Democrats Uncouples From Islam!

And now that's out in the open, I'm curious how your hatred of Jews makes you any different than what you accused me of?
I do not hate Jews.

But I am opposed to the terrorist state of Israel and its homicidal zionist government. ... :cool:

I don't know if you've been to Israel....but I have. Two summers ago, Israel and Jordan.

If Israel is as you say, Sunni....explain why the Israelis turned control of the Temple Mount over to Muslims?

"Finally, to the Muslims the Temple Mount is considered the third most holy site in Islam. In Muslim tradition it’s believed that Muhammad ascended to Allah from the Temple Mount. The Dome of the Rock is a Muslim shrine that marks the location from which Muhammad ascended. Also, the famous Al-Asqa Mosque sits at the southern end of the Mount.

This small but very sacred site has been passed from hand-to-hand over the past 3,000 years. The ancient Israelites controlled it, as have the Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Crusaders, Turks, British, Jordanians, and now the modern Israelis.

So if the modern Israelis control East Jerusalem, how do the Muslims have control of the Temple Mount?

...Israeli Prime Minister Levi Eshkol returned the authority of the Temple Mount to the Islamic Waqf. The Waqf are the Islamic guardians of Muslim holy sites; they watch over them and make sure they are being managed properly. Levi Eshkol returned the Temple Mount to the Islamic Waqf as a gesture of peace to the Arab world. He vowed, “No harm whatsoever shall come to the places sacred to all religions.”"
How Did the Muslims Come to Control the Temple Mount? #AskFOI - The Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry

The Waqf do not allow Christians to pray on the upper site, or even carry a Bible.

The two are inseparable and you know it....after the Holocaust do you really believe they weren't entitled to a homeland where they could defend themselves?
#1) I personally don't believe in the official holocaust story, which is an invention by the Jewish leadership that's used to bilk gullible western nations out of billions of dollars in guilt money.

#2) There are many large islands in the world where the Jewish people could have been relocated in order to create their hebrew paradise on peace.

#3) Criticising the Israeli government for its murderous activities isn't anti-semitism. ... :cool:

"It is well-known that Jews are restricted from praying on the Temple Mount but a recent encounter illustrated how Christians who revere the site are treated in the same roughshod manner by the Waqf (Islamic Religious Authority). This battle for religious equality will determine whether the Temple Mount will take to its Biblical and prophesied role as a “House of Prayer for all Nations.” Battle Against Christians On Temple Mount

And now that's out in the open, I'm curious how your hatred of Jews makes you any different than what you accused me of?
I do not hate Jews.

But I am opposed to the terrorist state of Israel and its homicidal zionist government. ... :cool:
Most of the time you're an okay guy, but when it comes to Israel your Islamic hate shines through like a spotlight.

Last edited:
#1) I personally don't believe in the official holocaust story, which is an invention by the Jewish leadership that's used to bilk gullible western nations out of billions of dollars in guilt money.

#2) There are many large islands in the world where the Jewish people could have been relocated in order to create their hebrew paradise on peace.

#3) Criticising the Israeli government for its murderous activities isn't anti-semitism. ... :cool:

Wow! So do you also believe they knocked down the WTC towers and blamed it on islam? I mean, once you've denied the Holocaust, what ain't they responsible for? And BTW, they have as much or more of a claim to where they are as the PLO terrorists who refuse to make peace.

The two are inseparable and you know it....after the Holocaust do you really believe they weren't entitled to a homeland where they could defend themselves?

"There are many large islands in the world where the Jewish people could have been relocated in order to create their hebrew paradise on peace."

But they were there first, and have always had a presence in Israel.

I recently read “The Oxford History of the Biblical World,” edited by Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures. The book is excellent on Syria-Palestinian archeology.

The following will shed light on the question.

The end of the thirteenth century BCE saw major disruptions in the civilizations of the Near East, Cyprus and Greece for unclear reasons (possible major droughts). “Many populations appear to have migrated….Egypt was attacked by groups called ‘Sea Peoples.’ They were repelled from Egypt, but the Egyptians could not stop them from taking over the Canaan coast. The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”

“…the Philistines did not occupy the coast of Canaan until the twelfth century BCE…”

“Not long before, another group had appeared in the land of Canaan…This group called itself Israel…The Egyptians maintained some control over parts of Canaan until just after the death of Rameses III in 1153 BCE….[including] Canaanites, Egyptians, Israelites, and the mysterious ‘Sea Peoples,’ of whom the Philistines are the best known. The settlement process in highland Israel began a generation or two before the Sea Peoples arrived on the coast…The displacement and migration of the tribe of Dan from the central coast to the far north is symptomatic of …this event.”

“This movement is documented by a variety of written sources in Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian, and Hebrew, by Egyptian wall reliefs and by archeology.”

“The Philistines bequeathed their own name to Philistia (and later to all of Palestine).”

“Cypriot archaeologists invoke the Achaeans or Danaoi of Homeric epic as the agents of culture change in Cyprus; in the Levant, the same change is ascribed to the Sea Peoples. Both agents participated in the event recorded by Rameses III and should be related to the same confederacy of Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Further evidence of the origin of the Philistines can be seen in biblical texts, which indicate expert bowman, “chariot-warriors,” and “chariots of iron,” (I Samuel 31.3, Judg. 1.18-19) and pottery which show warriors armed like the Mycenaean warriors depicted on the famous “Warrior Vase” found in Mycenae. The description fits Goliatath, as in I Samuel 17.5-6.

Under King David, first quarter of the tenth century, the Philistines were driven back to their original coastal cities.

I do not hate Jews.

Most of the time you're an okay guy, but when it comes to Israel you're Islamic hate shines through like a spotlight.

Sunni is a patriotic American, and it's as you say.

Perhaps he has a mote in his eye on this subject.

The anti-Semitism of elected Democrats and the party's acceptance of same is the subject.

These are clearly anti-Jewish tropes, and none have anything to do with policies if Israel.

"The gist of Omar's complaints is that the perfidious, string-pulling Hebraic hordes control Congress with their shady shekels, Israel has hypnotized the world, and American Jews are guilty of dual loyalty."

BTW....AIPAC is #34 on the list of lobby/donors.

"How Influential Is AIPAC? Less Than Beer Sellers, Public Accountants, and Toyota"
How Much Does AIPAC Spend on Lobbying? Less Than Beer Sellers, Public Accountants, and Toyota

Ocasio-Cortez Fundraising Email: Let's End The U.S.-Israeli Relationship

Well, if you thought there would be a day where the far left wing of the House Democratic caucus would quiet down a bit, given their anti-Semitism issues, you’d be wrong. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) sent a fundraising email last night suggesting that AIPAC was coming after her and that the U.S.-Israeli relationship should be severed. No, I’m not kidding. This is insanity.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...
There is a Biblical prophecy that in the last days Israel would be alone.

13. Where are the defenders of the Democrat Party, the party of slavery, segregation, eugenics, ….and have moved on to anti-free speech, infanticide, and anti-Semitism?

Not a peep of defense from any of ‘em.

Probably a wise retreat, as none can defend this:

“…we have a member of Congress who strung together completely intentional pronouncements borrowing from the longtime index cards of Jew-hatred: Jews as money-hungry, Jews as sinister hypnotists, support for Israel as “allegiance to a foreign country.”

She knew exactly what she was saying, and meant every word.

She has learned that today’s Democratic party will willfully blind itself to her prejudices to avoid provoking the brash, young congressional generation of which she is a part.

…it would seem a Democrat displaying confirmable bigotry might be a worthy recipient of disapproval from colleagues. But not in 2019, and not in a House under Democrat control.”
Absurd 'Anti-Hate' Resolution Is a Disgrace

Gonna be tough for Democrats to bring up Charlottesville in the future.

I'm serious as a heart attack. ... :thup:

That's too bad because now I can say what I think of "islam" without worrying about offending you....it's a dogshit cult, not a religion...no religion follows a pedophile rapist who taught hatred for Christians and Jews...one day we'll have to turn the entire ME into a sheet of glass....that will be a good day.

Forum List

Back