Democrats trying to steal Florida again

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law

Steal, really, the races were so close they should rule together, think about when ex felons get to vote. How many districts suppressed the vote there, it seems the GOP can barely squeak by without cheating like in Georgia.

Oh Jesus every fucking close election and you people are convinced the GOP cheats. This coming from the side where every voter fraud case exposed it is a Democrat committing it.

There is a very simple way to solve this problem.

Really.

I'm almost embarrassed to have to explain what it is.

It's so simple, even right wing simpletons can understand.

OK, here goes.

Count ALL the votes.

See? That wasn't hard, was it? That's actually the American way.

I love going around and solving issues right wingers don't understand.
Can’t, they aren’t done manufacturing them yet.
View attachment 227901

While Republicans are throwing out Democrat votes.

Really.

OK, here goes.

Count ALL the votes.

View attachment 227901

While republicans are attempting to have the corrupt democrats follow the law.

Fuck your catch phrases.

BTW: I have a 100,000 votes I just found in the trunk of my car. I'll start counting tomorrow and let you know how it turns out.

Show us the evidence. Go ahead.

The Mueller report will be coming. It is a fact that the Russians interfered. Why do you think they wanted Trump to win?
There's no evidence they wanted Trump to win, and Russian interference in the election isn't supposed to be the subject of the witch hunt.
Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election
Complete coverage of Russia's campaign to disrupt the 2016 presidentialelection.
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump | The New Yorker
NYT propaganda.

You are the one who uses propaganda.
Truth isn't propaganda.

Really.

OK, here goes.

Count ALL the votes.

View attachment 227901

Dead people, illegal aliens, people who are 136 years old, cartoon characters.

You mean those Democrat votes?

This was a blue wave for sure..and it's still hitting hard. The xxxxxxxxx need to get over the fact that the #FakePresident will serve prison time.

Edited racist comment. Please do not continue that. TheMoreYouKnow

As for America...the wise words of Corkie Thatcher ring true:

"Life Goes On, Biotches"
\
corky.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law

Steal, really, the races were so close they should rule together, think about when ex felons get to vote. How many districts suppressed the vote there, it seems the GOP can barely squeak by without cheating like in Georgia.

Oh Jesus every fucking close election and you people are convinced the GOP cheats. This coming from the side where every voter fraud case exposed it is a Democrat committing it.

What do you call a man who is in the lead and stops vote counting (a man who is in charge of his state and can oversee his election)?? A thief.

Really ? All 10 of them?

What do you call a man who is in the lead and stops vote counting (a man who is in charge of his state and can oversee his election)?? A thief.
You just said he's in the lead. The thief is the corrupt Broward County election official who can't follow the law and is obviously busy manufacturing votes for Scott's opponent.

Really ? All 10 of them?

It’s more than 1 of them and while you people use the low numbers of instances to mock the notion that Voter Fraud exists, you are ignoring the following:

1) The low number only accounts for those voter fraud instances exposed not occurrences or frequencies.

2) There is more than one instance therefore multiple data points indicate a trend

3) Few, if any voter fraud campaigns are exposed to be conducted by Republicans.

Really ? All 10 of them?

It’s more than 1 of them and while you people use the low numbers of instances to mock the notion that Voter Fraud exists, you are ignoring the following:

1) The low number only accounts for those voter fraud instances exposed not occurrences or frequencies.

2) There is more than one instance therefore multiple data points indicate a trend

3) Few, if any voter fraud campaigns are exposed to be conducted by Republicans.
Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? Seems to me any close election brings on the cry of fraud by republicans UNPROVEN !! Now voter suppression by republicans can be PROVEN

Really.

OK, here goes.

Count ALL the votes.

View attachment 227901

While republicans are attempting to have the corrupt democrats follow the law.

Fuck your catch phrases.

BTW: I have a 100,000 votes I just found in the trunk of my car. I'll start counting tomorrow and let you know how it turns out.

Corrupt Republicans think they are handwriting experts. They throw votes of Democrats away.

Fuck your crooked ass.

BTW: You are a crook.

The Mueller report will be coming. It is a fact that the Russians interfered. Why do you think they wanted Trump to win?
There's no evidence they wanted Trump to win, and Russian interference in the election isn't supposed to be the subject of the witch hunt.
Complete coverage of Russia's campaign to disrupt the 2016 presidentialelection.
NYT propaganda.

Truth isn't propaganda.

You are a lying little boy so it doesn't apply to you.

You just said he's in the lead. The thief is the corrupt Broward County election official who can't follow the law and is obviously busy manufacturing votes for Scott's opponent.

Where is your proof. Amazing how counting votes annoys you.

This is total BS. By the way, Snipes was appointed by your boy Jeb Bush. There are no allegations of manufactured votes except in forums like this where misinformation seems to be the norm. Get a grip.

Really.

OK, here goes.

Count ALL the votes.

View attachment 227901

Dead people, illegal aliens, people who are 136 years old, cartoon characters.

You mean those Democrat votes?

So you say. We know you are a liar.

NYT propaganda.

Truth isn't propaganda.

You are a lying little boy so it doesn't apply to you.

This from the girl who can't seem to walk and chew gum at the same time.

This is total BS. By the way, Snipes was appointed by your boy Jeb Bush. There are no allegations of manufactured votes except in forums like this where misinformation seems to be the norm. Get a grip.

There are plenty of allegations of manufactured votes.

The "Votes Coming Out of Nowhere", are in Absentee Ballots/Provisional Ballots.

The Absentee Ballots (a.k.a. "Vote By Mail"") can be turned in on Election or as the name states, sent in by the U.S. Postal Service and must be post marked by Election Day. These can be counted by hand or by Machine. This slows the Vote Tally Process.

"Provisional Ballots", are ballots cast by individuals whose names do not appear on the Voter Rolls, registered late, change last name or address or party affiliation and their registration entered into the system late. Unlike the popular myth of Provisional Ballot never being counted, Federal Law these ballots to be counted but they are usually among the last counted

Once the Voter's Name and Adddress are confirmed by Registrar's Office, their Votes are added to the ongoing tally.

This is what pissing RePuBliKlans off, the Right of a Voter to their Vote Count. How dare these expect their vote count.....especially when it appears that as the tally grows, RePuBliKlans lose votes...BOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOO.

This Country is a Democracy, the Right To Vote is our Constitutionally Right.

Unlike Russia, where Vlad the Impaler can insure his victory by ending vote counts, in our country the Right To Vote determines our elected leadership.

I tell you what, all you Russian Love Fuckwad Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping 45 Loving Assholes, just move to Russia and see how much love real Dictatorship.

Forum List

Back