Democrats will probably always win the popular vote...WHO CARES!

This issue has never been all that complex....The Mexicratic policy platform will always have mass appeal to the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York.
The Republican policies will probably always appeal to good, real Americans...most of whom do not live in either of the two over-populated shitholes. Simple shit.

When did voting for your own (actual) best interests become a bad thing?
what is a liberals best interest?

Receiving a livable wage from ones employer.
Being able to retire without financial worries.

Both of which Republicans have thoroughly fucked-up.

LBJ was a Republican? Are you sure?

Social Security History

LBJ was one of the last old school Democrats, called Republicans today.

This issue has never been all that complex....The Mexicratic policy platform will always have mass appeal to the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York.
The Republican policies will probably always appeal to good, real Americans...most of whom do not live in either of the two over-populated shitholes. Simple shit.

When it became racist to not vote for the black Democrat.

If you are poor with credit (you) it's wrong not to vote Democrat.

You do realize that when one follows the very basic manual of life, one makes good decisions and when one makes good decisions one accidentally stumbles upon a “livable wage” and a “retirement”.....right?

LibTard Logic:
“Father Government, please make my life choices for me, place me in a job which pays a ‘livable wage’ and a sufficient ‘retirement’....AMEN.”

So you're saying that a livable wage and retirement should be by happenstance?

You do realize that when one follows the very basic manual of life, one makes good decisions and when one makes good decisions one accidentally stumbles upon a “livable wage” and a “retirement”.....right?

LibTard Logic:
“Father Government, please make my life choices for me, place me in a job which pays a ‘livable wage’ and a sufficient ‘retirement’....AMEN.”

Seems what he's saying is if you don't work and put some effort into savings and your retirement you get what you deserve...squat.

No, I am poor without credit, on paper. I pimp out your mother. (Whore)

LibTard Logic:

Seems what he's saying is if you don't work and put some effort into savings and your retirement you get what you deserve...squat.

No, he stated: "one makes good decisions and when one makes good decisions one accidentally stumbles upon a “livable wage” and a “retirement”.

Anything that doesn’t favor the Dimms makes them cry.

They change senate rules because they didn’t like the old rules, now their rules changes are fucking them, so they want o change back to the old ways.

Fuck you Dimms and thank Harry Reid.

Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself
Last week, a new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report updated the amount of money Obamacare robs out of Medicare from $500 billion to a whopping $716 billion between 2013 and 2022.
You can keep on blaming the Republicans for fucking with you, but what is really showing, is your total lack of intelligence, when you don't understand who is REALLY fucking you. Might as well bend over when you vote for Bernie and say "Thank you sir, may I have another".

If you are poor, it's wrong to vote Republican OR Democrat. You need to join with Progressives because the Republicans don't care and the Democrats just want to use you for votes and ignore you and cheat your candidates in the primaries.

If you are poor, it's wrong to vote Republican OR Democrat. You need to join with Progressives because the Republicans don't care and the Democrats just want to use you for votes and ignore you and cheat your candidates in the primaries.
And the Progressives want to fucking KILL you like every other Progressive Commie that got the vote. No thanks, I will stick with the libertarian conservatives, at we don't want to FUCK anyone, unless you want to FUCK with US.

LBJ was a Republican? Are you sure?

Social Security History

LBJ was one of the last old school Democrats, called Republicans today.

Lay off the meth.

And the Progressives want to fucking KILL you like every other Progressive Commie that got the vote. No thanks, I will stick with the libertarian conservatives, at we don't want to FUCK anyone, unless you want to FUCK with US.

Interesting. How come you are the only person who knows this? I think that perhaps you would find a better life if you enrolled in a 12 step program soon.

Interesting. How come you are the only person who knows this? I think that perhaps you would find a better life if you enrolled in a 12 step program soon.
George Bernard Shaw/The Progressive - Wikisource, the free online library
Here are some words of George himself...Maybe if you studied history and not the inner part of Uranus, you too could have a PhD in history.

George Bernard Shaw/The Progressive - Wikisource, the free online library
Here are some words of George himself...Maybe if you studied history and not the inner part of Uranus, you too could have a PhD in history.

Ah, I see your problem. You are afraid that someone might ask you to live up to your potiential. I had no idea you considered yourself so worthless.

Forum List

Back