Democrats Will Destroy America, Unless.....

too bad Trump didn't get the money for it from Mexico as he promised he would do....

Nothing like giving power to the federal govt over State rights.... :rolleyes:

yes of course, deporting the father of American born kids to Mexico and leave us to supporting his wife and kids because you deported the household provider.... smart plan! While not focusiing on the drug dealers, criminals, and MS 13.

Why would you want to do that? I always mail in vote...

the State voter registration offices should do a quick e-verify before approving registrations and give the registrant the due process and a means to correct it in a timely manner.

Prove it in a court of law, and i AM ALL FOR IT.... Start with Kemp in Georgia.

so sad too bad, ya gotta change the constitution to do that...

what mayors allow criminal activity?

That's up to the States. READ the darn Constitution.....

of course.

For who to use? Employer's? They should be using it, but it better be accurate.

That's just stupid...

Chain migration is why Melania has her parents here, which gives her family unit support. Chain migration of naturalized citizens is a backbone to our society... I was able to meet and love and cherish my own grandparents, who came here and became citizens. They worked hard and never took a dime from you and your ilk and paid a bigly amount of taxes over the years of their life.
1. Money for home improvement is only paid AFTER the job is done, when you know what the bill is.That's when Mexico pays.

2. Nobody has "rights" to break FEDERAL LAW

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

3. Deport whole family. Who said to not focus on drug dealers, criminals, and MS 13. If you deport ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS, than this bums will go too.

4. Mail voting is an abomination. A Mexican illegal alien, already deported, could mail a ballot from Chiapas, Mexico to San Antonio, Texas, about 1200 mile away, and thereby vote in a US election. They're doing it now. In 2016, and 2018.

5. Not sure what you're talking about here. All I know is US citizenship is required for voting, and all an alien has to do to vote is lie that he's a citizen. And of course, we all know how honest and upstanding illegal aliens are. :rolleyes:

6. I'll start with Snipes in Florida. She's already been proven in a court of law.

7. No you don't. It's already the law. Ask Senator Jacob Howard.

8. Bob Buchhorn (Tampa, FL), Sam Liccardo (San Jose, CA), Rahm Emanuel (Chicago), Stephanie "Give them space to destroy" Rawlings (Baltimore, MD), Jim Kenney (Philadelphia), Micheal Signer (Charlottesville), Bill DeBlasio (New York), to name a few. Gee, CNN didn't report ? Shocking!

9. Then let the states stop it.

10. Agreed.

11. Anyone applicable. Of course, employers.

12. NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.) IE. ENGLISH

13. Overall, chain migration is harmful to the country. It allows to many people in who contribute nothing, don't have to meet any merit standards (as in even liberal Canada). US population is waaay too large and the last thing we need is to keep cramming the nation with deadbeats.

You do realize that accomplishing just one of these objectives is impossible in the Swamp.

Hell man, we just had two years of the GOP promising to repeal and replace Obamacare and build a wall.

Then they do nothing and wonder why there was a blue wave.
McCain is gone.

McCain has been gone.

Yet nothing gets done anyway.

Amazing, isn't it?

Flake was there too he had on the wrong shirt. He and his asshole buddy got out of bed just enough to wipe some shit on the country. He and John stopped the hopes to keep this a free country. It was enough for me to turn my back on John McCain even though I view his war record as one of the bravest in history and I have a lot of friends and some family in the ground from war.

we should be raising tax revenue by increasing the minimum wage.

More people will Want to work and increase market participation.
This also increases DISPOSABLE INCOME, and thereby increases SALES$$ to businesses, offsetting the higher labor cost.

Nothing worse for business than to have everyone in the community working for peanuts, and unable to buy what we business owners are trying to sell.

This is one of the few things I agree with liberals on, although many, if not most, conservatives do also.

The greatest threat to America is this sort of hate, ignorance, fear, stupidity, and dishonesty from the right.

Conservativism is indeed the bane of the American Nation – this thread is proof of that.
"hate, ignorance, fear, stupidity, and dishonesty " have nothing whatsoever to do with the OP. You need to stop watching CNN so much.

we should be raising tax revenue by increasing the minimum wage.

More people will Want to work and increase market participation.

Does not work because you actually lose tax revenue from the employer at a higher rate.
In fact the employer pays the tax for all employees. Fact is all tax revenue comes from corporations business and small business. All employees add is labor to the pool no actual money until they pay for something and then their employer gave them the money that pays THAT TAX too.

Last edited:
too bad Trump didn't get the money for it from Mexico as he promised he would do....

Nothing like giving power to the federal govt over State rights.... :rolleyes:

yes of course, deporting the father of American born kids to Mexico and leave us to supporting his wife and kids because you deported the household provider.... smart plan! While not focusiing on the drug dealers, criminals, and MS 13.

Why would you want to do that? I always mail in vote...

the State voter registration offices should do a quick e-verify before approving registrations and give the registrant the due process and a means to correct it in a timely manner.

Prove it in a court of law, and i AM ALL FOR IT.... Start with Kemp in Georgia.

so sad too bad, ya gotta change the constitution to do that...

what mayors allow criminal activity?

That's up to the States. READ the darn Constitution.....

of course.

For who to use? Employer's? They should be using it, but it better be accurate.

That's just stupid...

Chain migration is why Melania has her parents here, which gives her family unit support. Chain migration of naturalized citizens is a backbone to our society... I was able to meet and love and cherish my own grandparents, who came here and became citizens. They worked hard and never took a dime from you and your ilk and paid a bigly amount of taxes over the years of their life.
1. Money for home improvement is only paid AFTER the job is done, when you know what the bill is.That's when Mexico pays.

2. Nobody has "rights" to break FEDERAL LAW

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

3. Deport whole family. Who said to not focus on drug dealers, criminals, and MS 13. If you deport ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS, than this bums will go too.

4. Mail voting is an abomination. A Mexican illegal alien, already deported, could mail a ballot from Chiapas, Mexico to San Antonio, Texas, about 1200 mile away, and thereby vote in a US election. They're doing it now. In 2016, and 2018.

5. Not sure what you're talking about here. All I know is US citizenship is required for voting, and all an alien has to do to vote is lie that he's a citizen. And of course, we all know how honest and upstanding illegal aliens are. :rolleyes:

6. I'll start with Snipes in Florida. She's already been proven in a court of law.

7. No you don't. It's already the law. Ask Senator Jacob Howard.

8. Bob Buchhorn (Tampa, FL), Sam Liccardo (San Jose, CA), Rahm Emanuel (Chicago), Stephanie "Give them space to destroy" Rawlings (Baltimore, MD), Jim Kenney (Philadelphia), Micheal Signer (Charlottesville), Bill DeBlasio (New York), to name a few. Gee, CNN didn't report ? Shocking!

9. Then let the states stop it.

10. Agreed.

11. Anyone applicable. Of course, employers.

12. NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.) IE. ENGLISH

13. Overall, chain migration is harmful to the country. It allows to many people in who contribute nothing, don't have to meet any merit standards (as in even liberal Canada). US population is waaay too large and the last thing we need is to keep cramming the nation with deadbeats.
only Government solves all problems for the right wing.

Forum List

Back