Democrats Should Tone It Down On The Anti-Trump Rhetoric...

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?
Many of them do seem unhinged. I think that's because the Democratic Party no longer stands for anything and has now devolved into being just the anti Republican Party. They are opposed to almost anything the Republicans support, but they don't seem to know why, so they invent reasons that have no real meaning but much emotional appeal.

And to be fair, both Parties do it. But what the Democrats are doing to Trump, seems unprecedented to me. He hasn't even been sworn into office yet. But the Democrats have already whipped their supporters into a wild dangerous frenzy. Painting the man as a 'Nazi' and 'Racist' who's gonna cause 'End-Times, really is very dangerous incitement. Many of their supporters are gonna feel they have to act on it. They may do some very bad things.

Barack HUSSEIN Soeteroreo was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. BENGHAZI!!! He wants the terrorists to win, and he BENGHAZI!!! founded ISIS. He also caused the Great Recession while he was in Illinois. The Kenyan Muslim also wants us all to be killed by Ebola, and BENGHAZIII!!!! he uses the Constitution as toilet paper. I have a list of four hundred BENGHAZI!!! and ninety-three reasons to impeach the Kenyan that I got off the BENGHAZI!!! internet. I also have a lot of really hilarious graphics BENGHAZI!!! of his fat monkey wife I like to copy and paste at the drop of a hat. I'll use any BENGHAZI!!! excuse. I can go from serenity to full on rage in two point five microseconds once I receive a BENGHAZI!!! fake news story over my Retard Facebook feed which is directly wired to a firebell over my BENGHAZI!!! cot in my mother's basement. I have managed to foam at the mouth an average of BENGHAZI!!! 15 times a week, and I am proud to say I initiated the 500th Bergdahl topic on this forum.

Because of ObamaCare, Iran has nukes.

And now, I cannot BENGHAZI!!! believe how worked up you libtards are getting over our messiah Donald Trump! You need to chill out.

The Obama administration armed ISIS in Syria to oppose Assad. The administration is awash in advisors with strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. The Open Society Foundation and Democracy Alliance are funded by Soros, and are behind much of the anti-Trump rent-a-mob activity about to take place.

The information is out there and out front. You need only look.

Certainly you have evidence of this.

Declare the Democratic Party a terrorist organization. I'm not kidding.

You guys are jumping on the fascism bandwagon with Trump. Isn't that nice.

Democrats are terrorists.

Terrorists do things like light themselves on fire in public places, call for the deaths of public figures, pay mentally ill lunatics to violently attack people.

Trump is the biggest source of incitement. There were no riots at Ted Cruz or John Kasich rallies.

I'm pretty disappointed with Democrat behavior. They really have worked their supporters up into a dangerous frenzy. I mean, opposing Trump policies is one thing. But what they're engaging in right now, goes so far beyond opposing policies. It's starting to feel like incitement.

Right, us Democrats are out of control. I mean, you have someone on this very thread calling for the imprisonment and murder of people because their political beliefs differ, but sure....it's Democrats that need to be toned down. Okay.

Fuck you.

I don't approve of hate rhetoric from either side. But watching CNN and MSNBC, i just got the feeling it wasn't 'News' or 'Journalism.' It seemed more like incitement. You can oppose someone's policies without labeling them a 'Nazi' or 'Racist.' Adding the latter to the criticism, could cause some people to act on such hate rhetoric.

LOL!!!!

And I assume you believed this when Fox News accused Obama of being a Muslim from Kenya for 6 years, right?

Yes, the line between 'Incitement' and Free Press protections is being blurred. What i aw on CNN/MSNBC the last few days, didn't resemble 'News' or 'Journalism.' It more so resembled incitement. Therefore, their Free Press protections may not apply. They may be held accountable if something bad happens.

Trump is the biggest source of incitement. There were no riots at Ted Cruz or John Kasich rallies.

I'm pretty disappointed with Democrat behavior. They really have worked their supporters up into a dangerous frenzy. I mean, opposing Trump policies is one thing. But what they're engaging in right now, goes so far beyond opposing policies. It's starting to feel like incitement.

Right, us Democrats are out of control. I mean, you have someone on this very thread calling for the imprisonment and murder of people because their political beliefs differ, but sure....it's Democrats that need to be toned down. Okay.

Fuck you.

I don't approve of hate rhetoric from either side. But watching CNN and MSNBC, i just got the feeling it wasn't 'News' or 'Journalism.' It seemed more like incitement. You can oppose someone's policies without labeling them a 'Nazi' or 'Racist.' Adding the latter to the criticism, could cause some people to act on such hate rhetoric.

LOL!!!!

And I assume you believed this when Fox News accused Obama of being a Muslim from Kenya for 6 years, right?

Yes, the line between 'Incitement' and Free Press protections is being blurred. What i aw on CNN/MSNBC the last few days, didn't resemble 'News' or 'Journalism.' It more so resembled incitement. Therefore, their Free Press protections may not apply. They may be held accountable if something bad happens.
Heil Drumpf! Vee muzt ZILENCE zeeze undeezirabulss!

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?
Many of them do seem unhinged. I think that's because the Democratic Party no longer stands for anything and has now devolved into being just the anti Republican Party. They are opposed to almost anything the Republicans support, but they don't seem to know why, so they invent reasons that have no real meaning but much emotional appeal.

And to be fair, both Parties do it. But what the Democrats are doing to Trump, seems unprecedented to me. He hasn't even been sworn into office yet. But the Democrats have already whipped their supporters into a wild dangerous frenzy. Painting the man as a 'Nazi' and 'Racist' who's gonna cause 'End-Times, really is very dangerous incitement. Many of their supporters are gonna feel they have to act on it. They may do some very bad things.
This sort of thing goes on after most elections, but usually it's only fringe elements that engage in this kind of outrageous personal attacks, but this time because the Democrats have no coherent message of their own it involves much of the mainstream Democrats and many in the media. Of course, Trump's over the top personality may also be contributing to some of this, but the real test will be whether the Democrats will choose to engage constructively on issues rather than continue these personal attacks once he gets into office.

The Obama administration armed ISIS in Syria to oppose Assad. The administration is awash in advisors with strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. The Open Society Foundation and Democracy Alliance are funded by Soros, and are behind much of the anti-Trump rent-a-mob activity about to take place.

The information is out there and out front. You need only look.

Certainly you have evidence of this.

White House Opens Door to CAIR Rep, Ignores Muslim Reformers - Breitbart

It depends on whether Trump turns out to be dangerous. I think that's a very real threat. If he does, we need to be ready to fight him for control of our nation.

I think the democratic party and its leadership should be tried for treason and executed. Since 1965 when the Immigration Act was passed, they have tried to subvert the country and change it into a largely impoverished, welfare-dependent society beholden to their big government largesse. Whites and native american citizens were abandoning them, so they opted to import large numbers of illegal alien poor to become their new support base.

This is a violation of the Constitution, and the current leadership has continued to promote and operate this policy, so they too should be tried for treason. The democratic party should be replaced with several parties as the current 2-party system is unworkable.

Democrats Should Tone It Down On The Anti-Trump Rhetoric...

A pretty ironic statement given the rhetoric over the past eight years.

It depends on whether Trump turns out to be dangerous. I think that's a very real threat. If he does, we need to be ready to fight him for control of our nation.
First you need to get control of your emotions and try to engage your brain.

Declare the Democratic Party a terrorist organization. I'm not kidding.
That's exactly what it is.

They belong in prison. Or dead.

So stop talking and take action. Pussy.

I'm not a prosecutor. But there are prosecutors on it, don't worry. And our dem terrorists are going to find a vastly different reception with Trump as president than they have enjoyed with the current terrorist in chief.

Fuck you.

Shrug.

Not because their beliefs differ, but because their beliefs intend to ultimately bring down the Republic. Their ties to ISIS, The Muslim Brotherhood and the Soros-backed Progressives planning criminal attacks on DC beyond mere protest this Friday alone is evidence enough.

You have some evidence of this? Or are you just casually channeling McCarthy and/or Pol Pot?

No, we're channeling the people who spoke out against Pol Pot.

McCarthy was spot on, though.

The democrats should tone down nothing. They should ramp up about 10 levels. Democrats should be wild eyed, screaming, frothing at the mouth street fighters. They should be dragging suspected Trump supporters into the streets and beheading them for you tube.

Democrats won't be stopped until they are stopped. As long as we pretend they are normal they cannot be dealt with as they should be dealt with.

Absolutely. We won't be affective otherwise.

The democrats should tone down nothing. They should ramp up about 10 levels. Democrats should be wild eyed, screaming, frothing at the mouth street fighters. They should be dragging suspected Trump supporters into the streets and beheading them for you tube.

Democrats won't be stopped until they are stopped. As long as we pretend they are normal they cannot be dealt with as they should be dealt with.
Bingo.

Gary Dog is threatening revolution, it's hilarious.

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.'
Shut up, pants shitter.

Nothing the libtards are doing right now even approaches the wailing, crying, moaning, and thrashing about on the floor you pseudocon tards have been doing since January 20, 2009.

Not even close.

What goes around, comes around, crybaby.

Karma, baby. Karma.

I don't approve of hateful incitement from either Party. And i disagree with you on your assessment. The Democrats are engaging in massive unprecedented inflammatory rhetoric. It's gonna cause some of their supporters to do bad things. It's very dangerous.

Absolutely. We won't be affective otherwise.
You mean effective and you are already not effective. Polls show Trump is personally not popular but that the majority of Americans expect him to do a good job on major issues such as the economy and the fight against terrorism. So all of this insane ranting and raving about Trump has made him unpopular but has not persuaded voters that he will not do a good job. On the other hand, Obama's popularity is soaring, but in the campaign, no one paid any attention to his advocacy of Clinton or his criticisms of Trump. The WH characterizes this as having a hard time transferring his personal popularity to other politicians or issues, but what it really means is that Americans want a more effective president and they believe they have found him in Donald Trump, despite the fact they don't seem to like him personally.

Fuck you.

LOL!!!!

Heil Drumpf! Vee muzt ZILENCE zeeze undeezirabulss!

The line is being blurred by some media outlets. If something awful does happen, those outlets may need to be held accountable. What some are engaging in currently, does not resemble 'News' or 'Journalism.' Their Free Press protections may not apply.

Forum List

Back