Democrats War on Women: Blocking CIA Nominee

If Republican’s blocked a Democratic POTUS female nominee for a cabinet post...they would scream “war on women!” So...back at you liberals and your obstruction of putting people in place to run our government is dangerous to the United States.
More than 50 intel, security officials from both parties back Gina Haspel as CIA turns over files
Lol, did you miss the part where she presided over the torture of a suspect or two?

tRump is rubbing off on you guys, I'm having a hard time remeberemem the last true statement a conservative made around here.

If Republican’s blocked a Democratic POTUS female nominee for a cabinet post...they would scream “war on women!” So...back at you liberals and your obstruction of putting people in place to run our government is dangerous to the United States.
More than 50 intel, security officials from both parties back Gina Haspel as CIA turns over files
Lol, did you miss the part where she presided over the torture of a suspect or two?

tRump is rubbing off on you guys, I'm having a hard time remeberemem the last true statement a conservative made around here.

Nah...we just dont give a shit if a terrorist is tortured.

Then why did you try to make it aboanot time her being a woman?

I call bullshit. You didn't know.

Then why did you try to make it aboanot time her being a woman?

I call bullshit. You didn't know.

After using my secret liberal decoder ring I was able to decipher your post.
And as it turns out I've known about her for years.
....oh,I never made it about being a women since this is my first post in this thread.

Pull your head out regressive....

You forgot to mention the reason they are blocking her. She’s a torture happy monster who should be in jail .
Was she just doing her job? Following orders as they were at the time? Were the folks she was allowing to be tortured terrorists with information about 9/11? Was the operation trying to get information out of those yucks to save American lives?
I don't know, but I think so.

I guess it's nice we don't torture people anymore. I sure wouldn't want to be tortured, and we should follow the Golden Rule. Just keep in mind, people, that not everyone else is following the Golden Rule and it's a tough fucking world out there.

If Haspel had been illegally using "enhanced interrogation" techniques to acquire crucial information, I would say jail her. But that was not the case.
Americans don’t torture ......up until today’s Republicans

Do we care if our soldiers are tortured?

What "war on women?" This one is thought to be complicit with torture. There is no comparison to the people who want to shove a sick brand of "religion" down the throats and up the genitals of Americans. If this female is complicit with torture, she stands on her own, the same thing as a male person. If she is a pig, she is a pig regardless of her gender. Don't try to confuse so many separate issues.

Last edited:

We should act like the terrorists then?

Republicans don’t set a high bar on morality

lol

Conservatives truly are liars and scum.

Opposing the nomination of a woman who engaged in torture and then tried to cover it up is not a ‘war on women’ – anyone who would do such a thing is unfit to hold that position, regardless of gender.

Thank you for showing everyone your tactics simply.

Yes, take something the other side says, in this case "war on women" and turn it back on them for the sake of convenience rather than anything else.

Or any bar at all, for that matter.

You forgot to mention the reason they are blocking her. She’s a torture happy monster who should be in jail .
Was she just doing her job? Following orders as they were at the time? Were the folks she was allowing to be tortured terrorists with information about 9/11? Was the operation trying to get information out of those yucks to save American lives?
I don't know, but I think so.

I guess it's nice we don't torture people anymore. I sure wouldn't want to be tortured, and we should follow the Golden Rule. Just keep in mind, people, that not everyone else is following the Golden Rule and it's a tough fucking world out there.

If Haspel had been illegally using "enhanced interrogation" techniques to acquire crucial information, I would say jail her. But that was not the case.

She actively participated in destroying the records of that torture.

No CIA operative has never been Head of the CIA and the reason is they’re all involved in dirty crap that won’t withstand scrutiny. This woman is no exception.

They get tortured no matter what we do halfwit.

Actually we should be far more ruthless. It's the only thing they understand.

Neither do terrorist.

Forum List

Back