Democrats: You need to pass it to find out what's in it

Bernie Sanders complaining that there will not be enough time to find out what is in the GOP healthcare bill. Well, if you just pass it, you'll find out what's in it. That is what you've splained to us in the past.

Democrats fume over 'secret' Republican healthcare bill

Yep, Republicans are no better.

They aren't. But the point is that liberal supporters have no moral compass. None were condemning that. You'll find plenty "conservatives" here that call out Republican lawmakers.
You're absolutely right. Democrats had no problem with passing a healthcare bill when obama was in charge. A healthcare bill that has left millions of workers unable to afford the health insurance he mandated.

These same idiots are now crying and whining because some people might not have health ins..

smh

After seeing several people lose their jobs because of obama, I thank god mine wasn't affected by that dumbass.

Obama was the worst piece of shit this country ever elected. It'll take years to repair the damage that idiot created.

Bernie Sanders complaining that there will not be enough time to find out what is in the GOP healthcare bill. Well, if you just pass it, you'll find out what's in it. That is what you've splained to us in the past.

I think people actually knew what was in the ahca. It was negotiated for a long time publicly. Pelosi is just an airhead.

That's a good point. We waste so much political energy on irrelevant gaffes, while ignoring the real problems.

I think people actually knew what was in the ahca. It was negotiated for a long time publicly. Pelosi is just an airhead.

If by people, you mean elites, maybe some of them. The public was hit over the head with a 2,000 plus page bill on the biggest economic and moral matter of the day and told that we had what, 24 hours to digest it? That's not right.

If by people, you mean elites, maybe some of them. The public was hit over the head with a 2,000 plus page bill on the biggest economic and moral matter of the day and told that we had what, 24 hours to digest it? That's not right.
I don't remember how long the public had. But I do remember that many parties were involved including insurers and the gop. Policy making is incredibly complicated especially in health care. I believe the public should see what's coming, but they don't know shit about what makes the market tick or about specific policy details. Average folk, including me, calling for specific policy reform should take a step back and instead express what result we want and push the experts to take us there via the best routes available or possible - until we get what we want. That's what obamacare attempted even if results are disputed.

I don't remember how long the public had. But I do remember that many parties were involved including insurers and the gop. Policy making is incredibly complicated especially in health care. I believe the public should see what's coming, but they don't know shit about what makes the market tick or about specific policy details. Average folk, including me, calling for specific policy reform should take a step back and instead express what result we want and push the experts to take us there via the best routes available or possible - until we get what we want. That's what obamacare attempted even if results are disputed.

Yea, just trust the elites because it's "complicated" and the average person can't possibly get it. That's the biggest pile of shit I've seen today. And I'm not surprised to see it coming from an Obamacare apologist.

Yea, just trust the elites because it's "complicated" and the average person can't possibly get it. That's the biggest pile of shit I've seen today. And I'm not surprised to see it coming from an Obamacare apologist.
Do you understand how the healthcare market works? No? Then stfu.

Elitist is not the term. Experts as in people whose career is knowing the business side of healthcare. You must think you know better than your doctor, mechanic, financial advisor, local power grid engineers.

Elitist is not the term. Experts as in people whose career is knowing the business side of healthcare. You must think you know better than your doctor, mechanic, financial advisor, local power grid engineers.

Oh, fuck off. I know quite a bit about healthcare. And the "experts" you speak of are the fat cats with their hands in the cookie jar. And don't confuse regulatory bureaucracy with actual healthcare. I would never presume to tell a surgeon how to do a heart transplant. Those are the "experts". I don't know what your angle is; and I doubt you'd never tell me. But I can spot a condescending twat ten miles away. So fuck of with your let the experts handle schtick.

Oh, fuck off. I know quite a bit about healthcare. And the "experts" you speak of are the fat cats with their hands in the cookie jar. And don't confuse regulatory bureaucracy with actual healthcare. I would never presume to tell a surgeon how to do a heart transplant. Those are the "experts". I don't know what your angle is; and I doubt you'd never tell me. But I can spot a condescending twat ten miles away. So fuck of with your let the experts handle schtick.
What are your credentials for claiming expertise in healthcare related issues?

Your continued labeling of elites is just hate and delusion. Believe what you want but it doesn't make you right. I dont doubt that there were representatives involved that fell closer to something like an elite than expert but going farther than that is pretty biased. I want to know though who these phantom elites are that apparently dominated the entirety of the obamacare negotiations. Or do you just label everything pushed by democrats that way?

Forum List

Back