Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

They openly side with homosexuals, transsexuals, and other degenerate sexual deviants. They don't quite openly side, yet, with pedophiles, but you can see them clearly moving in that direction.
They openly side with violent criminals.
They openly take the side of foreign invaders against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans.
They are delusional to think that they have any moral high ground to claim.

In a word, they are Antichrist

And the Bible frowns on infanticide.
Another fake bible believer from the "moral majority."

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

The Bible condemns ... Infanticide
Another fake bible believer.
Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women...

We are superior to other countries, and we have the founding fathers to thank for that. They had the wisdom to create a white Christian nation that we benefit from and are proud to be part of.

Hardly,
That may have been true a long time ago, it certainly isn't anymore.

While, it maybe more Democrats causing the problems, it also is Republicans causing problems too.

We have a lot more problems, than most countries in Europe
with maybe the exception of Russia & perhaps a couple others like Albania, or maybe portions of Ukraine.

I'm convinced everywhere else in Europe, tends to live better than us, they tend to have a lot more cohesion, we tend to be so divided,
and disgruntled compared to most Europeans I can't help but notice.

There's a lot of drug issues here, and a lot of crime, murder, gangs, mass shootings, and a lot of anger at different sects fighting each other within the USA, different races, religions, and ethnic groups within the USA are often ridiculed, and attacked in the USA.
That's another thing wrong, and yes among a lot of other problems.

And the Bible frowns on infanticide.
Another fake bible believer from the "moral majority."

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Exodus 20:13
De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

We are superior to other countries, and we have the founding fathers to thank for that. They had the wisdom to create a white Christian nation that we benefit from and are proud to be part of.
Hardly,

While, it maybe more Democrats causing the problems, it also is Republicans causing problems too.

with maybe the exception of Russia & perhaps a couple others like Albania, or maybe portions of Ukraine.

I'm convinced everywhere else in Europe, tends to live better than us, they tend to have a lot more cohesion, we tend to be so divided,
We were close to being united until the Democrats elected a black guy.

I don't know why the fuck you keep addressing me when you are nothing but an ignorant piece of shit as far as I'm concerned.

I was curious to whom you were responding so I clicked on ''show ignored content''. LOL. I put that idiot on ''ignore'' long ago.

Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

They openly side with homosexuals, transsexuals, and other degenerate sexual deviants. They don't quite openly side, yet, with pedophiles, but you can see them clearly moving in that direction.

They openly side with violent criminals.

They openly take the side of foreign invaders against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans.

They are delusional to think that they have any moral high ground to claim.
They will side with anyone and anything if it will aid them in gaining votes and power. That is all they care about, people are just a means to an end.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:
These Old Testament passages you quote have nothing to do with murdering a baby just because you don't want to raise it.

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.
Poor, poor abused white male Christians need Republicans to stand up for them

Hardly,

We were close to being united until the Democrats elected a black guy.

Because there's a lot of idiots, and selfish f*cks in this country.
Democrats & Republicans included.

Eh, I don't know what's more stupid, that Republicans are so up in arms at giving people healthcare for less, or that Democrats think Illegal Aliens deserve free healthcare.

I truly think this is a reflection of British Protestants, being savages & primitives.

I mean, everywhere else that's not Third-world has National healthcare, and pay less.
On
the other hand, giving Illegals free healthcare is absurd.

I don't know what's going on, but boy there's a lot of ignorant people sprouting up in the USA, and it ONLY seems to get worse by the moment.

I think we're f*cked, ONLY a Civil War, can solve something this broken & divided.

The bible does certainly have some contradictory messages.

Poor, poor abused white male Christians need Republicans to stand up for them
Keep beating up on white males, you'll pay for it again just like you did in 2016.

These Old Testament passages you quote have nothing to do with murdering a baby just because you don't want to raise it.
And there it is, infanticide redefined to conform to CON$ervoFascist moral relativism.

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Forum List

Back