Democrats violated all Ten Commandments during the so-called "Women's March"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Including the Fifth Commandment, THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

For Jesus said that he/she who has hate in his/her heart, violates the Fifth Commandment:

“You have heard that it was said to the men of old, ‘You shall not kill; and whoever kills shall be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be liable to the hell of fire.” (Matthew 5.21-22)

Trump tries to cover all 10 before noon. Just to keep in practice.

upload_2017-1-27_20-0-30.jpeg
images

they were all democrats and not one woman ...
March For Woman's Lives - well they may have gotten one right anyway.

Figures you cannot get the commandment straight... It is thou shalt not MURDER not kill.....One may Kill in self defence ... There is a huge difference and also shows that the New Testament Idol Jeus was way off since according to him Gd himself and the writer of the majority of the New Testament PaUl would have to suffer Hellfire as they used the term You Fool... Of course being FOOLS For CHRIST would also make his followers eligible for Hellfire as well... Winky Winky...

You didn't read the OP, it is a violation of the Fifth Commandment to hate, and that's all they were doing at the Women's March, expressing hatred. Madonna even expressed a desire to murder the President.

Yes but you started your premise about thou shalt not kill which is a mistaken ideal

Yes but you started your premise about thou shalt not kill which is a mistaken ideal
I don't know, I think killing is generally a bad idea.

Of course, since you are a Jew you might disagree with me since God ordered you to commit genocide against non-Jews on many occasions.

Your premise is incorrect.. If someone threatens my family then I will protect them by whatever means is necessary... You are taught too turn the other cheek too bad that cheek is the one you are sitting on and is where you keep your intelligence or lack thereof...

Your premise is incorrect.. If someone threatens my family then I will protect them by whatever means is necessary... You are taught too turn the other cheek too bad that cheek is the one you are sitting on and is where you keep your intelligence or lack thereof...
Well, I have to say whatever you Jews are doing to make yourselves popular is certainly working because your enemies outnumber you approximately ten to one.

We are told that we will be like David and make a hundred flee for everyone of us so once again you are incorrect....

View attachment 109077
images

The ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jews only

1. God never brought the goyims ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. God has not given the goyim promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

View attachment 109077
images

The ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jews only

1. God never brought the goyims ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. God has not given the goyim promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

images

how so, your heretical, murdering, sociopathic, moses destroyed them - you have no idea what was written on the tablets ....

not sure why you chose the post to convey your banter but the selectivity for your religion is the same disease 4th century christians have for theirs, collective insubordination of mortal promiscuity.

Forum List

Back