supporters of the Republican party over time.

Lemon said on air that Kanye's mother is turning over in her grave.
If he posted that here at USMB, his post would have been taken down for attacking family members.

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

As far as a double standard on racism? No, not at all. Way back when Democrats were in favor of segregation, Jim Crowe laws, etc., is when the party was infested by southern conservatives. With buckets of Raid®, they were expunged from the party; where they became supporters of the Republican party over time.
Nice spin ,baby deer.....coming from a closet racist!...ROTFLMFAO....more entertainment!

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

And now democrats are dominated by a slew of neosegregationists — as a matter of policy — whose interests often conflict but are never challenged.
Anyone criticizing Islam is an islamophone while Christianity is bashed. Never mind that Islam is thoroughly intolerant of homos, another segregated group of dem victims.
Black churches oppose homos, too, another dem dichotomy.
The list is endless .
Democrats are the present day champion of segregation, bigotry and hypocrisy.

If he posted that here at USMB, his post would have been taken down for attacking family members.

Why don't you essplain to the class exactly how that would be an "attack on family members".

This ort to be entertaining.

Why don't you essplain to the class exactly how that would be an "attack on family members".

Since you can't figure it out, it's unbelievable that a woman can raise someone as stupid as you!
(Hint: Don's comment was not a compliment. Neither is mine, Libtard.)

Since you can't figure it out, it's unbelievable that a woman can raise someone as stupid as you!
(Hint: Don's comment was not a compliment. Neither is mine, Libtard.)

That's good. You're getting closer now. You keep trying, Elmo, you'll get there yet.

- "DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF CRIME "-

President Donald Trump- :clap2:

Without double standards, they'd have no standards.
Fact is we have grown up from the streets and we know who is shucking and jiving us. It has been long time coming but the black man has come to age. Its a crime we all don't get it but some of us do. We know the Repubs want us for the same reason as the Progressive but we know what is better for us. We lived with a Part Bro in the Whitehouse and got nothing out of it. He took it all and kept it. The other side looks better.
Not really....

It was funny listening to Don Lemon talk about being a minstrel for racist whites. Take a look in the mirror buddy. Kanye is at least a self made billionaire, Lemon is the one getting paid by rich corporate elite whites for attacking a black man.

Lemon?

rcX6iIf.jpg

LOLOL

And now democrats are dominated by a slew of neosegregationists — as a matter of policy — whose interests often conflict but are never challenged.
Anyone criticizing Islam is an islamophone while Christianity is bashed. Never mind that Islam is thoroughly intolerant of homos, another segregated group of dem victims.
Black churches oppose homos, too, another dem dichotomy.
The list is endless .
Democrats are the present day champion of segregation, bigotry and hypocrisy.
Which Democrats are bashing Christianity?

Forum List

Back