Sotomayor warmly welcomes Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS family

She won't warmly embrace him when he schools her in Constitutional law.

Yup and he's pretty darned good at Constitutional law.

We need more like him on the SC.
We have a chance to replace Brennen and Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg. Also, Thomas wants to retire and he'll be replaced with a youngster. 40 years of conservative constitutional decisions await us.

She won't warmly embrace him when he schools her in Constitutional law.

Yup and he's pretty darned good at Constitutional law.

We need more like him on the SC.
We have a chance to replace Brennen and Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg. Also, Thomas wants to retire and he'll be replaced with a youngster. 40 years of conservative constitutional decisions await us.

Hope we get some more people who follow the Constitution. Not Judges who interpret the law as they want it to be.

Last edited:
Oh I'm glad she did. Ginsberg and Scalia were best buddies. Opera of all things.
I don’t think they were close after Obergefell & Ginsburg advertising to the press how she had made up her mind before weighing the facts. Scalia’s first love was to dogged decorum & duty to blind justice.

Of course Sotomayor is being warm to Kavanaugh, she knows the wind has changed direction.

It's a shame she couldn't find the courage in her wise Latina heart to castigate the filthy leftists that ruined a good man's reputation simply because they want to keep the legal right to murder innocent human life.

Oh I'm glad she did. Ginsberg and Scalia were best buddies. Opera of all things.
I don’t think they were close after Obergefell & Ginsburg advertising to the press how she had made up her mind before weighing the facts. Scalia’s first love was to dogged decorum & duty to blind justice.

Of course Sotomayor is being warm to Kavanaugh, she knows the wind has changed direction.
She should have been impeached and removed for admitting that.

You have another pervert on the SC, Thomas How many more do you want?

Justice Thomas is a sexagenarian, ed. He should consider stepping down so that President Trump can nominate someone else who is Tremendous and will be able to serve for 40 years

Forum List

Back