Democrats War on God.

Actually, our public schools are intended to provide an education for the children of the parents who belong in the school district...and they are obliged to provide the education those people demand.

If you don't have kids in the schools, you should neither be required to pay, nor should you have any say, in what is taught there.

Students matriculate in and out. There is no accounting as to who is currently enrolled. The curriculum remains the same. No one really knows who the parents are at any given moment in time. Again, parents need to meet their responsibilities.It is not the job of schools to indoctrinate the children in any one belief system.

And again: schools are a gift from us taxpayers as an investment in our society. We all contribute to everything, from police and fire protection, to the plowing of our streets, to trash pickup, and more. Even when an event takes place at your tax-exempt church, we pay for those trash bags to be picked up full of your paper plates and plastic cups. Do you and your congregation want to arrange for a private trash hauler, or just put your garbage at the curb?
But the public school system does indeed indoctrinate. Liberal indoctrination is the norm.

What does "liberal indoctrination" entail, exactly?
Just to name a few:
Guns are bad
White people are bad
men fucking men is good
Killing your unborn child is good
Open borders and unchecked immigration is good
Not punishing criminals is good
Letting criminals out of prison is good.
Free stuff paid for by taxpayers is good
The military is bad
Amoral behavior is good
Christians are bad
The bill of rights is bad
etc etc.
Huh..of your list...I found not one thing that is taught in our public schools! Not one!

Closest I could get was ...a person's sexual choices are their business and are not subject to social rejection or bias.

What is the basis for your conclusions? Is this one of those 'everyone knows' things? I phoned my daughter in Cali..and asked her about the schools there...as she is a teacher, I thought I could get a perspective. Nope...as far as i can tell...most of the curriculum is unchanged from when I was in school..absent some inaccuracies...Columbus and the like. History is a bit more multicultural...but no white people are bad..no gay is good/or bad.....heck...they still recite the Pledge of Allegiance!
you can cover it up all you want. Deny and spin, it's what liberals do.

Students matriculate in and out. There is no accounting as to who is currently enrolled. The curriculum remains the same. No one really knows who the parents are at any given moment in time. Again, parents need to meet their responsibilities.It is not the job of schools to indoctrinate the children in any one belief system.

And again: schools are a gift from us taxpayers as an investment in our society. We all contribute to everything, from police and fire protection, to the plowing of our streets, to trash pickup, and more. Even when an event takes place at your tax-exempt church, we pay for those trash bags to be picked up full of your paper plates and plastic cups. Do you and your congregation want to arrange for a private trash hauler, or just put your garbage at the curb?
But the public school system does indeed indoctrinate. Liberal indoctrination is the norm.

Just to name a few:
Guns are bad
White people are bad
men fucking men is good
The military is bad
Amoral behavior is good
Christians are bad
etc etc.
Huh..of your list...I found not one thing that is taught in our public schools! Not one!

Closest I could get was ...a person's sexual choices are their business and are not subject to social rejection or bias.

What is the basis for your conclusions? Is this one of those 'everyone knows' things? I phoned my daughter in Cali..and asked her about the schools there...as she is a teacher, I thought I could get a perspective. Nope...as far as i can tell...most of the curriculum is unchanged from when I was in school..absent some inaccuracies...Columbus and the like. History is a bit more multicultural...but no white people are bad..no gay is good/or bad.....heck...they still recite the Pledge of Allegiance!
Look dumb-ass...all I'm asking for is some proof..put me in my place. Put up...or shut up. Show me where the majority of American public schools teach any of that garbage you cited...not just some isolated incident you can spin..but anything to back up your assertions.

BTW..I'm not even a Lib...so you're really off base. Of course, compared to the tin-foil hats here...i guess I am to the left.

Just to name a few:
Guns are bad
White people are bad
men fucking men is good
The military is bad
Amoral behavior is good
Christians are bad
etc etc.

Look dumb-ass...all I'm asking for is some proof..put me in my place. Put up...or shut up. Show me where the majority of American public schools teach any of that garbage you cited...not just some isolated incident you can spin..but anything to back up your assertions.

BTW..I'm not even a Lib...so you're really off base. Of course, compared to the tin-foil hats here...i guess I am to the left.

These people will never deliver factual information. It's always "somewhere, sometime, somebody" is doing these things.They absolutely know it, but won't tell. In this age of proliferation of ideologically-based pro bono law groups, one would think that the litigation over these "horrors" would be stacking up, but it isn't. This is miketx's list of imagined horrors.

Just to name a few:
Guns are bad
White people are bad
men fucking men is good
The military is bad
Amoral behavior is good
Christians are bad
etc etc.

Every public school teaches that homosexuality is normal. Why?

It's no wonder democrats are accused of being communists.
Minnesota Democrats wage war on God, faith and American history

You know, if there really is a God, then the Dems do not stand much of a chance...just saying.

If there is not, then there is nothing to wage a war against.

Much ado over nothing.
It's a battle for liberty. Freedom is always worth the fight, always has been for Americans.

You need to make up your mind, is it a battle against God or liberty?

You know, if there really is a God, then the Dems do not stand much of a chance...just saying.

If there is not, then there is nothing to wage a war against.

Much ado over nothing.
It's a battle for liberty. Freedom is always worth the fight, always has been for Americans.

You need to make up your mind, is it a battle against God or liberty?
I'm not the one confused here. Your premise is wong. It's a battle of free people that believe in God against the secular commies in our government.

If I may..sex is natural..but is it a right? The right to procreate? Certainly I could buy that--as a racial imperative.

I would put to you...that the basis of all religion is do exactly that..stop..or at least channel and modify us apes--from being and doing what comes..naturally.

Murder is natural..rape is natural...theft is natural....war is natural.
procreation is not a right, it's hardwired into our survival
getting high is not a right but it opened our mind to enlightenment. religion needs to accept that fact. us apes were using herbs as a remedy long before big pharma.
religion has caused more war and killing than government could imagine. sheep are easy to herd

How does *religion accept* a fact?

Gads you people's brains are scrambled.
that's the problem, religion does not accept the facts. you voted for tRump because he hates people of color

all you need is a warm hard penis and you'd be voting for Sanders

amirite

If I may..sex is natural..but is it a right? The right to procreate? Certainly I could buy that--as a racial imperative.

I would put to you...that the basis of all religion is do exactly that..stop..or at least channel and modify us apes--from being and doing what comes..naturally.

getting high is not a right but it opened our mind to enlightenment. religion needs to accept that fact. us apes were using herbs as a remedy long before big pharma.
religion has caused more war and killing than government could imagine. sheep are easy to herd

that's the problem, religion does not accept the facts. you voted for tRump because he hates people of color

amirite
How long are you idiots going to repeat that lie that Trump hates colored people? You race hustler.

The first guy made the point, change every display in the country to read "In Allah We Trust" and Republicans would crap their pants while projectile vomiting. They are only comfortable forcing THEIR religion on people.
Wrong. No one has forced you to read a bible or attend church. People are fighting for the right to live their conscience, and the godless heathen in this country can't stand it. Simple.

Just to name a few:
Guns are bad
White people are bad
men fucking men is good
The military is bad
Amoral behavior is good
Christians are bad
etc etc.

Every public school teaches that homosexuality is normal. Why?
They teach that it is irrelevant. Normal? Nah..or at least..not as far as I've seen. Actually, I'm not sure it's all that important a part of the curriculum.....most teacher's would not bring it up..unless asked. I don't think that teaching that bigotry is bad..equates to ruining the youth of America.

Given all the emphasis in the media on normalizing gay culture and choice..i doubt that the school's input is all that significant.

The first guy made the point, change every display in the country to read "In Allah We Trust" and Republicans would crap their pants while projectile vomiting. They are only comfortable forcing THEIR religion on people.
Wrong. No one has forced you to read a bible or attend church. People are fighting for the right to live their conscience, and the godless heathen in this country can't stand it. Simple.

So you'd welcome "In Allah We Trust", or "In Vishnu We Trust".

You derps are so uber hypocritical.

amirite
How long are you idiots going to repeat that lie that Trump hates colored people? You race hustler.
Honey, don't forget where the fz is -- the next time you want to hate bait

Kitzmiller v. Dover is settled law

Forum List

Back