Democrats & the MsM are terrorizing our children.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The constant drumbeat about children being slaughtered by the left & the media have many of the children across the nation convinced that they will be gunned down any second now. They have these kids convinced that a handful of guns & organizations are responsible for these acts of violence. They have them so brainwashed that they say they are tired of thoughts and prayers....

THEN THEY LEAD WALKOUTS ACROSS THE NATION THAT START WITH 17 MINUTES OF THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS IN REMEMBERENCE.

And you righties calling these kids snowflakes are just as stupid. All you are doing is convincing them that the right doesn't care and ensuring the brainwashing sticks.

They are not walking out due to fear, but out of frustration of nothing changing.

My son joined the walkout today, we had told him it was up to him. He is not afraid of guns, 90% of the time we shoot now is because of him bugging me to go.

By the way, “thoughts and prayers” is just a meaningless platitude

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bank this...95% of those kids are on their cell phones and could care less about the left's stupid agenda.

The constant drumbeat about children being slaughtered by the left & the media have many of the children across the nation convinced that they will be gunned down any second now. They have these kids convinced that a handful of guns & organizations are responsible for these acts of violence. They have them so brainwashed that they say they are tired of thoughts and prayers....

THEN THEY LEAD WALKOUTS ACROSS THE NATION THAT START WITH 17 MINUTES OF THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS IN REMEMBERENCE.

And you righties calling these kids snowflakes are just as stupid. All you are doing is convincing them that the right doesn't care and ensuring the brainwashing sticks.
I care, that is why I have both my sons enlisting in the military and my daughter who will be a teacher, has been trained in the women's defense course and is concealed carry.

You are kidding here, right?

They are not walking out due to fear, but out of frustration of nothing changing.

My son joined the walkout today, we had told him it was up to him. He is not afraid of guns, 90% of the time we shoot now is because of him bugging me to go.

Bullshit. Some are walking out because their teachers and their leftwing parents are brainwashing them. They aren't old enough to be frustrated by anything Washington does.

Bullshit. Some are walking out because their teachers and their leftwing parents are brainwashing them. They aren't old enough to be frustrated by anything Washington does.

It is not just DC they are frustrated with, but a general sense of inaction by adults in general.

Lots of talk, no action

.My son joined the walkout today, we had told him it was up to him. He is not afraid of guns, 90% of the time we shoot now is because of him bugging me to go.

If I'd done any such thing my father would have beaten me half to death. If a child of mine did it, they'd know they no longer had a place to live.

Just saying.

Students themselves should be chanelling that frustration into changes they can control themselves. They can start by treating each other with respect and dignity. Next, they should treat their teachers with the same.. students should be held personally accountable and show respect to the education they are being provided more as a privilege and less as a right.

Mitigating risks and vulnerabilities against the means is easy.... through a combination of increased monitoring, shield and lockdown capability, etc...... but what good is all that if there is still a violence and safety issue rooted in culture?

Ryan Petty, dad of Alaina, killed in Parkland: "We know what this does not mean. It does not mean evil may triumph. It does not mean we may do nothing."

.My son joined the walkout today, we had told him it was up to him. He is not afraid of guns, 90% of the time we shoot now is because of him bugging me to go.

If I'd done any such thing my father would have beaten me half to death. If a child of mine did it, they'd know they no longer had a place to live.

Just saying.

I feel pity for you and your children.

Of course you do. You'e been taught, and passed on to your child, the idea that Right and Wrong are malleable concepts with multiple definitions. This us incorrect.

If I believed in pity or sympathy it would be you and your child I felt bad for. Please keep your emotional crap to yourself.

It is not just DC they are frustrated with, but a general sense of inaction by adults in general.

Lots of talk, no action

They aren't frustrated at all. They are brainwashed minions doing the bidding of their minders.

Drama queen much?

Lots of talk, no action

They aren't frustrated at all. They are brainwashed minions doing the bidding of their minders.

Spoken like a brainwashed minion.

Of course you do. You'e been taught, and passed on to your child, the idea that Right and Wrong are malleable concepts with multiple definitions. This us incorrect.

If I believed in pity or sympathy it would be you and your child I felt bad for. Please keep your emotional crap to yourself.

The world is not black and white, there are a million shades in the middle.

Choosing to show support for fellow students is not a matter of right or wrong.

Are you one of those morons that think emotions are bad?

When policy is based on it and nothing else...yeah

Be there aren't. That's something people say when they don't like to admit theyre on the wrong side of the line.

Choosing to show sipport for anyone or anything that is improper (in this case children walking out of school) is inherently Wrong and always will be. Even if the cause these kids sipport weren't illogical, immoral and unconstitutional leave g school without permission is Wrong.

Emotions aren't necessarily bad, though I find they are often used for improper purposes. However, I have no use for sympathy, pity, etc... They are most often used to try to mitigate the response to poor decisions, for which the results are not deemed pleasant or acceptable.

Forum List

Back