Democrats War on Women: Blocking CIA Nominee

You forgot to mention the reason they are blocking her. She’s a torture happy monster who should be in jail .

After making us listen to Hillary, all of a sudden now, Dems are against torture

You forgot to mention the reason they are blocking her. She’s a torture happy monster who should be in jail .
Was she just doing her job? Following orders as they were at the time? Were the folks she was allowing to be tortured terrorists with information about 9/11? Was the operation trying to get information out of those yucks to save American lives?
I don't know, but I think so.

I guess it's nice we don't torture people anymore. I sure wouldn't want to be tortured, and we should follow the Golden Rule. Just keep in mind, people, that not everyone else is following the Golden Rule and it's a tough fucking world out there.

If Haspel had been illegally using "enhanced interrogation" techniques to acquire crucial information, I would say jail her. But that was not the case.

Was she just doing her job? Following orders as they were at the time? Were the folks she was allowing to be tortured terrorists with information about 9/11? Was the operation trying to get information out of those yucks to save American lives?

I guess it's nice we don't torture people anymore. I sure wouldn't want to be tortured, and we should follow the Golden Rule. Just keep in mind, people, that not everyone else is following the Golden Rule and it's a tough fucking world out there.

If Haspel had been illegally using "enhanced interrogation" techniques to acquire crucial information, I would say jail her. But that was not the case.

She was the head of the secret prison, and so yeah, if people were getting tortured, she'd be the one to sign off on it or keep it from happening, her call, because she ran the joint. And, torture is against the Geneva Conventions. If we tortured our prisoners, then the other side would retaliate and torture our troops. But, because of the Geneva conventions, most (not all) don't.

And yeah, she DID use enhanced interrogation and even had tapes of it, but destroyed them when Congress asked to see them.

No, I don't think she should head the CIA.

just following orders

where have i heard that before?

just following orders

The Iran/Contra scandal?

just following orders

The Iran/Contra scandal?

go back a little further

just following orders

The Iran/Contra scandal?

go back a little further

Viet Nam? Korean War? WWII? All of those have people who were "just following orders" as a way to commit atrocities. The Nazis said they were "just following orders" when they killed all the Jews.

just following orders

The Iran/Contra scandal?

go back a little further

Viet Nam? Korean War? WWII? All of those have people who were "just following orders" as a way to commit atrocities. The Nazis said they were "just following orders" when they killed all the Jews.

Jesus Christ!!!
Have you not heard of the Nuremberg trials?

just following orders

The Iran/Contra scandal?

go back a little further

Jesus Christ!!!

Of course I have. Why in the hell do you think I included "The Nazis said they were "just following orders" when they killed all the Jews"?

Trouble with reading comprehension? I told you that there have been many times in many wars that excuse was used.

That excuse was used at Abu Grahib by the way.

just following orders

The Iran/Contra scandal?

go back a little further

Jesus Christ!!!

Of course I have. Why in the hell do you think I included "The Nazis said they were "just following orders" when they killed all the Jews"?

Trouble with reading comprehension? I told you that there have been many times in many wars that excuse was used.

I wasnt answering that post and you know it.

The Iran/Contra scandal?

go back a little further

Jesus Christ!!!

Expand the post. You will see that Del was being sarcastic, I was answering a bit further, but we both knew where it would end up. You are the one who responded to ME, I was simply answering you.

go back a little further

Jesus Christ!!!

Expand the post. You will see that Del was being sarcastic, I was answering a bit further, but we both knew where it would end up. You are the one who responded to ME, I was simply answering you.

I answered the first post where there was no mention of Nuremberg. Post #11

Forum List

Back