Democrats & the MsM are terrorizing our children.

Our country was built on these kinds of action. Had you been around in the 1700s you would have been a Torry for sure. Rebellions are wrong. Starting a new country without the approval from the King is wrong. I can see you now, standing there yelling at Thomas Paine telling him how wrong he was. Or yelling at Rosa Parks telling her how wrong she was for sitting in that seat.

The United States was founded by Revolution against an immoral Government. That's a very different thing than what went on with these school kids who were protesting AGAINST a Constitutionally protected Right.

As for Mr Paine, I would suggest to him thst he needs to lay out the duties and responsibilities of a Citizen as much as he does their Rights.

The United States was founded by Revolution against an immoral Government. That's a very different thing than what went on with these school kids who were protesting AGAINST a Constitutionally protected Right.

As for Mr Paine, I would suggest to him thst he needs to lay out the duties and responsibilities of a Citizen as much as he does their Rights.

They were not protesting a Constitutionally protected Right, they were protesting the lack of action to keep schools safe

hogg-cnn.jpg

Him before the shooting.

composite_15191465876720-678x356.jpg

Him right after the shooting laughing it up with Antifa enthusiasts.

laguna-beach-antifa-lagbeachantifa9-22m-david-hogg-didnt-attend-parkland-31017551.png

Proof he never attended Parkland high school.

parklandstudents.jpg

Him acting like he attended Parkland on Fake News CNN.

So, the fake news keeps giving this punk now adult time to act like he knows what he's talking about?
He really is David Hoggwash that has misled a lot of these high school students who don't know the truth yet.

They are not walking out due to fear, but out of frustration of nothing changing.

My son joined the walkout today, we had told him it was up to him. He is not afraid of guns, 90% of the time we shoot now is because of him bugging me to go.

By the way, “thoughts and prayers” is just a meaningless platitude

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They should all be expelled from school.

You are what is wrong with this country. Be Proud.

Hopefully you don't actually have any kids, and if you do, they're wise enough to move as far away from you as possible as soon as they can.

If I'm what's wrong with this country, then this country is beyond saving.

I don't have any kids currently, but may end up adopting one of my wife's teenage nieces in the next year if things don't improve in her home soon.
She would be better off euthanized.

They were not protesting a Constitutionally protected Right, they were protesting the lack of action to keep schools safe

Yet the far left (who demonized the police for almost eight years under Obama), now want this same police to protect schools.

This is a stage protest by unions and the far left.

Otherwise if this was a real problem they would have had these same protests under Obama.

Maybe if the unions would use the money they give to politicians and instead use it for security of schools.

But you will never see the far left let this happen.

hogg-cnn.jpg

Him before the shooting.

composite_15191465876720-678x356.jpg

Him right after the shooting laughing it up with Antifa enthusiasts.

laguna-beach-antifa-lagbeachantifa9-22m-david-hogg-didnt-attend-parkland-31017551.png

Proof he never attended Parkland high school.

parklandstudents.jpg

Him acting like he attended Parkland on Fake News CNN.

So, the fake news keeps giving this punk now adult time to act like he knows what he's talking about?
He really is David Hoggwash that has misled a lot of these high school students who don't know the truth yet.
Which Alt-Right publication did find this crap?

Forum List

Back