Finns are making fun of Donald's "raking the forest" comment

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
It was stupid what he said, of course.
The humidity levels are so low and no rain due to climate change.
So welcome relief from the Finns after DUH Donald made his stupid comment.

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

Pyry Luminen‏ @pyryluminen

Just an ordinary day in the Finnish forest ~ Ihan normipäivä suomalaisessa metsässä #Trump #forest #firesafety #raking #forestry #Finland #Finnish #CaliforniaFire #RakingAmericaGreatAgain #rakingtheforest #Suomi #haravointi #metsäpalot #rakingleaves

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

6:13 AM - 18 Nov 2018

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

Just an ordinary day in the Finnish forest ~ Ihan normipäivä suomalaisessa metsässä #Trump #forest #firesafety #raking #forestry #Finland #Finnish #CaliforniaFire #RakingAmericaGreatAgain #rakingtheforest #Suomi #haravointi #metsäpalot #rakingleaves

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

/---/ Doesn't that Bimbo know the difference between raking and vacuuming?

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

/----/
Bulldozer with Root Rake Clearing

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

You know you are having a bad day when the Finns are making fun of you!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Gavin Newsom was standing right next to Mafia Don. I can’t figure out how he managed to keep a straight face. In fact if you look at him his face his still as stone, you can tell he’s barely holding it in.

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

/----/ Well tell the Fins to learn the difference between a rake and a vacuum cleaner and we'll stop laughing at them.

She’s not very smart, is she...

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

Gavin Newsom was standing right next to Mafia Don. I can’t figure out how he managed to keep a straight face. In fact if you look at him his face his still as stone, you can tell he’s barely holding it in.
Yeah, you had no idea he knew what he was talking about either, huh?

Except that he didn’t know what he was talking about. It’s estimated that more than 10,000 buildings are gone. How many forest are filled with 10,000 buildings? The problem there isn’t raking the forest which by the way are controlled by the federal government. The problem is peoples bushes and the plants around their houses and 50 mile an hour winds and climate change and the fact their houses are made out of flammable materials. Just like houses everywhere.

See what Trump is managed to do? He’s managed to convince people these fires happen in Forrests. They didn’t happen in forests. Look at the pictures, where the forests?

That seems to be the most necessary skill when listening to tiny trump when you know you are being filmed....remember when he called into that FOX morning show once?

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

/----/ Well tell the Fins to learn the difference between a rake and a vacuum cleaner and we'll stop laughing at them.

Even you are not that dumb.

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

Are you sure of that??

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

/----/

Dumb ass liberals who live in concrete cities know nothing about maintaining property and forests.

You can’t be serious. Then again, you probably are.

Over 142,000 acres burned in Butte county. That would be one home for every 14 acres, but it was structures burned. Not just homes. That includes sheds, barns, etc.
upload_2018-11-19_9-58-54.jpeg

upload_2018-11-19_10-2-10.jpeg

And once it started it spread quickly to other more populated areas.
Except that he didn’t know what he was talking about. It’s estimated that more than 10,000 buildings are gone. How many forest are filled with 10,000 buildings? The problem there isn’t raking the forest which by the way are controlled by the federal government. The problem is peoples bushes and the plants around their houses and 50 mile an hour winds and climate change and the fact their houses are made out of flammable materials. Just like houses everywhere.

See what Trump is managed to do? He’s managed to convince people these fires happen in Forrests. They didn’t happen in forests. Look at the pictures, where the forests?

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

/----/

Dumb ass liberals who live in concrete cities know nothing about maintaining property and forests.

You just described Trump to a T and you are too stupid to realize it

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

/----/

You just described Trump to a T and you are too stupid to realize it

You suck at reading comprehension.

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

Are you sure of that??
yeah, I call bs.

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

I'm sure Trump got a good laugh out of it.

Pyry Luminen on Twitter

DsSnderXoAAmkJ7.jpg

I'm sure Trump got a good laugh out of it.
He won't be laughing in Jan,,,when obstruction collusion money laundering etc etc will keep him busy

Forum List

Back