Zone1 The progressives ,no different than the democrats

Congress is a complete fucking disaster, 98% of them are only in it for the money

Nothing positive is ever done in congress. There is nothing but constant attacks between the opposing parties while the American people continue to get neglected.
Agreed guys but the answer isn't political nihilism. Take not of the ones who are opposed to corporatism and support them. In detest Matt Gaetz but I support him on this.

lol Bernies's a millionaire and owns three big houses. He's never had a job, and you think he isn't bought and paid for. Hilarious. I guess you think the BLM millionaires are honest as well. Of course you fled some Caribbean shithole to squat here and snivel,, so you think that stuff is just normal.
Bernie is a millionaire from his book deals and book sales. What's wrong with that? I don't have any problem with people making money, I have a problem with people using their wealth and power to avoid their civic responsibilities while fucking over the middle and working class.

Agreed guys but the answer isn't political nihilism. Take not of the ones who are opposed to corporatism and support them. In detest Matt Gaetz but I support him on this.
We already have more laws and spending than we will ever need. Audit every agency, the Fed, the Pentagon, shrink the military- they should only fund their secret space programs because they absolutely suck at warfare, eliminate the HSA, CIA and FBI because they suck worse than the military

We already have more laws and spending than we will ever need.
That's silly. It's not a real argument. I don't even know what we have more laws than we will ever need means. How would you know? You don't know what kind of new technologies and industries that are going to emerge or how they'll require regulation nor is regulation something we pass and forget about. Laws should exist to address certain circumstances and if those circumstances change then our laws and regulations need to change and adapt as well. The complete lack of nuance or understanding of how society actually functions makes me think you're a libertarian.
Audit every agency, the Fed, the Pentagon, shrink the military- they should only fund their secret space programs because they absolutely suck at warfare, eliminate the HSA, CIA and FBI because they suck worse than the military
The problem isn't a lack of audits. Departments and agencies get audited all the time. (My cousin actually works in California auditing the States government) The problem is lack of education and accountability on what these politicians stand and vote for among their constituents. Especially their older less educated constituents. The moderate Liberals and Republicans, i.e. the wealthy elite, vote in their own best interests when they vote for corporatists like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Mitchell McConnel or the Mit Rodney's, they aren't going to vote against them and you shouldn't expect them to. Black and minority voters weren't going to vote for Republicans because they're blatantly racist, even if they don't like moderate Liberal economic policies, and younger voters just didn't vote. That math has changed with the surge of progressive candidates. The problem is we still have a large segment of poor, working class and middle class whites who won't turn off Fox news or Tucker Carlson long enough to realize the Republicans are grifting them.

Democrats claim they want the rich to pay taxes but then don’t pay their own and are allowed to skate.

Of course they don't' taxes are for 'little people', not wealthy technocrats and their employees in Congress and the Senate. That's why voting by Party is pointless.

See how they completely fucked whatever is left of your "mind" and made you believe its democrats vs Republicans when its the politicians vs the People they're supposed to represent?

And of course being a parrot you can't actually read what people say; that's why uou need all those weird conspiracy theories to make you feel safe. See, they don't need big conspiracies to fool you, all they have to do is train you to parrot crazy theories and reduce you to babbling nonsense.

Bernie is a millionaire from his book deals and book sales. What's wrong with that? I don't have any problem with people making money, I have a problem with people using their wealth and power to avoid their civic responsibilities while fucking over the middle and working class.

You prefer deviants, kiddie rapers, and commies do the fucking over. Nobody disagrees.

Yet you right wingers claim that's all anything should be about, plundering and swindling, disguised as 'free market anarchy'. Ironic, isn't it? lol the Party of billionaires running around whining of about 'corruption n stuff'. The Left aren't the only ones feeding their base doctored Kool Aid.
Most of global corporations support Biden and leftism.. mainly because Black Rock hardballs them to promote DEI or else no money/loans. Black Rock owns much of all total money available, and will act against those who don’t promote their radical, woke, DEI global initiative.

Not nice people, not a level playing field. Wall Street is solidly Democrat.. so the “rich republican corporations” shtick is completely gone

Most of global corporations support Biden and leftism.. mainly because Black Rock hardballs them to promote DEI or else no money/loans. Black Rock owns much of all total money available, and will act against those who don’t promote their radical, woke, DEI global initiative.

Not nice people, not a level playing field. Wall Street is solidly Democrat.. so the “rich republican corporations” shtick is completely gone

lol The Republicans here all shill for big corporations, and cry constantly about how they all need tax exemption. The very first thing they did with their new 'majority' in Congress was the attempt to raise taxes on the working and middle classes and completely elimiante taxes on unearned income and corporations, vies their ridiculous' Fair Tax' scam, a running joke they invented years ago. Apperently you think there is some giant schism among the wealthy and they have two Parties; they don't, they all agree they should pay no taxes and and only proles and what's left of the middle class should pay it all. Wall Street is all about stuffing its pockets with easy money, period, and no Republicans are serious about hampering that regardless of national interests or security.

lol The Republicans here all shill for big corporations, and cry constantly about how they all need tax exemption. The very first thing they did with their new 'majority' in Congress was the attempt to raise taxes on the working and middle classes and completely elimiante taxes on unearned income and corporations, vies their ridiculous' Fair Tax' scam, a running joke they invented years ago. Apperently you think there is some giant schism among the wealthy and they have two Parties; they don't, they all agree they should pay no taxes and and only proles and what's left of the middle class should pay it all. Wall Street is all about stuffing its pockets with easy money, period, and no Republicans are serious about hampering that regardless of national interests or security.
Most global corporate money flows towards Democrats today. That’s a fact. You can whine and throw tantrums, but you can’t deny it

Most global corporate money flows towards Democrats today. That’s a fact. You can whine and throw tantrums, but you can’t deny it

lol nobody's throwing tantrums except you and the GOP shills. Your BS is why your Party of corporate shills is running within a couple of percentage points of left wing loonies. That's a real fact, not your idiot parroting. See, that's why you and your peers never try and refute anything, just babble the sort of rubbish you just did.

:itsok:

Angry outbursts is all you ever have as a come back to me. There there Soy boy. 😄

You don't make anybody 'angry', you're just another halfwit with nothing to say or an original thought, just another loser 'minority' here to mooch and whine.

You don't make anybody 'angry', you're just another halfwit with nothing to say or an original thought, just another loser 'minority' here to mooch and whine.
😄

All you're doing in this thread is lashing out in every direction like an temper tantrum throwing Bingo. What do you stand for exactly other than flinging shit?

😄

All you're doing in this thread is lashing out in every direction like an temper tantrum throwing Bingo. What do you stand for exactly other than flinging shit?

lol just triggering you over and over, is all. It'd amusing how little you ever have except 'I Touched You Last!!!', while pretending to be 'intelligent n stuff' when all you are is just another halfwit racist punk like your peers here. Your projection is pretty obvious.

lol just triggering you over and over, is all. It'd amusing how little you ever have excpet 'I Touched You Last!!!', while pretending to be 'intelligent n stuff' when all you are is just another halfwit racist punk like your peers here.
Triggering my funny bone? 😄 That’s what you've decided to spend your time doing?

Forum List

Back