Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Progressives really have no morals or any values

with the double standard and constant projecting YOU really have none

and theirs probably thousands of examples

Why does Virginia still have a black face governor and another rapey official ?
Why do white progressive move to ghettos but steer clear of the local P.O.C'S all while screaming tolerance and diversity ..

you could go on and on and on

As usual for a tRumpkin your memory of that discussion is more than a little distorted.

LOL. You're also a LIAR. You made the hypocritical statements and were shown to be a fucking idiot. Now, go fuck yourself.
No, you made things up and pretended I said them, as is your habit. Don't feel bad, other tRumpkins do it all the time too.

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

My issue is that if you disagree with Progressive Leftists you are labeled a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamaphobe when in reality you just disagree.

Nosmo King

How long have you believed these fantasies? The Democratic Party is diverse, something the Republican Party claimed falsely (remember the Big Tent talking point - that never worked, and has been totally dead since Trumpism dominated the party).

As usual for a tRumpkin your memory of that discussion is more than a little distorted.

LOL. You're also a LIAR. You made the hypocritical statements and were shown to be a fucking idiot. Now, go fuck yourself.
No, you made things up and pretended I said them, as is your habit. Don't feel bad, other tRumpkins do it all the time too.

Case in point. I just Disagree but you always go to the word “tRumpkin”. It is not necessary and is divisive. Again, I just have a different POV. I am Guilty of this too as I tend to label but it doesn’t help anyone and further divides us.

Nosmo King

My issue is that if you disagree with Progressive Leftists you are labeled a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamaphobe when in reality you just disagree.

Have you not read many of the posts by trump supporters who regularly acknowledge their racism?

Case in point. I just Disagree but you always go to the word “tRumpkin”. It is not necessary and is divisive. Again, I just have a different POV. I am Guilty of this too as I tend to label but it doesn’t help anyone and further divides us.

I can better tolerate rhetorical names for others but not not the fact that Crepitus is a serial liar.

Do you promise to never use the pejorative "libtard"?

Nosmo King

Have you not read many of the posts by trump supporters who regularly acknowledge their racism?

Yes and I attack them for it. Difference is I acknowledge this. Progressive Leftists defend assholes like Omar all the time here and posters like you NEVER attack them. See the difference? I destroy Odium and his ilk on this board consistently.

Find one time I have used that word here. You cannot. I lean Left but I am not insane. I have Always stated that Progressive Leftists are as bad as the Alt Right.

Has he used it before?

Never. Here is the case in point. Being labeled for something I have never done. I have Zero issues with Liberals and Conservatives. I am an Independent. But I abhor the Alt Right and Progressive Left. Both groups can go jump in a frozen lake.

Nosmo King

Yes and I attack them for it. Difference is I acknowledge this. Progressive Leftists defend assholes like Omar all the time here and posters like you NEVER attack them. See the difference? I destroy Odium and his ilk on this board consistently.

You should be thankful that Democrats like Omar are helping Trump.
Not sure why,
I personally find Omar a refreshing change in both the Democrat & Republican status quo.

Haha, yeah sure, you destroy Odium & his ilk,
good joke Mr. Liberal.

Nosmo King

Not sure why,
I personally find Omar a refreshing change in both the Democrat & Republican status quo.

good joke Mr. Liberal.

Why are you always stalking me? Go away and eat some more, fatty. I personally find your opinion irrelevant.

Nosmo King

Not sure why,

good joke Mr. Liberal.

Why are you always stalking me? Go away and eat some more, fatty. I personally find your opinion irrelevant.

You must be really paranoid & retarded, if you think people are stalking you on a Message Board because every now & then they comment you, and if they were, it would matter how?

Seek help.

Not sure why,

good joke Mr. Liberal.

You must be really paranoid & retarded, if you think people are stalking you on a Message Board because every now & then they comment you, and if they were, it would matter how?

Seek help.

You’re saying it’s a coincidence? With a straight fat face?

I have more, how many times does your God have to say it before you take him at his word?
Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I take it that you believe that the universe caused itself to come into existence. What else can cause itself to come into existence?
It has been PROVEN that Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, therefore it always existed and not even a God can cause it to come into existence or go out of existence. You can't even prove that your God exists.

Forum List

Back