Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

I bet you are an angry white guy.

There are lots of us who are sick of your Democrat diversity plans. You should have learned your lesson in 2016.

Yeah, you guys lost the popular vote by over 2 million votes,
And then 2018 happened, the Dems got over 9 million more votes than the GOP!
You kinda made an ass out of yourself and that'd be an ignorant ass. Thank you! :2up:

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Democrats have no morals. They just like to try and use other peoples’ morals against them. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules” - Alinsky #4. Case in point. The Left - aka Democrats - quotes Jesus all the time when trying to argue for a redistribution of wealth via the government yet shits itself if Jesus’s name is mentioned in a public school classroom. The Left is not interested in Christian morals. They are interested in using Christian morals and values against Christians.

Last edited:
Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Democrat think? Prove it!

There are lots of us who are sick of your Democrat diversity plans. You should have learned your lesson in 2016.

You kinda made an ass out of yourself and that'd be an ignorant ass. Thank you! :2up:

If the Democrats keep sliding to the left, they could lose. 20 plus presidential candidates and maybe one moderate, that is as good for America as electing a far right wing president.

If the Democrats keep sliding to the left, they could lose. 20 plus presidential candidates and maybe one moderate, that is as good for America as electing a far right wing president.
They will select a moderate platform

They always do

They always do

I agree... Democrats always select a moderate platform for elections and the go hard left once they are in office. Why at one time, Democrats recognized illegal immigration as a problem.

They always do

They currently have a moderate program but that doesn’t stop the nuts from wanting to push their more liberal agenda.

They always do

And what they believe is "moderate" has been sliding left. JFK couldn't get elected as a Democrat today. Obama might not either. Look at how they are attacking the Obama/Biden record to tear down Joe.

Nosmo King

The party hates their own country, their voters are outside the country. There can not be anything more racist than that.

The Clintons - morality. Antifa - morality? Hollywood - morality? Abortion - morality? I can think of a lot of things to call Democrats but moral isn't on that list.

Democrats think they’re morally superior,
Yet it is the sanctimonious RepubliKKKlans who call themselves the "moral majority."
I know for sure we're intellectually superior to Democrats like you.

:auiqs.jpg: Hip boots required. The BS is deep in this thread.

Yes it is, the left and the right extremes are full of it.

Weeeeeeeeee!!! :spinner:

Democrats think they’re morally superior,
Yet it is the sanctimonious RepubliKKKlans who call themselves the "moral majority."
I know for sure we're intellectually superior to Democrats like you.

:auiqs.jpg: Hip boots required. The BS is deep in this thread.

Yes it is, the left and the right extremes are full of it.

Weeeeeeeeee!!! :spinner:

Yep, that is where we are . Going nowhere at a fast speed. It happens when the extremes rule the country.

Nosmo King

there is NO "BUT"

liberal democrats of today are definitely morally and ethically superior to conservatives.

"Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc."

you are obviously just another deranged lunatic from the right.

These are all LIES and BS.

I'd explain to you just how it is all lies but I am not going to waste my time trying to reason with a lunatic.

decades of a widening chasm of incomes, a shredded national identity, a dissipating sense of societal cohesiveness, a vanished sense of post war unity. it is all blurring together in an abstract expression of outrage.

America is in open revolt...and the house democrats honeymoon is over!

Anyway, the GOP are primary white. Independents and Democrats are much more diverse but still a majority are white. So all those who are to the left of you and are white, are against themselves?
Did you know the Bible supported diversity over hating everybody who is not like you?
ummm, I dunno about the Bible … either the Talmud/Old Testament or New.

Forum List

Back