democrats vote to remove armed guards in schools, and replace them with SJW social workers...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrats do not care about keeping children safe..... this is just one more example....Illinois democrats voted to replace armed police resource officers in schools with SJW social workers.....

As we know, mass shooters target democrat gun free zones....we know from the ones we catch alive and from the notes of the ones who are killed....they target democrat gun free zones...

And this vote shows the democrats want more victims of mass shooters...

Illinois House Approves Bill To Replace School Cops With Social Workers - The Truth About Guns

The democrats do not care about keeping children safe..... this is just one more example....Illinois democrats voted to replace armed police resource officers in schools with SJW social workers.....

As we know, mass shooters target democrat gun free zones....we know from the ones we catch alive and from the notes of the ones who are killed....they target democrat gun free zones...

Illinois House Approves Bill To Replace School Cops With Social Workers - The Truth About Guns
They think if they get enough children killed it will get guns banned. Silly Democrat the joke's on you

Let them start their war. It's way past time.

Excuse me for pointing out the blindingly obvious but IL is on its last legs financially, so, why are the politicians there creating another incentive to move across the nearest state line and commute to work for lower taxes, more affordable housing and safer schools for the kids?

Excuse me for pointing out the blindingly obvious but IL is on its last legs financially, so, why are the politicians there creating another incentive to move across the nearest state line and commute to work for lower taxes, more affordable housing and safer schools for the kids?

They think we are going to get the new Apple Headquarters?

I'm trying to picture them being MORE tone-deaf, but . . . yeah, not able to.

Oh, btw, can anyone tell me whether or not the Illinois State House is protected by armed security, by any chance? :eusa_angel:

They think we are going to get the new Apple Headquarters?

I thought TN was the front runner because of the music scenes in Nashville and Memphis and the interest Amazon was also showing in TN because of FedEx?

Forum List

Back