Democrats - The Party Of Science!

Once again... do as I say, not as I do.
From the article-
The second kicker? The county exempted its own golf courses and parks from the new ban, so it can continue to use those same, supposedly dangerous, lawn-care products.

We’ve said it before and we’ll surely say it again: Logic, common sense and empirical data have no place in the nanny state.

This week’s winner is Montgomery County, Maryland, where the County Council voted, 6-3, last week to impose the ban. The new rules make lawn care products such as Scott’s Miracle Grow and Monsanto’s Round-Up illicit substances.

Noone better try to mess with my Miracle Grow...

The government has always exempted itself from rules they impose on the private sector.

That's how Congressmen get rich.

"The party of hypocrisy" . Anti gun activist Ted Kennedy's body guard was arrested for illegal weapons possession. Hillary claims to be a "woman's rights activist" but she used the power of the government to ruin the lives of women who were molested by her husband. Democrats want to outlaw cigarette smoking but legalize marijuana. Americans are forced to adhere to ridiculous green standards in their everyday lives while the president takes golfing vacations in A.F. #1 which uses more fuel per minute than a fleet of SUV's uses in a year.

Forum List

Back