Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

Lol, it's well known conservatives have a habit of accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of.

Besides, people who are not racists don't feel the ned to start threads to prove they aren't racist.

Wow! Isn't this called reverse psychology?
:290968001256257790-final:
Nope.

Facts.

It's ok, I know as a conservative you have a difficult time recognizing them.

Nope. I'll take the $750 per person per day.

I have some sad news for you. It doesn't cost $750 per day to house an illegal in one of our detention centers. Your liberal masters duped you, they lied to you, again - sucker.

Lol, it's well known conservatives have a habit of accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of.

LOL, you're funny!

You said that Colin Kapernut had an absolute RIGHT to engage in political protests while at his place of employment and on his employer's dime. But when a pro-Trump beauty pageant contestant posted something FACTUAL on her own PRIVATE social-media account, you said that the pageant was justified in terminating her.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum and damned FOOL.
As usual for a tRumpkin your memory of that discussion is more than a little distorted.

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King
You are hillarious!

Wait, Dem's in Dem run states in Dem run cities fill Dem run prisons with young black and Hispanic men and its the Rep's who are racist?

Nope. I'll take the $750 per person per day.

I have some sad news for you. It doesn't cost $750 per day to house an illegal in one of our detention centers. Your liberal masters duped you, they lied to you, again - sucker.
I know. In reality it costs far more than that. I'm giving you a big discount. Still not interested? Yeah, I figured. The GOP would rather keep kids in cages with no soap or toothbrushes and babies in shitty diapers for weeks on end.

Those are some fine traditional values all right.

What about a 50% discount? I might consider $375 per day. Now that is a deal you cannot beat anywhere.

As usual for a tRumpkin your memory of that discussion is more than a little distorted.

LOL. You're also a LIAR. You made the hypocritical statements and were shown to be a fucking idiot. Now, go fuck yourself.

The GOP would rather keep kids in cages with no soap or toothbrushes and babies in shitty diapers for weeks on end.

Why do you believe that the American people are responsible to take care of the billions of foreigners around the world that want to live here?

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King
Democrats are so into diversity.....they have a two-tiered legals system....one for them and one for us......they have at least 14 different sexes.....they support at least 3 different terrorist groups, Hamas, Hezbollah, and Antifa......and their skin color seems to be diverse....Yellow, Brown, Black, Red, people who think they Red, and people who are White but think they're Black....they're really big on what you identify as....but if you don't all think exactly the same they attack you and try to destroy you. If your skin is brown and you don't support abortion on demand you're dead to them.
EACi0_RXkAAiSjm.jpg

Last edited:
If all LefTarded Democrats were fucking gassed today this nation would be FAR better off. I pray for a Hitler 2.0 to go down here.
Yep....I said it. Write that shit down.

I DO believe that we have a creator and I DO believe that he wants us to be kind and loving to one another, in spite of the verses that you provided.
I have more, how many times does your God have to say it before you take him at his word?
Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

The GOP would rather keep kids in cages with no soap or toothbrushes and babies in shitty diapers for weeks on end.

Why do you believe that the American people are responsible to take care of the billions of foreigners around the world that want to live here?

If you have a problem with the services our government is already providing to these foreigners on our border then talk to the government. I'm talking about what IS happening. Not what should or should not be happening.

What I'm telling you is that for much less money I can provide better services. But that is still not good enough to get the kids out of the cages?

What is it then? You want to make sure the babies and children are good and thoroughly punished and demeaned and put in physical danger so they will know better next time?

You want to make sure the babies and children are good and thoroughly punished and demeaned and put in physical danger so they will know better next time?

Many of the children in facilities are here alone and didn't come with family. What do you propose we do with them? Should they be set loose on the streets of LA to fend for themselves?

If you have a problem with the services our government is already providing to these foreigners on our border then talk to the government.

It seems that you're not really interested in engaging in an honest, give-and-take discussion. You seem to want to make little hit-and-run quips but are unwilling to engage in any serious discussion of the issues.

I have more, how many times does your God have to say it before you take him at his word?
Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I take it that you believe that the universe caused itself to come into existence. What else can cause itself to come into existence?

Forum List

Back